Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Rocks Off 45s.....
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:06 pm

Hey Kids....
Fot the first time since Katrina I've decided to deal with the 45s (7"s) from the stores inventory (500+)...I have too many to list, even if I wasn't lazy, but if there's something that you might want just email me and ask, I might suprise you..... rocksoffrpm @ yahoo.com .... I know this is a cryptic way of dealing with this, but I'd rather give friends first dibs before the Ebay throngs.... discounts for multiple purchases, lol....
Colbster
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:10 pm

an example....
The Nerds "I Wanna Kill Your Plastic Slut" (Scarey Records-Italy)
now that's obscurity!!!!
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:12 pm

Is that the one with "I Wanna Rape You?"
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:29 pm

Yes!!!!
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:37 pm

Sixteene got, I can listen to hers.

Somebody else out there in Gonerville needs it for reals!

I had no idea that was so wanted. Weird.
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:39 pm

actually if that 45 was in fact desired it wouldn't have sat in the shop for years, lol
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:43 pm

yeah I have that 45 for some odd reason too. didn't even buy it at rocks off. they sent it to me when I did a radio show.

I'll let you know if I think of anything I'm looking for, colb.
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:45 pm

I'd really dig a list if you could. I can never remember anything off the top of my head.
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:51 pm

I might make a list...it would take a while...but just use your imagination, it's easier for me....but if there are things from the last few years that other people are out of (i.e. Goner or your local store) I actually might still have them....
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:57 pm

oh i thought it was a new band like the hipshakes. hey let's get the hipshakes over to new york to party.
Posted: May 2, 2006 8:59 pm

We'll have to make it a basement/ rooftop party cuz they're underage and we gotta get 'em some cold ones.
Posted: May 2, 2006 9:00 pm

The Nerds are a new band. Is that what you saying?
Posted: May 2, 2006 9:00 pm

New = about two years ago.
Posted: May 2, 2006 10:20 pm

about two years ago= about four years ago
Posted: May 3, 2006 8:24 pm

we should be coming to New York in September if all goes well. . . by which time I will be able to drink with the adults but the others won't.
Posted: May 3, 2006 8:29 pm

I'll be celebrating my 33rd year in Sept. Let's have a party!
Posted: May 3, 2006 9:10 pm

party with the hipshakes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®