Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / FLASH AND CRASH ON THE SOPRANOS!!!
Posted: May 8, 2006 2:59 am

TITY SHAKIN' AT BADA BING PROVIDED BY ROCKY AND HIS FRIENDS!!!

PARTY!!!

I hate to say it but... way to go L.S.!

Was that Johnny and the Hurricanes towards the end?

And closiong credit music provided by Agent Orange? Or was that somebody else doing Pipeline???
Posted: May 8, 2006 2:00 pm

see my man little steven comes through again. was that mind blowing or what??? flash and crash at the ba da bing. woohoo!!! party!!! mono man rules!!!
Posted: May 8, 2006 2:23 pm

that was great hearing flash and crash.
almost the whole song.
the final song sounded a little like davie allen and the arrows.
who was it?
Posted: May 8, 2006 2:24 pm

i think it was johnny thunders from the stations of the cross live album.
Posted: May 8, 2006 3:17 pm

Not sure about that. i thought it was JT at first too, but it sounded a bit too heavy....
Could be wrong...
Posted: May 8, 2006 6:14 pm

Dana thought it might be Johnny Thunders too... it was really cool.
Posted: May 8, 2006 6:18 pm

Which one does everybody think was the Johnny Thunders song? Pipeine during the closing credits?

Was it actually Johnny and the Hurricanes about three minutes before the closing credits?
Posted: May 8, 2006 6:23 pm

ok, i just looked it up, and it was johnny thunders...
URL
and johnny and the hurricanes too.
Posted: May 8, 2006 6:26 pm

Paulie sees the Virgin Mary.
Song: CINNEBAR
Artist: TIPSY

One of my all time favorite "bands." I thought recognized it!

Hey San Franciscans, Dave from Tipsy is DJing tonight at the Arrow Bar. It's probably gonna be awesome.
Posted: May 8, 2006 10:52 pm

anyone who didn't INSTANTLY recognize Thunders oughta have their credentials revoked!
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:53 am

who didn't INSTANTLY recognize
Little Steevie should loosen that doo rag and play the Thunderman on his UG show, like under the rants.

I gots to wait a year to see all the episodes from this season when they sell the dvd. Don't got no stinkin' cable in my cave..
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:39 pm

martin bruestle is the music supervisor on the sopranos
little steven has NADA to do w/ it.
Posted: May 10, 2006 5:33 am

UG = Underground Gayrage show and when he chats he has an instro music bed, he never announces what those are.
Posted: May 10, 2006 6:13 am

UG = Underground Gayrage show and when he chats he has an instro music bed, he never announces what those are.

those tracks are identified on his cumbersome website under playlists, just FYI
Posted: May 10, 2006 3:36 pm

martin bruestle is the music supervisor on the sopranos
little steven has NADA to do w/ it.

Oh come on... Steve hipped him to that track at least. This dude didn't just randomly pick Flash and Crash. AS IF!
Posted: May 10, 2006 11:45 pm

Bazooka Joe - I worked w/ Little Steven on the radio show and Sopranos from 1999 - 2004 and believe me ---- he DOES NOT "Hip" Martin Breustle to music.... it did not and does not work like that. and it was Bruce Springsteen who "hipped" Little Steven to the Hives, by the way. The one musical thing LS did on the Sopranos was get the Chesterfield Kings on an episode in the club owned by "Adriana." Period.
Posted: May 11, 2006 12:21 am

Why don't tv shows credit songs like they do in the movies?
Posted: May 11, 2006 12:37 am

Why don't tv shows credit songs like they do in the movies?

if it is not contractually obligated, they will not list them - there is not enough room, time-wise, on the credit roll
Posted: May 11, 2006 12:50 am

The one musical thing LS did on the Sopranos was get the Chesterfield Kings on an episode in the club owned by "Adriana." Period.

Who was responsible for the Swingin' Neckbreakers playing in Adriana's club?
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:37 am

if it is not contractually obligated, they will not list them - there is not enough room, time-wise, on the credit roll

I firgured it was something like that.
Posted: May 11, 2006 6:48 am

Who was responsible for the Swingin' Neckbreakers playing in Adriana's club?

i had forgotten about that one when i wrote the post, and remembered it when emailing someone... it was those two band things, and then the separation of church and state rule kicked in
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®