Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / pepper keenan, anti-semite?
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:31 am

it's true!
he accussed me of being jewish at the high
on fire show cuz i got a big nose! Jokes on him
though. I''m not Jewish! Not even close!
what's up with that?
It's time to stand up against anti-semitism
let pepper know how you really feel people!
Then tell him how killer his bass playing on
technocracy was!
Don't let him get away with this!
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:36 am

SEIG HEIL!
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:42 am

I'm calling the anti defamation league.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:53 am

I'm calling Rabbi Dan.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:07 am

he's still miffed at missing that metallica bass audition slot
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:59 am

Who the hell is Pepper Keenan?
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:05 am

Maybe if you would stop smashin a mike into your face you wouldn't look like a jew.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:23 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

The first rule of playing the "Jew or not a Jew" game is not to do it out loud, at HOF shows, with strangers. He just needs some sensitivity training, and he'll be good to go. Jon Spencer liked to make the same accusation in song form years ago.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:26 pm

SEIG HEIL!

shouldn't that be "SEIG HIEL" ???
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:46 pm

no, it's sieg heil! come on, people.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 11:38 pm

Mike Dean was still playing bass on Technocracy, freaking food eater. AAAAAHHHHHRRRGGG who cares, I like Mangina better anyways.
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 12:37 am

Dude, the gayest time ever was when I served Pepper and like two members of Galactic burritos -lunching with stupid jazz hippies would have gotten you kicked off Metal Blade in '87 (unless they were in Amorphis or Dream Theatre or some crap).
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 4:46 am

I'm not "Down" with Pepper's hate....
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 12:53 am

you missed the joke brah...
of course pepper didn't play bass on technocracy...
hes a guitar player for cryin' out loud...and a poor one at that...
Three reichs yer out bitch!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 1:08 am

a little history lesson about the term "anti-semite". The word Semetic comes from a race of people in ancient Sumer which is where the biblical Jews claimed to have emerged. According to many Jewish authors, very few Jews can trace their lineage back to that Semitic line or the Semetic line in Palestine and Israel at the time of Jesus. They are more likely descendents of a Turkish/Mongolian/Nordic ancestry called the Khazars who CONVERTED to the Jewish religion in 740 AD.

The Khazars lived in lower Russia. They were between the Christian and Islamic worlds and their leader chose to accept the Jewish faith. Most Jews today originate from these people, not the Semetic line. In fact, to call someone an "anti-Semite" is, more accurately, to call them "anti-Arab" because more members of the old Semetic line are Arab than Jewish. In the 13th century, the Khazar empire broke up. The people who adopted the Jewish faith either stayed on in Russia or moved on to what is now Lithuania, Poland, and Germany. Yiddish emerged from this migration. It is a mixture of Hebrew, Polish, and German.

The Jewish hooked nose does not originate in biblical Israel. Its origins are in the Caucasus. The classic Jewish face of Jesus is a myth. He was not born in lower Russia, therefore he couldn't have looked that way. Jewish writer Arthur Koestler writes "Anthropology concurs with history in refuting the popular belief in a Jewish race descended from a biblical tribe".

Other Jewish writers offer that "Anti-Semetism is built on a powerful racial myth, accepted by Jews and anti-Semites alike" or "There is no such thing as a Jewish race. To be Jewish is to follow the Jewish religious faith and has nothing to do with race because people of endless races converted to the Jewish faith over thousands of years, so creating a vast cocktail of different gentic streams who call themselves Jewish". or "The Arabs, bitter enemies of the Israelis who have 'returned' to their reported 'racial-home', most closely resemble those Jews who are indigenous to Palestine and the Middle East. The allegation that Arabs are anti-Semetic is somewhat ludicrous" and finally "... There is not one racial charcteristic common to all who profess to be Jews". If you need the exact quote info on these statements ... fuck you, look it up.
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 1:39 am

In their minds, they've found it. In my mind, where's your god? He's in Berlin.
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 3:13 pm

pepper keenan threatened to kick my ass for saying the stevie ray vaughn was a soulless coke-head. funny thing being i am a soulless coke-head and so is pepper keenan. he didn't threaten to kick my ass when i mentioned that i liked COC until he joined the band...only pretended he did't hear me. oh well sometimes he can be okay....i gueSS
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 5:36 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

So Pepper K. was really accusing you of being a Khazar? I've got a big schnozz too, more large than hooked, but have no known Jewish ancestry. It definitley comes from the blue-eyed and Catholic Eastern Euro side. The Khazar cocktail bloodline makes sense.
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 9:14 pm

jay pogee asked him to autograph his
Technocracy LP at a party on time...peppa' got pissed
and started sayin' "man i am so outta here! thats not cool brah!"
he also told me i was a graduate of the mike williams school
of punk...and then asked me how i would feel if he peeed
on juan's...
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 11:05 pm

Pepper sounds like a real funster.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 1:06 am

Hey Bruh, I gotta big Shnozz and Ive been falsely accused of being Jewish by an actual Jew, cuz I was wearing a Hebrew National Hat. I had to set the poor sapp straight. I told him it was about the dogs not the heeb factor. In Peppers case, he should look at his bar and his regulars before he starts accusing you of this, and don't forget "ANIMOSITY" and "SONGS THAT MIKE DEAN SINGS" fuckin killa Brah!!!!!!!! (To Quote Grant)
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 1:28 am

Though there is no concrete evidence of it, there is anecdotal evidence of me having a Jewish great grandmother. That would make me 12.5% Jewish. But for you, I'll make it 10%.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 1:35 am

Pass the knishes!
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 2:05 am

I just forwarded this thread to Doug Slut, so in a perfect world, Pepper will be joining this conversation shortly! Let the good times rooooollllllllll!!
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 2:13 am

"he accussed me of being jewish at the high
on fire show cuz i got a big nose!"

Big nose and a tight wallet=cause for suspicion.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 2:17 am

Hey Gary, did u catch the door bandit, yet?
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 3:09 am

It dares not show it's face!!
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 5:20 am

I got your door right here! Oh sorry, that's my copy of the talmud.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 5:20 am

Silly me!
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 9:49 am

you missed the joke brah...

actually you missed the joke...I said I prefered Mangina
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®