Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I bought some t-shirts on eBay...
Posted: May 10, 2006 11:36 pm

and the goddamn ink was wet on them when I opened the package. It's so fucked up. So I put a warm hair dryer over the ink to see if that would dry it and it did. Then I put the shirts in my sink in some cold water and the ink just ran all over the place. So I put them in my dryer to dry them and that just got more ink all over the shirts. So I put them both in the washer and that's where they are now. I think I probably should have just put them in the washer the first thing because my hands grinding the shirt together in the sink like you'd wring out a wash cloth really set the ink in the shirts I'm thinking. This is totally fucked though. There would have been rad shirt too if they weren't fucked from the wet ink job

http://cgi.ebay.com/the-mad-shirt-agnostic-front-misfits-chronic-sick- DOA_W0QQitemZ4810673286QQcategoryZ52473QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/weirdos-shirt-germs-x-fear-avengers-dead-kennedys_ W0QQitemZ4810698156QQcategoryZ52473QQcmdZViewItem

Bastards!
Posted: May 10, 2006 11:58 pm

That's what you get for buying crappy poser bootleg t-shirts on ebay!
Posted: May 11, 2006 2:01 am

Yeah never trust it when they say avail. all sizes. Just be glad you didn't get some iron on bullshit.
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:12 am

That's what you get for buying crappy poser bootleg t-shirts on ebay!

ding!!!
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:47 am

Oh well. I washed them and when they came out they had about 10 paint splotches on one shirt and the other had about 7. I was gonna try bleach but that can turn shirts yellow with polyester and these are 50% so that was out of the question. I tried Oxyclean but that didn't do anything. So I got a can of Spray'n'Wash which takes stains out. I sprayed that on the paint splotches and took a bristly hairbrush to it with a lot of elbow grease and now the paint isn't there. White as ever! Shirts fit really well too. So everything's OK.
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:52 am

Too much effort.
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:53 am

wow. you're handy.
Posted: May 11, 2006 4:17 am

can you come do my laundry?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®