Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jenna blew George Thorogood
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:08 am

Hey Jenna why don't you tell everyone that story? It is far more ROCK!!!

Where was it again? Sarasota -1988
Go on you tell the rest.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:15 am

doug, i divorced you for a reason. actually, for many reasons. please leave me alone.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:18 am

Is true, no?
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:22 am

She didn't deny it, did she?
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:31 am

no, i didn't blow george thorogood, and you know it, doug.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:51 am

How about Eddie Money?
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:08 am

Take Me Home Tonight! I loved that one...
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:12 am

2 Tickets to Paradise. The dude had more hits than you think. Shakin' is one of the best videos I've ever seen. He was married to that fat painted secretary on Drew Carey. Not in real life. She's from Waupaca, WI, I hear. Figures. They have the Chain 'O Lakes there, and when I was a little kid a 10 foot sturgeon scared the shit out of me there.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:22 am

I hate that fuckin meme bitch guy thing...I can't tell if it's a man or not.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:46 am

So were you good to the bone or bad to the bone?

Get it? Bad to the bone? HEE-HAWW!!!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:19 am

They can hear me laughing in space.

you guys are so cute.

I'm paying 4 this
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 3:58 am

Did he cover Bo Diddley, or did his Bo Diddley cover you?

OHHHHH!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 5:18 am

Thorogood's gonna be pissed if he finds out he coulda you up the arse instead.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 6:01 am

Not to split hairs, but isn't Jenna only like late 20's/30's? She woulda been rounds' 11 in 1988.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 6:04 am

Through the years my blues licks have captured plenty a young girls heart.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 6:13 am

Thorogood's gonna be pissed if he finds out he coulda you up the arse instead.

seriously.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 6:17 am

Ouch. This thread is gettin bad to da bone.

ba ba ba ba bad!

b-b-b--bad to the bone!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 7:05 am

Unfortunately, they don't put Jenna on the record covers.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 9:45 am

Jenna was born in 1970
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 11:39 am

So shit was totally legal for G.T. when she blew him in 88? Perfect.

She's 36...she looks 28 to me...H.O.T.T.I.E...
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 11:40 am

btw, I'm kidding, I'm sure she didn't blow Thorogood...

Now as far as David Lee Roth and I during the 1984 world tour...I was five...he was hot, mysterious...and I didn't want to go back to kindergarten without a good story.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 12:29 pm

Dug, you sug!!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 6:51 pm

omg lol did he cum?!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 6:58 pm

hcbl!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 8:40 pm

Of course I blew George.
It help me climb the social ladder of rawk...DUDE!
How do ya think the Ghetto Ways ever got to record an album?
I'm gonna do PR for this.
I'm Jenna, I'm CRAZY!!!!!

HEE=HAW!
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 10:15 pm

dude, you know what? last week your childish, anonymous post hurt my feelings. i'll admit it. but i'll say this: I bet you're in a band, and I hope to god your labelhead is reading this, recognizes who you are (coward who-can't post-with-his-real-name), and then never pays one dime for a publicist to promote you.

do you know HOW harry, shane, and I--for the first time in our "old" lives--ever got to release a record? it's thanks to todd killings, eric oblivian, and daniel bouche. and do you know what? I never had to put a single one of their dicks in my mouth.

if you EVER want to settle whatever gripe you have with me, let's take it the planks. ghetto ways like to settle scores like breakdancers.

and here's what "happened" with george thorogood:
when I was 16 my best friend and I went and saw him in concert and his BASS PLAYER asked us to go backstage. we never met the guy, and we never met george thorogood.

dude, you need to practice some love, because you're burning up with hate and it's gonna kill you one day. try buddhism.
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 10:19 pm

why you gonna let some words on a computer screen hurt you...take those emotions and go write a song...that's how Wattie came up with "Computers Don't Blunder"
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 12:57 am

Man, some serious hatin' going on.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 1:09 am

I hate hate this thread...and George Thouroughbred.
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 1:27 am

why you gonna let some words on a computer screen hurt you...take those emotions and go write a song...that's how Wattie came up with "Computers Don't Blunder"
LMFAO- Quote of the day!!
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 1:35 am

I remember being backstage at a show with Bro Diddley in about 88'. This hot punk girl, musta beens about...give or shake a tail, 16? Good time for love. Like Chuck said, she's too cute to be a minute over...you get the drill, Phil. Anyways she was a "big fan" and wanted to know how my tour was going, what it was like to be Bad to The Bone, etc. I gave her a bone to be bad with...oh yeah! Fellas, they don't call me Pool Shark for nothing...my Shark disappeared into that swim hole for a good hour before Lady McBeth slurped down, stood back up, and gave me just enough time to say "Gotta Run, Honey Bun". I'm a ROAD RUNNING MAN...

Buy my new album-
GT

ps- floss. I need that pubic hair back! Rock n roll hall of fame wants it...
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 1:44 am

Hey George-Glad to see you have joined the Goner Board. The more elctric blues rockers here to whip these punk rockers in shape the better. 1988. Damn! Remember those shows we did together?
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 2:42 am

I don't believe she did it, but if she did, it's because George made her drink one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer. Wooo hooo!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®