Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Have you ever been flashed?
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 4:29 am

I have not but I have always wanted to. This hot girl in my highschool always used to talk about flashing guys around town. I always wished it could have been me. One time I went on a cross-state drive with friends and we stuck a "show up your boobs" sign on the car's window but that shit never happened.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 4:48 am

I used to know this girl who was an especially frisky type. One night we were going through the White Castle drive thru and she flashed the dude at the takeout window who looked like he was all of 12...
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:27 am

I have, but it was gross and scary since I was 9 and the dude was old and tried to get me to walk to his car and let him take me somewhere...
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:02 pm

Once when I was in college me & my friend were driving and got flashed from a moving car in the next lane, some chick showed us a boob. Then we ended up bumping into her at a party later that night. I walked up to her and started to say, "Hey, weren't you..." and she totally ran away in shame. It was awesome.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:05 pm

Uh...Mardi Gras...C'mon, no one has been flashed? Wow! You guys really are boring.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:11 pm

Uh...Mardi Gras

Yep.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:13 pm

Once I was sitting in a Denny's and some boy came up and smushed his ass right up against the glass. It was a little too spread out in my opinion.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:18 pm

once an old man asked me for directions and when i approached his car i could see clearly that he was strokin. it was very gross
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:20 pm

There's a lot of flashing that goes on in the bluegrass state.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:21 pm

My kingdom for a peek of girlflesh!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:32 pm

once an old man asked me for directions and when i approached his car i could see clearly that he was strokin. it was very gross

Some guy used to do this at my high school. He'd drive around asking the girls for directions while spankin'....

There was a bulletin posted by the principle urging the students to lookout for a suspicious blue Toyota pickup cruising the perimeter...

pervs!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 8:44 pm

one time i as i pulled off the hwy in sf there was a fat retarded woman by the off-ramp who was pulling up her skirt and flashing her snatch. it was disgusting, sad and totally hilarious
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:03 pm

I guess it's totally different, guys want to be flashed. I've been flashed by guys more times than I want to remember.... sigh. (It was never pleasant!) That's not counting the guys who tried to pick up me and my best friend walking home from school in our Catholic school uniforms. We never understood that whole phenomenon. Now I get it of course... but at the time it was just kind of scary.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:14 pm

saturday night in bloomington I saw me sum husky ol' hogs
my cousin went ape shit, grabbin' 'em and lovin' it.
I was kinda disgusted. Then she said somethin' like
"that's my boyfriend over there"
he just kinda looked over and shrugged.....
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:19 pm

I seen homeless guys on the subway with there flys open and there junk hangin all out while they are passed out asleep and stuff. OH WAIT! Thats me! ...shit...
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:22 pm

Returning home fr the Memphis Oblivians reunion; it was my first girls-only road trip. Either rednecks or phrat boys [meatheads] mooned us out the sliding back window of their truck.

But. Never flashed :-(
C'mon, boys! Commence to flashing!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 9:54 pm

I wAS flashed once at sonic. expect i think it was more of a he forgot to put it back in his pants after his girl was sucking him off in the car though.
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 8:40 pm

Got flashed by a lady riding in a pickup with her boyfriend on I40 in Little Rock. Have also been flashed by a heavy-partying female bartender in Green Bay and a girl I knew who'd just gotten implants and had no compunction about showing them off at a house party. Her tittie stitches creeped me out so much that I could only fantasize about doing her from behind while masturbating for a while.

-Ryan
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 9:01 pm

I was also flashed by a recently breast implanted girl at a party, who let me and my female friend feel her up until she started to realize we were doing it out of more than just curiosity. Stitches were healed, but still looked gross. Funny thing- girl was way overweight, had shitty hair, and bad skin. Why not clean up the rest of the act before you decide to throw new headlights on?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®