Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I love Page Six
Posted: May 18, 2006 5:42 pm

This is great:

May 18, 2006 -- "ARE there two people in Hollywood more disgusting than Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis?"
That was the poll question posed yesterday by tmz.com, which posted a shocking video of oil scion Davis unleashing an incredibly foul torrent of insults against Hilton's latest arch-enemy, Lindsay Lohan, while heir-head Hilton cackles with glee.

Last time we checked, 92 percent of respondents had checked "no" to the question. Apparently the gruesome twosome are so loathsome, even they don't like each other that much.

Back in 2004, Davis, the grandson of oil billionaire Marvin Davis and former boyfriend of Mischa Barton, told the National Enquirer that he was no longer associating with Hilton because she is a racist.

"She was forever using the N-word," Davis said at the time. "I told her not to use it. It was offensive. But she just laughed. She is racist plus an idiot."

He added that Hilton, his friend since childhood, also "puts down Jews and other minorities, too, and I'm Jewish. I found it depressing."

What's even more depressing, however, is that not only has Davis apparently forgiven Hilton's supposedly racist ways - he has adopted them himself.

On the video of Davis and Hilton, taken while the duo were club-hopping in L.A., Davis hurls an ethnic invective at Lohan's ex-boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama, asking, "Is he in a mariachi band?"

Davis repeatedly refers to Lohan as "firecrotch" and makes bizarre declarations about her personal hygiene and private parts, all while Hilton eggs him on.

Perhaps most grotesquely, Davis sneers of Lohan, "I think she's worth about seven million, which means she's really poor. It's disgusting. She lives in a motel."

But Lohan found a unique way to exact revenge upon her former friend Hilton at Bungalow 8 early yesterday morning. She was spotted making out with Paris' ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos, when she wasn't hanging out with Barton and pirate-costumed fashion designer John Galliano. Take that, Paris!
Posted: May 18, 2006 5:59 pm

If you're gonna be a snobby, classist, and rude asshole, own it and be upfront about it. Don't put on the good-guy hat when you're interviewed and project you own horrible qualities onto your ex-friend. What a putz!
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:08 pm

He seems conflicted and he is definitely projecting his own self-hate onto other minority groups.

Signed,

Fierydrunk, PhD
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:45 pm

I must see this video:

From Defamer.com:

Davis reveals a weird prejudice against redheads by derisively declaring Lohan a "firecrotch" over and over again, occasionally stumbling into spittle-flecked inspiration like "Lindsay Lohan is a firecrotch, she has freckles coming out of her vagina, and her clitoris is seven feet long." That run arrives at the tail-end of the footage, right before the part where you start thinking that taking a shower in hot bleach to atone for watching the entire video might be a good idea. But if you watch only one video of an asshole Mischa Barton ex-boyfriend saying unflattering things about Lindsay Lohan's ladyparts today, make it this one.
Posted: May 18, 2006 7:45 pm

I saw an edited version on some show whilst I did laundry last night. I got the jist, and the guy was a total drunk cranked up dick. I don't really like LilLo to begin with (although she was a cute kid actor), but she gots few points. That guy sucks, especially with his comment about her money, at least she earned hers, what did he do? Nothing.
Posted: May 18, 2006 7:47 pm

He is a jackass beyond belief, just like Miss Hilton. They are perfect for each other and yeah, ditto re: Lohan and her $$$. She still is a freaking idiot though.
Posted: May 18, 2006 7:51 pm

Posted: May 18, 2006 7:56 pm

On youtube he said having freckles is worse than aids. Oh man, that is AWESOME!
Posted: May 18, 2006 7:59 pm

Bateman is gonna kill that guy
Posted: May 18, 2006 10:29 pm

Someone needs to tell that guy that firecrotch is preferable to overgrown meat curtains.
Posted: May 18, 2006 11:22 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

I can't even pick that video apart there are so many things wrong.

Esp. the sycophants that run after them laughing and egging them on just so they can continue to scrape the leftover coke off the bathroom floor after drunk Paris drops half of her stash. I hope all thsoe people die miserable deaths at the hand of Lohan's firecrotch. Fuck Celebrity Culture and idiots with too much money and time on their hands.
Posted: May 18, 2006 11:27 pm

Fuck Celebrity Culture and idiots with too much money and time on their hands.
Are you sure you don't listen to Drudge?
Posted: May 19, 2006 12:01 am | Edited by: fierydrunk

Hey man--on that we can agree. I hate celebrities. Love to laugh at them all though--even the pseudointellectual ones like Brad and Angie, esp. Brad and Angie.
Posted: May 19, 2006 12:04 am

Where is FireCrotch playing this weekend?
Posted: May 19, 2006 12:06 am

Their playing with Blitzcuddle on the WRAPPED tour.
Posted: May 19, 2006 1:37 am

someone should've planted an improvised exploding firecrotch along their club hopping route!
Posted: May 19, 2006 3:22 am

BlitzCrotch!
FireCuddle!

Get in heres!
Posted: May 19, 2006 12:16 pm

friecrotch opens for pussy freckles and clit giant headlines
hey, no way LL has a bigger clit than Lisa Menelli
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®