Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:02 pm

I still love this show. Kate is smoking hot. Waaay too many commercials though, youre right.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:07 pm

Kate looked better than ever in this episode. No makeup (or makeup that looks like no makeup) suits her. You can never recognize her when she is all gussied up on a magazine cover. She looks like crap.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:23 pm | Edited by: stealth387

I'm with you guys here. Half of the hour was commercials, the episode lacked the substance that all previous episodes had achieved, we only got to see John and the others about twice and it was pretty boring, and the new developments were pretty dull.
It was pretty disapointing.

Oh, and Kate did look pretty good, but the even flashback was kinda lame.
It didn't add a whole lot to her character that we didn't know or couldn't suspect on our own.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:24 pm

There was an article the other day about why they have to do all this in the NY Times. Apparently it takes weeks and weeks to shoot these things and they have to take breaks. That is why there were always repeats b/t episodes in past seasons. I am betting they just pieced this last episode together with what they had because they didn't have much.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:39 pm

Total snooze. Except for Kate an' Sawyer doin' it. And also 'cept for when Jack started to go all crazy in the OR.

I REALLY hope that Bill Murray has at least one cameo in the Taye Digs show.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 5:54 pm

I didn't get all that Jack freakout--like, how did he know that the walkie talkie was gonna be there (the cages)? You think he has some deal with the Kill Sawyer guy or he just happened to notice the guy leave? Whatever, it is still better than average by far for network tv.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 6:12 pm

Whatever, it is still better than average by far for network tv.
Absolutely, Lost has so much more value for me than any other show on TV. No other show even comes close.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 7:21 pm

still better than average by far for network tv.

Agreed...but when it comes back in February, I want some fuckin' answers!!
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 7:47 pm

I'm pissed that they only had 6 episodes then the hiatus. They should have gone 11 weeks, break, 11 weeks. I barely had enough time to get involved. Where were Sun and Jin?
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 8:23 pm

Anyone know what the Jacob's List comment was all about?
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 8:26 pm

The secret to this show is so lame that I don't bother watching it.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 9:04 pm

Jacob's List
Isn't it that list that the others gave to Michael, of people that he had to round up.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 9:45 pm

Jacob's List
Isn't it that list that the others gave to Michael, of people that he had to round up.

But the comment was that Jack wasn't on Jacob's list...and he was on the list they gave to Michael. My question is...who's Jacob?
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 9:46 pm

Double true!
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 9:47 pm

Who was on the list they gave to Michael?
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 10:24 pm

Yeah! Who the fuck is JACOB?

If they can wrap all this shit up, I will eat 5 huge jalapeno peppers. Plain (I hate them, see? So, 5 is a big deal. Anyway...)
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 10:35 pm

Who was on the list they gave to Michael?

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sawyer
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 10:50 pm

Also, for what it's worth, I'm guessing that Jack is a Dharma child...born on the island and then adopted out to his alcoholic dad. (This may also be the case for some of the other survivors as well.)

But I'd like to know who or what is orchestrating the whole thing.

And what the big foot is all about.

And what exactly happened to the hatch (yes it imploded...but what was up with the electromagnetic anomaly? The glowing sky...The reason for it...etc etc)

And what about Desmond's girlfriend and her frozen Brazilian guys?

And the fuckin' numbers.

And the black smoke.

And when the tide rose quickly and suddenly...but hasn't done it again. (Is the island sinking...moving...is it the remains of Atlantis etc etc?)

And why can't ships get away without following one specific course (apparently).

Why is there a pirate ship in the jungle (does the island in fact sink...and it rose up underneath the Black Rock?)

And about a million other things!!!

If they pull an X-Files with all this I will walk to LA and kick JJ Abrahms ass.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 10:54 pm

Not to mention what is curative about the island (the black woman and her cancer? Locke?)????
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 11:59 pm

Yeah! That too!
Answer some fuckin' questions!!!!

OK, I'm done.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:15 am

Not to mention what is curative about the island (the black woman and her cancer? Locke?)????

My theory is that Locke and Rose were pre-Dharma island babies, not Jack. They leave the island, they get sick; they return to the island, their health is restored. It would explain why Locke's father needed the operation from Locke specifically (and why he was a big game hunter), and why they were estranged.

As for the yacht, I'm sticking with my theory that Whitemore via Libby set Desmond up, and the yacht's hull is magnetized to be attracted to the electromagnetic anomally.

I don't think Jacob's list is the same as the list given to Michael (Jack was on that list). Jacob is probably a higher-up, maybe the eyepatch guy. Jacob is also a biblicial reference (Jacob/Isreal, son of 12, last son's name is Benjamin, etc).

Fuck I'm a loser.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:15 am

I mean 12 sons, father of twelve.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:16 am

I mean Israel
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:26 am

My theory is that Locke and Rose were pre-Dharma island babies, not Jack. They leave the island, they get sick; they return to the island, their health is restored. It would explain why Locke's father needed the operation from Locke specifically (and why he was a big game hunter), and why they were estranged.

AH HA!

And how Locke can "track" everything on the island.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 2:27 am

OK, so what is your theory on Alex's wild child girl trying to free everyone and also begging for Ben?
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:25 am

I figure Ben is Alex's daddy.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:26 am

Or surrogate daddy, if they swiped her from Rousseau.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 4:50 am

Or surrogate daddy, if they swiped her from Rousseau.

Eww!

Anyone know what the story was that Jack told Kate when they 'arrived' and will be their signal?
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 5:18 am

It's the story about spinal fluid and nerves spilling out like angel hair pasta and letting the fear take over for the count of three.
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 9:19 pm

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Stranger_in_a_Strange_Land

So what's up with Jack getting the snot beat out of him?
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 5:49 pm

I'm hoooked. I watched 12 episodes yesterday. I waited until this weekend to get started on this show (so I could just download seasons -- and avoid all the commercials). Kate is hot. That's all.
Posted: Mar 5, 2007 6:19 pm

Why did Starbuck have to die? They'll never find Earth now.
Posted: May 3, 2007 9:05 pm

That was an intense moment when Sawyer killed Sawyer.
Posted: May 3, 2007 9:16 pm

Yeah, we are watching again now too. Now it seems more angled to that they are indeed in purgatory or hell...but maybe that is just too obvious.
Posted: May 3, 2007 9:45 pm

I'm still into it. I would think that if they ACTUALLY were in purgatory wouldn't that be the HUGE reveal... that can't be all it is.
Posted: May 3, 2007 9:55 pm

I know, that was my thought. But maybe they are listening to people getting too frustrated with the maze of a plot line and think they need to start sewing it up for the LCD viewers.
Posted: May 3, 2007 10:51 pm

I thought last night's episode was the best in a quite a while. Plus I loved how Locke's dad was all cheery and bizarre. "Little hot for heaven, ain't it?"
Posted: May 3, 2007 11:06 pm

Yeah, it definitely was trying to tread into Quentin Tarrantino Lite with that little bit; but I dug it way more than the beginning of this season.
Posted: May 4, 2007 1:31 am

Purgatory is way too obvious. Plus, it doesn't explain the Others being on the island and doing a bunch of fertility and cancer research.
Posted: May 4, 2007 2:57 am

Last summer the producers were shooting down theories that they're all in hell/purgatory, saying that the explanation isn't that simple or cheesy.
Posted: May 4, 2007 7:32 am

Locke's dad is like cartoon villain evil. I laughed so hard when he refuesed to show any remorse for being a lifelong dick.

No way it's purgatory.

I still stand by my predictions I made on this thread like a year ago.
Posted: May 4, 2007 12:38 pm

I must look back at those predictions. I have no fucking idea what is going on and don't think the writers/producers neccesarily do either. It may be like X-Files--they fell into an unexpected smash hit where a lot of smart people watching began to add on better ideas than they likely had and then the X-Files writers/producers overshot their own intellects.
Posted: May 4, 2007 2:56 pm

It seems like the show sometimes hints that the entire island is a creation of Hurley's mind.
Posted: May 4, 2007 3:17 pm

I can see this. But, I can see anything at this point.
Posted: May 4, 2007 4:37 pm

If it's all in Hurley's mind, I'm gonna kill some people. That would be the lamest shit ever.
Posted: May 4, 2007 7:57 pm

I won't kill anyone, but I will be forever skeptical of any show that purports itself to be "smart" again on network TV.
Posted: May 4, 2007 8:50 pm

I'm pretty sure it's all taking place inside a snow globe belonging to Dr. Westphall's autistic son.
Posted: May 5, 2007 1:28 am

Wasn't that from an old 80's show?
Posted: May 5, 2007 2:47 am

ST. ELSEWHERE!!!
Posted: May 7, 2007 12:18 am

It seems like the show sometimes hints that the entire island is a creation of Hurley's mind.

I don't think the island is a creation of anyone's mind but it is possible that there some people there before the dharma initiative.....I started to think that at first though that it could be that Jack or Locke were in a coma and everything that was happening was in their head. I would be disappointed if they do pull a St. Elsewhere on us. So far all of the episodes have been amazing.
Posted: May 8, 2007 12:39 am

'Lost' answers, finally, as ABC sets 2010 end date.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/May/07/br/br8547921036. html
Posted: May 8, 2007 3:53 pm

"We have faith that our audience, knowing exactly how much of the story we have left, is going to be with us for the rest of the ride."

I will be, but I'm pissed about waiting!!
16 episode seasons?!?!
Posted: May 9, 2007 2:05 am

Locke's dad is like cartoon villain evil. I laughed so hard when he refuesed to show any remorse for being a lifelong dick.

No way it's purgatory.

I still stand by my predictions I made on this thread like a year ago.

I never thought it was purgatory or hell, because the writing is too good for that to even go in that direction, it has to be something a lot more.
Posted: May 9, 2007 9:37 am

'Lost' answers, finally, as ABC sets 2010 end date.

Lets just hope it doesnt get yanked prematurely and we get Twin Peaks-ed. Or Carnivale-ed.
Posted: May 9, 2007 4:36 pm

DAMN IT. I was hoping next season would be the end.
Posted: May 10, 2007 4:01 am

holy shit. yay.
Posted: May 10, 2007 4:13 am

That was some crazings.
Posted: May 10, 2007 5:04 pm

Total crazings. I thought Ben was going all Anthony Perkins, until the house started going ape shit on Locke
Posted: May 10, 2007 5:54 pm

It is about fucking time we had an episode like that!!!

What are y'alls thoughts on Locke really being dead?
Posted: May 10, 2007 5:57 pm

What are y'alls thoughts on Locke really being dead?

i don't think so, it was alluded to that jacob would help him
Posted: May 10, 2007 6:41 pm

How would Jacob help him? I thought Jacob asked Locke to help HIM. Explanez-vous, bruce!!!!
Posted: May 10, 2007 6:48 pm

I thought the Jacob thing was retarded. They shoulda just made Ben crazy. Also thought it was interesting how the eye-shadow dude hasn't aged since the 70's, and if he's been around that long, what happened to the original hostiles? Are they dead? How'd they die? Why does everyone think Ben is the man, if he obviously ain't?
Posted: May 10, 2007 6:49 pm

i don't know how, but ben said something like"i hope jacob will help you"
maybe he's the mysterious source for the cures of the island?
Posted: May 10, 2007 7:00 pm

seems to me like 'the island' provides different people on the island with unique supernatural shit i.e. Desmond can see the future, Locke can walk, eye shadow dude doesnt age (?).. so i imagine Ben is like a ghost whisperer or something far out like that. and john locke won;t die... CHARLIE WILL
Posted: May 10, 2007 7:57 pm

Ben is like a ghost whisperer

sounds about right with the mom thing...

Island gives them powers they didn't have otherwise? Locke heals...so possibly we'll see him next episode recovered from the gunshot?
Posted: May 10, 2007 8:02 pm

Jacob = Jacob's ladder.

Adds creedence to the purgatory theory, which is a bit hokey, but I think there has to be something to it . . .
Posted: May 10, 2007 8:46 pm

Also thought it was interesting how the eye-shadow dude hasn't aged since the 70's

Eye-LINER, joe!!!
Posted: May 11, 2007 12:50 am

what happened to the original hostiles?

The "others" ARE the hostiles...or at least some of them are...except for Ben and the ones who have come to the island since Dharma was wiped out (Juliet, Cindy, Alex...).

Also, I bet Richard (eyeliner dude) only has four toes.
Posted: May 11, 2007 1:05 am

I thought on the way home that Jacob could still be fake/creation of Ben. He could have some supernatural powers that make shit go all Carrie-like and Locke did have his back to him when he "heard" Jacob...it all could be Ben.
Posted: May 11, 2007 1:27 am

Eye-LINER, joe!!!

Jeeze, so I'm not a fag. Kill me.
Posted: May 11, 2007 1:30 am

Jeeze, so I'm not a fag. Kill me.

No, you're not a GIRL. There is never an excuse in this day and age (we aren't in the 70's) for a real man to know the diff b/t liner and shadow. It is just a distinction that women can feel important knowing about. You know how we do.
Posted: May 11, 2007 1:37 am

Locke won't die, someone else like Ben's daughter is gonna rescue him. I thought all that Jacob stuff was kinda lame too. I think the eye liner dude is like a clone or something.
Posted: May 11, 2007 1:45 am

It would be an awesome twist if eyeliner dude etc went all Westworld on Ben.
Posted: May 11, 2007 2:49 am

went all Westworld on Ben

like ripped off his face, but kept his cowboy hat on?
Posted: May 11, 2007 2:56 am

Well, he would need to keep his eyeliner on.
Posted: May 17, 2007 8:57 pm

For a moment I expected Charlie to be eaten by a shark when he was diving. Last night's episode was excellent.
Posted: May 18, 2007 1:36 am

yeah, can't wait for next week though. and tonight there's some sort of special.
Posted: May 18, 2007 3:46 am

Oh yeah I forgot about that, probably missed it.
Posted: May 18, 2007 5:15 am

So, uh, are they STILL lost....???
Posted: May 18, 2007 5:15 am

spin off:

FOUND
Posted: May 23, 2007 5:46 pm

Tonight better be awesome enough to last me for a year.
Posted: May 23, 2007 10:17 pm

a 'year'?
Posted: May 23, 2007 11:27 pm

Better not be a full year!!!! What are you going to watch in the interim? DVD ideas anyone?
Posted: May 24, 2007 4:36 am

(SPOILER ALERT--WEST COAST!!!)

Who is in the coffin?

Any other thoughts in general?

You think they are saved next season and we have an entirely different sort of "Lost" from here on out?
Posted: May 24, 2007 5:07 am

<SPOILER ALERT ---- PART TWO>

all i have to say is what the FUCK?!?

when i realized all that was a flash forward, and then that he referred to his dad in the present tense, i got super dumbfounded. like a dog who's trying real hard to listen, and keeps cocking his head from side to side.

and why did charlie have to die? (maybe). he could have run out of there in plenty of time. that room was the size of a gym. they could have smoked a joint and still had time to high five each other, strap on the scuba gear and get the fuck out of there.

and Walt? WTF?!?

AND Ben was in the coffin.

I think that two hours might have made up for a pretty mediocre season.
Posted: May 24, 2007 5:11 am

i think walt was in the coffin
Posted: May 24, 2007 5:20 am

MAYBE.
we couldn't figure out if it was a full size one or not. from above i thought it looked smallish, but from the side, full size.

but Kate said, with not so much pitty, "why would i go to his funeral?"

probably not Walt. but plenty of other possibilities.
Posted: May 24, 2007 5:41 am

but Kate said, with not so much pitty, "why would i go to his funeral?"

That is why I don;t think it was Walt. Ryan said Ben also. I have no fucking clue!

I also picked up on the Jack's dad in present tense part and then was really LOST (haha).
Posted: May 24, 2007 6:10 am

Yeah I stopped caring a few weeks ago and missed a lot of episodes, but the next season could be really good if they do it right.
Posted: May 24, 2007 6:10 am | Edited by: stealth387

Sawyer's murder of Locke's father was the end of his innocence and the end of his purpose. Now there is no point he will not go beyond.

All of the people have lives that they do not want to return to.
Since the crash they have become greater individuals and are able to overcome their weaknesses.

If Mikhail cannot be killed then why is he loyal to anyone?

The highlights for me were:
Sayid snapping that guy's neck
Walt
Good Vibrations
and Hurley's rampage onto the beach

The directors know how to manipulate scenes effectively. They contrast appeasing and upsetting events that keep the show in constant extremes.
When one of the others are beaten or shot the audience feels satisfaction; the other extreme was the ending which was very dissatisfying, mainly because it offers no hope for the future of the characters. The glimpse into the future assumes that life was better on the island.
Posted: May 24, 2007 6:19 am

and why does Locke have to be such a mystical hippie cock sucker all the time. they better get way into that shit asap next season.
Posted: May 24, 2007 7:02 am

the other extreme was the ending which was very dissatisfying, mainly because it offers no hope for the future of the characters. The glimpse into the future assumes that life was better on the island.

No kidding! That was pretty heavy for tv.
Posted: May 24, 2007 7:42 am

So gnarly. I'm really bummed on Charlie dying(he did, the producers did came out and said it). Walt is like 2 feet taller now too, how does that work?? As for the ending, I officially have no idea what's going on anymore. No theories whatsoever, tonight changed everything.
Posted: May 24, 2007 8:25 am

Posted: May 24, 2007 8:59 am

BEST. LOST. EVER.

All I gotta say is, holy fuckin' shit. This show redeemed itself so hardcore I can't even believe it. And I think it's totally Ben in the coffin. Fuck. What a mindboggler. The scene with Charlie and Des at the end was brutal, too. I also agree about highlights being Hurly saving the day ('sup dudes? I totally saved you bro!), the neck snapping and the crazy kick that dropped the dude just before the neck snapping, Good Vibrations, and I'd like to add Sawyer's point blank no bullshit killin'. Whew. What a night.
Posted: May 24, 2007 9:41 am | Edited by: eric o

i agree about Dez. Everything went Sawyer Brown!

fuckin MY WAR all over again!
Posted: May 24, 2007 2:45 pm

So who do you think Naomi is? Where is she from if not part of Penelope's team?
Posted: May 24, 2007 3:39 pm | Edited by: JPK

So who do you think Naomi is? Where is she from if not part of Penelope's team?

Gotta be Dharma. They can't be happy about Ben killing their entire colony and taking over the island in cahoots with the "natives".

Ben's been jamming radio transmissions so that Dharma couldn't find the island.
Posted: May 24, 2007 4:49 pm

Who the hell was the musician who programmed the jammer? They certainly made a point about it.

Geronimo Jackson?
Posted: May 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Who the hell was the musician who programmed the jammer?

it was Brian Wilson. the actual Brian Wilson.

you don't think he'd leave that up to some armature, do you? he'd have to be there to over see the whole process, and record the trees, and the black smog. that's why he went nuts.

Lost is a documentary, right?
Posted: May 24, 2007 5:35 pm

Posted: May 24, 2007 6:00 pm

I think Sawyer is in the coffin.

I agree, Sayid going berserker on the one dood was sooooo satisfying, as well as Sawyer point-blank offing Mr. Friendly. I still go back to asshole Locke being at the hippy commune with him, and why Locke has to be such a mysterious dickhead.
Posted: May 24, 2007 7:47 pm

I still go back to asshole Locke being at the hippy commune with him,

I totally forgot about that part!
Posted: May 25, 2007 1:31 am

When was he at a hippy commune with him? Are you talking about the weed farmers? That was a different dude, just kinda looked like him I think.
Posted: May 25, 2007 2:31 am

Whatever happened to Michael? I can't remember if he ran off into the woods again or what. And where has Walt been all this time? Why haven't they asked Juliette?
Posted: May 25, 2007 2:36 am

Michael and Walt left together on that janky boat from the Other's beach when Sahid, Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Hurley showed up. Where are all those kids and the original group of plane crash survivors the others took/killed?
Posted: May 25, 2007 3:38 am

Aaaahhhh.......that 'splains everything. It wasn't Sgt Peppers that made him hit the sandbox, it was Dharma that fucked up Smile
Posted: May 25, 2007 6:42 am

The funeral home seemed to be in an African American neighborhood and did you notice how small the casket was, about 2/3 size.....the clipping said "man found"......Kate asking Jack at the end "why would I go?" about the funeral, so it had to be somebody she hated and Ben is kinda short....
Posted: May 25, 2007 8:09 am

Nah, it aint gonna be that obvious. It could very well be someone we don't even know yet.
Posted: May 25, 2007 2:50 pm

the other extreme was the ending which was very dissatisfying, mainly because it offers no hope for the future of the characters. The glimpse into the future assumes that life was better on the island.

It assumes that life on the island was better for Jack. Kate seems to be doing OK.
Posted: May 25, 2007 7:15 pm

YOU ALL EVERYBODY!
Posted: May 25, 2007 10:06 pm

I thought the song went, "You are everybody!" Driveshaft!!!
Posted: May 25, 2007 10:26 pm

No dude, it's "ALL." I know, gay.
Posted: May 25, 2007 10:43 pm

Either way, it is gay as hell. They better not try to bend that song into the plot; just let it be.
Posted: May 26, 2007 6:19 am

YOU ALL EVERYBODY!

actually also on an episode of Alias playing in the background....
Posted: May 26, 2007 9:17 am

"You all everybody, acting like these stupid people wearing expensive clothes" comes from an inside joke amongst several of the writers. Apparently, a woman said this on The Phil Donahue Show and it stuck with them because it was funny.

The song can be heard in episode "The Awful Truth" of "Alias", playing in the background at a party Sydney Bristow attends. (The episode aired January 12, 2005.) While this insertion is likely just a cross-promotional gimmick or in-joke, it might be more significant. By having the song in Alias, it could establish that the Alias metaverse and the Lost metaverse are the same, thereby opening the door for crossover storylines.

but here's the best...

http://www.myspace.com/youalleverybodyband
Posted: May 26, 2007 11:26 am

but here's the best...

http://www.myspace.com/youalleverybodyband

Awful...
Posted: May 27, 2007 5:17 pm

YOU ALL EVERYBODY!

Peanut, peanut butter and jelly
Peanut, peanut butter and jelly
Posted: May 27, 2007 6:15 pm | Edited by: saispas

By having the song in Alias, it could establish that the Alias metaverse and the Lost metaverse are the same, thereby opening the door for crossover storylines.

Just like that combo Love Boat and Fantasy Island episode...fucking ABC.

http://www.poobala.com/fantasyandlove.html
Posted: May 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I think that the next season is gonna open with J. Locke blowing up the radio tower just before the ship get's the coordinates and everyone is gonna shit but eventually it will be revealed that he did the right thing because Ben was telling the truth about Naomi's dark intentions.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 7:57 pm

I just discovered this show and I can't stop watching it. Thank the tiny baby jesus that we have it on DVD or I would go batshit crazy. I am willing myself not to read this thread because I am just at the end of season 1.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 9:37 pm

I just discovered this show

If by "just discovered this show" you mean "finally gave it a chance after being told over and over that you'd like it", then that sounds about right.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 9:51 pm

Oh gurl, you are in for it.

It is kind of a stupid show in many ways, but so addictive.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 10:14 pm

If by "just discovered this show" you mean "finally gave it a chance after being told over and over that you'd like it", then that sounds about right.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 10:15 pm

Oh gurl, you are in for it.

I'm already in, don't worry. I dont even really like sitting down and watching tv and I have been glued to it for hours on end.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 10:31 pm

I'm "Wire"ing today......
Posted: May 24, 2010 12:10 am

Thank God, they'll never get out of prison! And to think, all this time, Michael's body tattoo was fake!
Posted: May 24, 2010 9:21 am

Bart was right, when he put this on the chalkboard last night, "It was all the dog's dream. Watch us."
Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®