Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Bleachy! Stay away from Rally's!!!
Posted: May 5, 2006 4:37 pm

Woman Claims Razor in Sandwich Cut Her

MISHAWAKA, Ind. (AP) - Northern Indiana police are investigating a woman's claim that a razor blade in a fish sandwich she ate cut the inside of her throat.

Lisa Griffin, 35, claims she bought the sandwich Monday at Rally's Hamburgers, brought it home, took three bites, threw up blood and found a double-edged razor in her vomit. She was in good condition Thursday at St. Joseph Medical Center in South Bend, spokesman Mike Stack said.

Police said the throat injuries appeared to be consistent with razor cuts.

Craig Banser, who operates several Rally's in the South Bend area, said the restaurant in Mishawaka set aside food products used at the time so police could check them and called suppliers.

``We haven't heard anything since,'' he said. ``We're just waiting to hear from police to see what they've found out.''

05/04/06 21:53 Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

----------------------------------------

Bleachy don't feel too good....
Posted: May 5, 2006 4:41 pm

Razor fish is a delicacy! What's her problem?
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:01 pm

i thought Razorfish tanked when the internet economy went bust a few years ago?
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:18 pm

"We did not sell you those burgers."
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:18 pm

i thought Razorfish tanked when the internet economy went bust a few years ago?

That made me laugh. Then I thought of boo.com and laughed harder.
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:24 pm

Rally's is fucking yummy. My advice to this lady would be to take smaller bites and CHEW the food, rather than inhaling potential-razor-blade-sized chunks at a time. Seriously, how did it make it all the way down her throat?????
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:44 pm

i bought a pair of vans from boo.com in 99! halcyon days.

which rally's are you calling?
Posted: May 6, 2006 6:01 pm

Lamar
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®