Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hippies on Adderall
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 12:12 am

Right now I'm at a house with a couple of random hippies who said they're on some kind of serious Adderal crash.

The dude's passed out, sitting, pants down, on the toilet, and the chick is half naked, snoring, on the couch. I'm a little drunk and typing, on the computer in the living room, in front of a pack of Elexa (WTF, never heard of it) condoms. Listining to "chill" music . . . OOps, just changed it, found The Who.

Anyone know what's going on with Adderall?
Why would these people want it?
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 12:18 am | Edited by: CreepySexyCool

Awesome!!! I just went to take a leak and the guy's still in there, pants up, snoring, on the toilet. He wouldn't get up, and only babbled when I asked if I could just piss in his sink. So I did, which I think I can say wasn't all that crude, since I was actually cleaning up the chunks that he'd let all over the bowl!!!

If I can find some of this Adderall I'm gonna take off with it!!
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 12:24 am

Doesn't sound like it. The folks I've known who prefer that stuff get all geeked out and speedy; not passed out.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 12:35 am

Yeah, I thought it was kind of weird for hippies. I wanna try it, but the way they're comming down is giving me some reservations . . . who knows what these people took, actually, they are passed the fuck out though!!!! I'm gonna go see what's in the fridge.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 12:35 am

Quadrophenia is perfect right now!!
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 1:11 am

Cheese and Crackers!!!!
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 1:19 am

I am an expert on adderall. It is ADD medicine that works very well as smart drugs or as party drugs. I prefer it to cocain about a billion times over. Unfortunately, 10 hours or so after taking it one tends to feel very poor physically and rather depressed, not unlike other speeds. It isn't all that bad if you have a little weed around. What kinda second class hippies are you hanging around?
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 1:23 am

I was hanging out with a chick who was on adderall until 11am this morning. Seems like everybody is doing it these days. The new, lamer coke? Rad.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 2:18 am

bluh. i've always hated adderall. shit makes you feel like regurgitated asscrack when you come down, worse than the regular speed and it don't make you feel near as good. heh. i had to take a fucking xanex to make me chill out off that shit cuz it leaves a residual buttcrack feeling to you for the longest goddamn time cuz it's time-released. ugh. fuck adderall.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 2:58 am

I popped a bunch of Ritalin (also for treating A.D.D) one night. The same thing happened, where I konked out pretty hard. CreepySexyCool, if they passed out about 4 hours ago as of this post, you can safely rifle through their shit for another couple of hours or so.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 5:13 am

i used to snort adderal and write screenplays in college. that was my "sleeping is for pussies phase." haven't done that in a year now.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 1:47 pm

I am an expert on adderall.

hah hah, me too! I've had a prescription for this for 3 years. The first few days I started taking it I felt great then you just get use to it. It doesn't really do anything for me anymore except keep me somewhat awake at work. Everyday when I get home I have to take a 2 hour nap!
I'd like to score some Dexadrine but that's tough to get.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 2:37 pm

Don't blame me....Adderall..
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 3:52 pm

Adderall is just speed, its like a new ritalin but stronger, little bit different feel to it.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 4:07 pm

Claude Zachary

just speed

That stuff I took...the guy said it was speed but I think it was acid...I'm flashing.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 4:52 pm

No thanks. No more Acid for me!!

haha.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 6:22 pm | Edited by: CreepySexyCool

Yeah, I forgot to mention that's why I went over there in the first place, to smoke their weed, that and the hippy girl was being really flirty. We smoked a bunch of their weed and they had passed out, I decided to leave once it started getting dark, the whole scene was getting a little weird. That guy was still passed out on the toilet when I left, after like two or three hours!!!

I'll give the Adderall a try if I can get some, I don't even think they're gonna remember me when I run into them again.
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:48 pm

adderall is the reason i didn't sleep from saturday morning until monday night of last year's blackout. i tried, and my body really wanted to, but i just couldn't do it. i remember lying on my kitchen floor and thinking i was about to drift off and then i'd get hit with this rush of energy that made me want to design and build a 3-story log cabin. this lasted for roughly 30 hours.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 1:19 am

real hippies hit meth not fucking adderal immediately still their bank cards and unload their trustfunds
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 2:59 am

CreepySexyCool, if they passed out about 4 hours ago as of this post, you can safely rifle through their shit for another couple of hours or so.[/i]
. That guy was still passed out on the toilet when I left, after like two or three hours!!!

What'd I say?
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:21 am

I think a lot of kids are getting into these prescription cocaine substitutes to avoid the "stigma" of illegal drugs. Crushing up orange pills and geeking out for days and days and then puking all over themselves. Sweet, douchebags. Stick with the classics!
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:05 pm

Sorry, le chev, stealing their food, and a pinch of their weed was all I was really down for. I am kicking myself over not having the presence of mind to get some shot on my camera phone!!

Joke's on me, turns out. I went back to the bar I met them at yesterday and found they had put two of their pitchers on my tab!!
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:16 pm

http://www.adderallxr.com/ I had a prescription but I'm also lazy. Lost it and never went bacck to that doctor.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:20 pm

Salts of a single-entity amphetimine
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:21 pm

Fucking Nazis
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 5:27 pm

Anyone got a take on how Adderall is different from Ritilin?

I think everyone is doing it b/c they are tired of getting burned with shitty coke and all the hassle that comes with it.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 6:38 pm

Adderall = Add 'er all. Pretty sure it's 4, yes 4!!!, amphetimines (including Dexodrine) rolled into one pill. Was called something else and marketed as a weight loss pill 20+ years ago.
Someone gave me a bunch a while back. Took 'em everyday for a couple weeks and they uh.......made me more focused. I started taking interest in the mundane shit at my job and going THAT extra mile. It's alot like ritalin.
Don't understand what the puking/crashing/sickness is about. I crash harder from caffein and sugar. Y'all must be drunk. It makes you thirsty and your...uh on speed, so you don't feel drunk until it's too late.
If I grew up around health insurance, they proabably woulda put me on this stuff.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 7:13 pm

I think all the crashing is b/c people are taking WAY too much and/or snorting it.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 7:18 pm

the movie "thumbsucker" is a pretty good take on the effects of adderall
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 8:16 pm

That stuff I took...the guy said it was speed but I think it was acid...I'm flashing.

"oh no... so... destructive..."
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 10:26 pm

Karlic Sauce and Claude Zachary you both have some points I hadn't thought of. The night I was popping Ritalin I had about 8 of 'em. A nutty friend of mine was handing them to me left and right. I used them to enhance my performance, cuz I was going for a personal beer drinking record. I wound up drinking about 30 or so. They should dump Ritalin and Adderall into America's water supply. It doesn't matter how your brain is wired, whether your an 8-year old with A.D.D, or Kasparov, it still will effect your central nervous system in the same way.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 11:54 pm

i used to snort adderal and write screenplays in college.

That's how I got through Screenwriting class too. Every Thursday night I'd get home from work at 10, make a pot of real strong coffee, take a bunch of Ritalin, and tip tap away on a shitty typewriter. Not a computer a fukkin' typewriter!!! The Ritalin would be like "maaan this script is blowing my mind". Then I'd take more, go to class at 9AM and pull my hair out because everybody, very slowly, asked the same questions over and over again.
Posted: Apr 19, 2006 11:54 pm

No wait. That was Ritalin.
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 6:02 am

What about Concerta? What's that one all about. That's the other speedy pill everyone is on these days.
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 7:55 am

the movie "thumbsucker" is a pretty good take on the effects of adderall
Keanu Reeves was the best thing about that movie.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®