Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Time to call to order a meeting of Utah Goners
Posted: May 5, 2006 5:19 am

oh wait.
i'm the only one.

nevermind.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 4:52 pm

Not anymore.... not since you invited the TV Romantics into your home, and let us take over your cellar.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 6:03 pm

i wonder if there are any salt lake goners

stand and be counted assholes!!!!
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:24 pm

this is retarded.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:29 pm

I met someone at Gonerfest who is currently living in Utah. His name is Dave. He's a nice guy. There ya go.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:35 pm

does he know there are other goners here?
did anyone else meet this elusive dave?
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:36 pm

Do The Heaters count?
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:44 pm

I met a guy at Gonerfest who lives in Utah, too. I can't remember his name but he was really nice and he used to play in a band called the Zillionaires.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:45 pm | Edited by: deadcityrebel

the heaters?
maybe? do you have a link for them?
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:46 pm

Zillionaires.
i have that record...i wish i knew these guys.
Posted: Oct 4, 2006 11:47 pm

hey hugh...shoot me an email
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 12:02 am

hey hugh...shoot me an email
What's your e-mail address? If you don't wanna give it here, you can send it to me at myspace.
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 12:48 am

the heaters?
maybe? do you have a link for them?

No, but maybe they're on myspace or something. They came through here on tour. Kick ass original songs, covers were kind of weak. They're obviously still a little wet behind the ears but they got something. SDalt Lake band I guess.
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 4:41 pm

sure they're from salt lake?
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 5:34 pm

that's what they told us.
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 6:47 pm

send it to me at myspace.
sent
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 6:54 pm

Willie, go hang out with him already. SHEESH!
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 4:54 pm

found the heaters. theres another little band up there in slut lake called teen trash that aren't so bad. they got a myspace but i don't have a link
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 4:57 pm

Zillionaires = singer Mike moved to Seattle years ago and started the Electric Kisses. The other 2 guys moved back to Salt Lake.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 5:22 pm

does he know there are other goners here?

I assume so. He's from California originally but lives in Salt Lake right now. I know he lurks on TB from time to time and may here as well. He may even post rarely. Very cool guy though. Great taste in music. Spent quite a bit of time hanging with him on Saturday.
Posted: Oct 6, 2006 5:42 pm

my friend ben does a radio show in Ogden ("blues day"), plays plenty of goner stuff
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 10:22 am

played a show with the heaters tonight. cool guys, i thought it would be more exciting though.
hopefully stuff gets going around here a little more
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 3:09 am

I'm going to try and book something there in summer. It seems like all the local bands there suck though.
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 3:26 am | Edited by: deadcityrebel

It seems like all the local bands there suck though.

it seems that way. i'm not saying we're any better, but we're kinda defunct during summer since our bass player gets stolen to go off on some jaunt in europe with her parents every year, so we're out. i usually have some other project going on and i've found a few other bands in slc who aren't too bad.

email me so we can keep in touch about it.
brigham vicious at gmail dot com
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®