Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / inadvertent highs
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 3:41 am

I was just using some of this Tile Guard One Step Grout Sealer, for its intended purpose, no less, which is to seal grout, evidently.

And I am now high.

Thanks, Tile Guard!
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:16 am

Does ammonia count?
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:23 am

if it gets you high inadvertently, yes.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:25 am

You're a Tile Guard One Step Grout Sealer.

Sorry. It just never gets old.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:26 am

I hope the lizards and bugs are gettin high too!!

Party!
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 6:40 am

i inadvertantly got high smokig that pot yesterday
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 7:51 am

the last 7 organic chemistry labs i've done (wrong.)

does smoking pot while totally drunk count?
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 2:16 pm

girl in kalamazoo dirt farmer sub-stretches died at a party the other day from "huffing". the dad went bezerk and ran over there with his gun. p.s.- he's in jail now. all these cheese dick news casters kept saying "huffing" and "the dangers of huffing" over and over. it was fucking hilarious. remind me to keep the VCR rolling, i will NOT get a tivo. fuck TV!
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:06 pm

The first time I took a niacin supplement I was at work and started to feel like I was having an acid flashback. As it was getting more intense I did some google searches on niacin and found that it recirculates old toxins (& drugs) through your body and that, yeah, it can cause you to have an acid flashback. Once I found out what was going on I just sat back and enjoyed it. Now I take niacin once a week to get high off of whatever I did over the weekend. It kinda rules.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 5:11 pm

PERMANENT MARKER
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 6:22 pm

niacin? i thought they used that to bring down folks in the midst of bad lsd trips.

perhaps it brings old highs up to shove the bad trip out of the way?

inadvertent high: standing up. whoah.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 6:52 pm

I sniffed some ammonia when I was a teenage chambermaid and it knocked me on my ass and blinded me for a second. Now I remember to waft when smelling chemicals.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 7:02 pm

niacin is a vasodialator, meaning it opens up the blood vessels and increased blood flow. It also helps increase metabolism and can create mild sensations in some people. It is often used in people with high blood pressure, and has been shown to help those with arthritis.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm

It is often used in people with high blood pressure, and has been shown to help those with arthritis.

It also helped lower my cholesterol! It's a funny thing, you turn bright red when you take it and get itchy. They call it the 'niacin flush'.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm | Edited by: SinglesGoingSteady

I used to be on alot of Trazadone (sleeping pill/sedative). I was taking 3 150 mg pills per night (maximum dosage). Sometimes, when I was eating or laying down before bed, I would get an almost acid-like high. Hearing voices, ect.

New doc has since taken me off them and told me to never see the shrink who put me on 450 mg again!
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 7:57 pm

One time I ate a bunch of peyote in my back yard. That was pretty much intentional, though...
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 8:08 pm

niacin? i thought they used that to bring down folks in the midst of bad lsd trips.

Thorazine
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 9:40 pm

Though I don't remember, I've been told that I drank an entire bottle of perfume when I was four. I had to have caught something off of that. Also, I had some friends that opened up a bottle of RUSH liquid insense and let it waft during 9th grade science finals...
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 9:57 pm

My dad was on a boat in Mexican waters an got stopped by the Policia. The searched the whole boat drinking a bottle of Polo and Drakkar Noir and chasing with listerine...After freshening up they took the playboys and weed that was on the boat and left...
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 11:40 pm

taking Ambien and not falling asleep.

You'll see little green lights on the wall and fun auditory crazings.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 4:17 pm

I scored some Zanaflex (muscle relaxer) and when taken as prescribed they sorta act like Soma and knock you out and you get a good sleep--BUT if you take 2 of them and then fight off the urge to sleep--LOOK OUT!

Huge caterpillars (I mean 2 footers) under the desk! Full on acid visuals but NO auditory hallucinations, so you don't freak out as bad as on acid. This only works in a semi dark room though. Turn the lights on and the huge bugs dissappear immediately. WHEW!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 4:26 pm

Fill my RX, G!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 6:14 pm

I was serving as an pest control technician below the mason dixon line when I came upon a 4 room shack in the countryside covered in moss on the north side and displaying the undeniable effects of prolonged moisture damage overall. A small negro family pointed me inside, where stepping back into the kitchen I sensed there to be a peculiar independent, flowing sensation in the walls and ceiling. It was mid-morning and realizing that I was not high on any illicit substances, I quickly took stock of the situation and discovered that perceived movement in the room was created by what must have been several hundred german cockroaches going about on their daily business. I dashed out to the truck and grabbed two spray cans of the nastiest insecticide in my arsenal--some vile potion that smelled like a monstrously evil, synthetically altered beer fart. It's mist could knock a roach over dead mid-run. When I returned, it was like Custer's last stand taking place in Manhattan and I had to constantly duck and move for fear of dead roaches falling all upon me. I barely remember leaving the shack and missed all of my following apointments that afternoon, aimlessly driving about the countryside, inadvertently high.

-Commander McBragg

p.s. I hope the negro family is not dead.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 6:20 pm

I heard if you are a chronic pot smoker and you go for a massage it can somehow get the blood flowin' to the point where you get fucked up off old weed bulid-up in your system.

To the spa!!!
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 6:39 pm

Posted: Apr 28, 2006, 12:20 pm Quote I heard if you are a chronic pot smoker and you go for a massage it can somehow get the blood flowin' to the point where you get fucked up off old weed bulid-up in your system.

I have also heard that if you're a regular toker, and then you quit and start working out on a regular basis you can catch a buzz off of the THC stored up in your fat that you're burning off...
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 6:41 pm

There you go again, Sherry.

I know how it is though, I was raised by niggas. No joke.
Shamari, Jalahni, Jameel, and Jamal Jackson were the four brothers that tought me how to skate board and beat box like the Fat Boys.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:49 pm

i misread this as "inadvertent thighs" and got mildly aroused.
Posted: Apr 28, 2006 7:57 pm

Arm, could you please quit flirting with me?
It's a little embarrasing, bro-dog.
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 2:59 pm

I found out about nitrous oxide the hard way as a 8 year old sneaking whip cream from the can. I just fell down on the kitchen floor all freaked out. I never told anybody and figured it out about 8 years later.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®