Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The WhiteStrips !
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 6:39 pm

Do they work?
My teeth are lookin mad yellow these days.
anyone ever used them?
Would I be throwing away $?
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 6:47 pm

I had a tooth crack in half after using these once. Granted the tooth was in bad shape, but this bleaching didn't help.
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 10:17 pm

gargle bleach and ajax. it really works.
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 10:30 pm

They worked for me...I only made it through about half the strips though because the more times I used em the more they started to hurt my teeth. By the end I'd be sitting with em on and every few minutes it felt like someone stabbed a nerve in one of my teeth. I guess that doesn't happen to everyone though...I've got pretty sensitive teeth.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:37 am

That product belongs along side the penis elongator or the pussy tightener
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:58 am

No way--they hurt? I am going to pay my dentist to work on my little yellowed incisor. I don't care if I have to pay extra. That shit is bizarre--it is like the smoke and caffeine only ever hit that one tooth.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 2:47 pm

just drink and smoke until that one tooth turns gold
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:46 pm

I wish that were the shade it was edging towards.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:59 pm

That product belongs along side the penis elongator or the pussy tightener
That is really funny. Except in my case they actually damaged my teeth. But there are probably cases of penile injury due to the penis elongator, if so then the analogy is complete.
I wouldn't use this fucking product or suggest anyone do so, I kid you not, I had a terrible toothache, with excruciating headache for about 3 days (after using these for about 10 days) then the tooth spilt in half. At least after the nerves in the tooth died some time later it stopped hurting. Still haven't gotten the root canal or crown to fix this yet. So white strips will probably cost about $2000-3000 or so after I get this fixed. These things do hurt your mouf and your wallet.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:09 pm

WHAT! ???

How are these things still so readily available?

I am just paying for the superpolish or whatever the doc has that gets this tooth back to normal. I am totally fixated on it.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 4:51 pm

This is crazy. I had no idea. I actually looked for them in my neighborhood drugstore (which plays nothing but 80's 'Modern' music on the soundsystem--The Cult. Big Country.Depeche Mode. The Cure--always and everyday--everytime I go there I leave with a song I haven't heard in ages in my head--weird)the other night but they were no-where to be found.

Maybe I'll just settle for a pussy-tightener.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®