(did) shit my pants!

i think someone owes someone some royalties
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:21 pm

whoah.

find out any more?
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:24 pm

hahaha "devo mummy"
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:25 pm

That's fucked...Terrifying funk from beyond the grave?
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:32 pm

BLASPHEMY!

Die! Die! Die!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:32 pm

perfect for the Cubby Bear...
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:38 pm

do the funkey mummy!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:06 pm

send them a message! here what I wrote
"Hey dipshits! There's already a well known band named the mummies! go play a wedding and shit your pants"
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:28 pm

oh that's tellin 'em!

There's no way those assholes don't know that.
C'mon.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:36 pm

This was brought up on the garagepunk forums like two years ago. The band responded, I think, and they are just a bunch of chodes who don't care about the fact they've stolen a name.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:38 pm

neither do I really. I'd just rather send shitty emails than actually do my job.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:47 pm

http://www.herecomethemummies.com/?p=media

There's fucking 9 of them. And they played Chattanooga.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:25 pm

send them a message! here what I wrote
"Hey dipshits! There's already a well known band named the mummies! go play a wedding and shit your pants"

Yeah, but their name is actually "Here Come the Mummies". And "well known" is a bit of an exaggeration, especially when you take a look at the dorks that currently go to see them perform - not real likely to be garage rock aficianados.
http://www.herecomethemummies.com/?p=photos
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:38 pm | Edited by: messageboardbandit

yeah well, I'm just trying to waste time here. gimme a break, leftpeg. Plus "well known" is always subjective.
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 7:49 am

i hear they're playing Carson Daly. I hear that Carson Daly is in the Mummies. I hear Carson Daly has a personality like a dog turd. Im thinking.....
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 12:17 pm | Edited by: brianmyfatass

Attack Of The Wiener Man!
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 2:33 pm

That's pretty fucking awful.
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 9:17 pm

I wouldn't have guessed in 10,000 years that they would sound like Santana "Supernatural" HO-LEE-SHIT! that's bad.
Posted: Apr 30, 2006 12:23 am

I saw them play nashville like 2 years ago, I went crazy when I saw the flier for it, you can imagine my disspapointment when I actually saw them.
Posted: Apr 30, 2006 2:04 am

I just barfed a little in my mouth.
Posted: May 1, 2006 7:43 pm

I too sent them an email saying they were a bunch of idiots. Here's their response:

Hello, Mark Millionaire!

Thank You for writing to the Here Come The Mummies website; we always appreciate a moment taken from your very busy schedule to write us a kind note.

Unfortunately, we are so busy making the gazillions of euros required to accommodate our lifestyles that we have no time to send anything other than this cheesy automated reply; we're really, really sorry about that...

We're thinking that perhaps we'll stop the bacchanal to cry a few tears next time we're on transoceanic flights aboard our vasty fleet of custom Gulfstream jets.

Perhaps while learning Esperanto from our cadre of Salma Hayek clones.

We're trying to figure out what they mean when they say this:

"Ho, bastono ĝi al mi mia panjo majstro, mi ami, ami, ami vi!"

OH! Please don't forget to sign up to the mailing list so that we might keep you, the hungry fan, informed as to when the ghoul-bus will be next coming to town!

As well, please don't forget to go fuck yourself, Mark Millionaire!

Kindest Regards,

Mummy

PLEASE, everybody flood them with hatemail.
Posted: May 2, 2006 2:15 am

i'm speachless.
i'm going to bomb the cubby bear. i think we all know that place should have been bombed a long time ago anyway.
seriously.
i can't even comprehend this.
Posted: May 2, 2006 3:14 am

yeah well, I'm just trying to waste time here. gimme a break, leftpeg. Plus "well known" is always subjective.

Sorry Bandit, I was laughing so hard I forgot to put a smiley on the end of my sentence.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®