Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / ***what nationalities are you?************
Posted: May 5, 2006 11:27 am

czech and native american. i wish stupid was a nationality though. i'd love to make stupid children.
Posted: May 5, 2006 12:19 pm

i know not..raised by wolfs
Posted: May 5, 2006 1:04 pm

slave
Posted: May 5, 2006 1:14 pm

half man, half beast
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:07 pm

czech and native american.
Your liver doesn't stand a chance.
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:08 pm

Kentucky-American.
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:15 pm

A fourth French-Indian, a fourth WASP and half eastern block mystery meat. Including 12.5%errr...10%Jew.
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:16 pm

Engrish-ingrate mix ...
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:18 pm

test tube baby
test tube made in china
sperm from wesley snipes
egg from pam grier
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:33 pm

Cracker assed cracker.
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:42 pm

1/2 whetta (white girl), 1/2 mexicana, but you'd never know it unless you knew.
Posted: May 5, 2006 3:43 pm

Black on the inside.
Posted: May 5, 2006 4:27 pm

1/2 whitey (the English kind, my dad's name is Edgar Bartlett for chrissake), other half is some mix of native american, african american, irish gangsta, and redneck. Plus some other stuff. I still don't get a goddamn tan.
Posted: May 5, 2006 4:31 pm

*****mostly with a little bit of @@@@@@ and some L@@K!!!!!!!
Posted: May 5, 2006 4:42 pm

honky
Posted: May 5, 2006 4:58 pm

cracker
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:02 pm

I was called a "Polack nerd" once. But it wasn't true about the polish part.
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:05 pm

Polish my knob.
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:13 pm

I'm half white, half black, half chinese, half indian, half mexican, half jewish, half irish, half russian and 400% man!
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:20 pm

Too bad, Bo Diddley's 500% man.
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:22 pm

Too bad, Bo Diddley's 500% man.

Well, he's All black- he's bound to be bigger...
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:35 pm

He's Bo Diddley, he's bound to be GOD!
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:48 pm

merican
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:59 pm

1/2 tooth paste half glue...mixture of pancake mix, food coloring and tapioca on the insides
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:21 pm

dirty Honduran
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:21 pm

1/64th American Indian
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:37 pm

Spanish/Mexican/German
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:41 pm

Hidden Jew Girl passing for Episcopalian
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:46 pm

1/2 Appalachian Hillbilly(mom) + 1/2 Michigan Autoworker(dad)=American
I'm so white I turn blue in the winter. In the summer I get freckles and a slight flesh tone.
Posted: May 5, 2006 7:50 pm

One Tablespoon of french, one cup of German, one ounce of Irish, and dash of Native Cherokee Indian for seasoning.
Posted: May 5, 2006 8:04 pm

1/2 nazi, 1/2 IRA
Posted: May 5, 2006 8:20 pm

100% weather-controlling, media-running, money-grubbing, Christian baby blood-drinking; well-poisoning, persecution complex-having, Eastern European JEEEEEWWWWW! My maternal grandfather fled from the Tsar and while he wasn't the Fiddler on the Roof, he did sell him his violin case (wholesale, of course.)
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:02 pm | Edited by: Jasper de Wilde

Dutch, with 1/64th Mongol blood.
That's right, I'm a descendant of Genghis Khan!
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:19 pm

Why are you asking?
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:23 pm

My greatgrandmother (moms side) always called herself a heinz 57 (?) or mutts, cause there was so much mixed blood in our family. Native American to German-then married into-French jew that converted to catholicism once in America that married the Irish Catholic and they probably have had the most influence on me(and that is not just based on my drinking habits).

But then theres my dad side, the Peytons...
Assumed by the proprietors of Peyton, a small town near Boxford, in Suffolk, England. They were descendants of William Mallet, one of the favorites of William the Conqueror.
Posted: May 5, 2006 9:36 pm

But then theres my dad side, the Peytons...
Assumed by the proprietors of Peyton, a small town near Boxford, in Suffolk, England. They were descendants of William Mallet, one of the favorites of William the Conqueror.

HA! This sounds like me, 'cept my dad's family - the Wentworths are descendents of Jane Seymour, apparently. When I was a kid I thought my grandma meant Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

They would probably crap if they new my godparents were Irish Catholic. With the last name Lawless.
Posted: May 5, 2006 11:05 pm

100% Puerto Rican and proud.
Posted: May 5, 2006 11:13 pm

HA! This sounds like me, 'cept my dad's family - the Wentworths are descendents of Jane Seymour, apparently.

How is that every WASP alive seems to have descended from royalty? I don't get it.
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:25 am

Jane Seymour only married into royalty, dude.
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:40 am

Jane Seymour only married into royalty, dude.

Okay, every WASP alive seems to have descended from someone who at least married into royalty. No American of English extraction seems to have serfs for ancestors. Were the serfs all sterile?
Posted: May 6, 2006 12:54 am

Theyre all liars. All you red indians gotta amuse me now by saying 'um scalpum paleface' RIGHT NOW dudes! Hahahaha, no, I make joke! I'm english with viking descendents with not an ounce of inbreeded royalty. I hate RUNES, I hate VIKING VALHALLA NAZIS, they can all got bum each other. I think I throw all the nazi aryan shit out the window by the fact I look like an half caveman/half negra yet am stupidly white in my background. Just goes to show. Only black in my family is an half cousin who's son you may all know as playing guitar solos wearing a top hat with a cigarette sticking out of his mouth. He's my famous quarter cousin.
Posted: May 6, 2006 4:20 am

i'm a half breed. chinese rumanian latvian jew...
Posted: May 6, 2006 4:30 am

I can see it in your turtle face.
Posted: May 6, 2006 4:13 pm

Were the serfs all sterile?

It's a small fucking island! Everyone ('cept Shaun A) is going to have some connection - by marriage - to royalty at this point. I mean, Henry VIII had like 8 (5?) wives, right, so there's a huge part of the population right there!

I have an Indian friend who always refers to Native Americans as "red" indians when she's trying to differentiate. Her intentions are pure.
Posted: May 6, 2006 4:18 pm

There's no royalty in my family or famous people for that matter. I know like 2 people in my family kinda had noteable jobs: one was in the senate or something and one was president franklin's right hand man. That has nothing to do with masturbation btw.
Posted: May 6, 2006 7:15 pm

I mean, Henry VIII had like 8 (5?) wives, right
He had 6 wives. Here's a cute little rhyme to help you remember what happened to each of them during Hank 8's reign in order:
Divorced
Beheaded
Died
Divorced
Beheaded
Survived

Thank you Mrs. Regan, 5th grade, Westwood Elementary School, Houston, Texas.
Posted: May 6, 2006 7:47 pm

How is that every WASP alive seems to have descended from royalty? I don't get it.
Well think about it. If you go back one generation you have two parents.
Another generation=Four grandparents. Another generation=Eight great grandparents, and so on. Go back several centuries, the only ancestors you're gonna know about, out of the hundreds that you have (even with some inbreedin) are royalty/ landed gentry/characters with a claim to fame/noteriety etc. Nobody's going to bother remembering some anonymous peasant that toiled over a lousy patch of farmland in Bumblefuck, Waspland which comprises the vast majority of most honkeys' forebears.
Posted: May 6, 2006 8:05 pm

100% Belgian, that's if I ignore the fact that Belgium was under a.o. Roman, Spanish, Dutch, French, Austrian, Habsburg and German rule, and all those tribes probably left some dna here...
Posted: May 6, 2006 8:11 pm

One quarter Scot, one quarter Welsh, one quarter English, and the other bit fuck knows. My family name either comes from those kerrrazy Vikings, or from the name of a bird-

http://www.butterworths-int.co.uk/Anthology/Name%20Origin.htm

Or the name of a kind of ancient American syrup.
Posted: May 6, 2006 8:40 pm | Edited by: red eyed willie

Nationality?
American.
Ethnic origin?
1/2 Danish
1/4 Welsh
3/16 German
1/16 Apache or Iroqois (no one has cleared that up for me)

Stir well. Heat on broil and as mix starts to brown, remove from heat and let cool.
Posted: May 7, 2006 12:21 am

100% full blooded Indian land stealin christian raised puritan righteous flag wavin goddamned AMERICAN..!!

50% Airdale
25% Gremlin
25% poly-propelene
Posted: May 7, 2006 1:50 am

100% weather-controlling, media-running, money-grubbing, Christian baby blood-drinking; well-poisoning, persecution complex-having, Eastern European JEEEEEWWWWW! My maternal grandfather fled from the Tsar and while he wasn't the Fiddler on the Roof, he did sell him his violin case (wholesale, of course.)
Thank You Jerzy Kaczynsky
Posted: May 7, 2006 2:26 am

100% german. no nazi jokes, please. the fam was all over here before 1870 when germany consolidated, so technically i would be considered:

50% bavarian
50% prussian

it's weird because until my mom remarried, no one married outside ethnicity. but the area of the country where my family all lives is pretty much all german settled, so really until recently, there hasn't been much mixing among ANYONE in the area.
Posted: May 7, 2006 2:36 am

total german. my grandfather knew the last kaiser. goner.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®