Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / new format sucks!!!
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:10 am

why are you trying to destroy the goner board???
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:13 am

now it's back to normal. what the fuck???
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:28 am

Man, I like acid, too!
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:31 am

Hey everybody! Crazy Uncle Ned's having flashbacks again!
Posted: May 6, 2006 1:17 am

Fuck, I wan't one. I'm three beers deep, it's bound to happen. Naah, it usuallly happens when I'm sober.
Posted: May 6, 2006 1:37 am

So, if you take a bunch of acid and wake up the next day without any recollection of what you did while on the drug and then several days/weeks/years pass and you'll remember everything? Maybe the same thing happens with the date rape drugs and no one has had any flashbacks yet. Beware!
Posted: May 6, 2006 2:17 am

What did I miss?
Posted: May 6, 2006 2:36 am

A brief discussion of Musical Note, ya Gooney Bird. Now I've gotta get another Window Pane.
Posted: May 6, 2006 3:04 am

Now that I've pulled the Green Pyramid out of my ass, I just had an acid flashback myself. Back when I was in high school, a buddy of mine was thee acid king of C.G. An occasional caper he would pull on people was the phoney acid trick. He would cut up plastic coated playing cards, and fob them off as Acid. The next time the "MARK" would see him they'd bitch that they didn't trip at all. Then he'd be like, "was that your first time tripping?" and they would say, "Yeah." "Well, you have to build it up in your system first, then you'll get off." Of course they would buy more of his bunk "acid". hahaha
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®