Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / For Project Runway Fans Only
Posted: May 19, 2006 1:05 am

Posted: May 19, 2006 3:23 am

I'm touching Cloth
Posted: May 19, 2006 3:55 am

thanks for the link. I was OBSESSED with Project Runway this past season. I'd often watch reruns of shows I'd already seen. I got depressed after the last episode aired. (I clearly have no life.) Have you seen Santino's blog? santinorice.com

Were you glad Chloe won?
Posted: May 19, 2006 6:00 am

I'm glad Chloe won. Santiago was boring. That lederhosen shit was terrible! I did like that guy with the emo hair though.
Posted: May 19, 2006 6:05 am

lederhosen was horrible! he shoulda been booted for that. I think they kept him because he was good for the ratings. I have to say, I did enjoy his Tim Gunn impersonations. "Designers, rock the casbah!"
Posted: May 19, 2006 4:07 pm

I loved Santino. Maybe not so much his clothes, but he was a great personality.

Chloe--talented but snoresville. I liked Daniel V (emo hair)'s clothes a lot but he also had a snooty personality that eventually was uncovered toward the end. He played it all dopey and sweet until he had to face that Santino was still there.
Posted: May 20, 2006 2:55 am

yeah, Santino was the funniest and the most interesting, to me. I loved Andre too! He shoulda won the "inspiration" one, where he designed a gown based on gutter water. I think the judges were weirded out by his crying jag on the runway.
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:51 am

Andre I also ended up loving but I too never got over that freak out fest on the runway. That was frightening.
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:55 am

I actually just got home from an outdoor fashion show by 2 local designers. They had some pretty things, but the most fun part was critiquing with my best friend and a gay artist guy: "Oh that neckline. It is entirely unflattering. Oh, those STRAPS! Awful! Oooh. Lovely draping." And for those not so in touch with your feminine side, HOT GIRLS EVERYWHERE!
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:56 am

poor andre. :o(
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:57 am

I think it was genuine, though.
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:59 am

Where's Andre?!?!?!
probably at Red Lobster w/ Tim...
Posted: May 20, 2006 5:01 am

that IS the most fun thing in fashion! I told my roommates, probably the reason I love P.R. so much is 'cause I get my gay fashion-guy fix. I haven't found any fun gay guys up here yet. :(
Posted: May 20, 2006 5:02 am

LOVED the red lobster bit
Posted: May 20, 2006 6:34 am

i saw daniel v. on spring street the other day. couldn't quite tell where i knew him from at first. then his voice gave it away. still has the emo hair. he was jaw-ing with some chick real serious like.
Posted: May 20, 2006 3:42 pm

thank you, thank you, corndog, for the link to Santino's blog. That is some funny, funny stuff. He sounds so sweet and naive and arrogant all at the same time!
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:41 pm

Wha? Where is this link?

I have decided last night to go to as many of these fashion shows as possible. It is a complete "scene". Some idiot lady actually asked my friend for "half of her glass" of the dregs of the wine (she got the last glass). Raised in a barn. I was so overdressed because, hey, it is Portland and no one can seem to wear color here. I had on an asymetrical, diagonally striped red, white and black silk jersey dress and red patent leather vintage 60's Givenchy square toe sandals with a stacked heel. I will continue to overdress, by God!!!!!!
Posted: May 20, 2006 4:59 pm

Posted: May 20, 2006 5:23 pm

"so sweet and naive and arrogant all at the same time"

that's a good definition of Santino. although he's arrogant, there's something so likeable about him.

I wish *I* could see daniel v. on spring street.
Posted: May 20, 2006 5:33 pm

yeah, lots of shapeless hippie-wear here in the northwest. my normal wardrobe is so girly compared with all the unisex, baggy, boring, functional stuff many of the locals wear. fucking REI! I didn't know what the hell REI was till I moved out here.
Posted: May 20, 2006 6:26 pm

Are you in Seattle or PDX? If you are down here (PDX), go to these fashion shows with me.
Posted: May 20, 2006 6:36 pm

i'm in bellingham. I wish I could go to those fashion shows!
Posted: May 21, 2006 11:21 am

I just got drunk with Andre and my friend Jeanette. He's amazingly fun. He stroked my stubbly armpits and told me that I was a snappy dresser.

I'm completely validated now.

I'm going to hang out with him again for dancing since Santino takes him to shitty Hollywood bars for bad dancing with ugly people.
Posted: May 21, 2006 4:08 pm

You lucky bitch you!!!!!!
Posted: May 21, 2006 5:30 pm

!!!!!! I want to hang out with Andre!!! is he in L.A.?
Posted: May 22, 2006 6:34 am

He's in LA, still trying to break out in fashion, but he's got second jobs as well. He really is a super nice guy - awesome to pass out drunk with when eating potato tacos (he's vegetarian).
Posted: May 23, 2006 6:46 am

I love Andre! Tell him I love him next time you see him. :D
Posted: May 23, 2006 7:16 am

Tim: "Simply put, these aren't clothes (referring to her three garments), they're costumes. We're not looking for costumes."

Candidate: "They're not costumes! I wear them!"

Tim: "I'm sorry, but this meeting is over. Good day."

Posted: May 23, 2006 5:27 pm

"I'm sorry, but this meeting is over. Good day."

If I had the guts to say this everytime I wanted to back out of a conversation...
Posted: May 23, 2006 7:16 pm

I love Chloe, but golly, nobody's more fun to watch than Jay McCarroll!

MORE PROJECT JAY!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®