Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Most prolific Goner?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:37 am

Wouthout a doubt, my #1 would be bazooka joe. Although he doesn't post a lot of threads, he writes a lot of replies and I remember the stuff he writes. He's left an impression on me that's fo sho.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:44 am

Cool...!! does he get a prize? I think donkey deserves a prize for posting links only!!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:48 am

Uh....EXCUSE ME????!!!!

Who in the hell is bazooka joe? Has he won 2 Emmy's? Has he won 4 Golden Globes? I think not! I mean really people, there is no contest here. And I'm pretty confident I pretty much hold the title without mentioning the #1 movie in America, Failure to Launch.
Pepe! step & fetch my Jimmy Cho catalougue! We have another awards ceremony to attend! Pepe!

Thnka you for making Failure to Launch #1 in USA Goner Boarders!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:55 am

Suck on a dick, Sjp.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:57 am

yeah what the fuck was that LA Story movie about anyway? Did you really have sex with Steve Martin? Slut.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:01 am

How "prolific".
There can only be one winner & I think we all know who this winner is (wink-wink!).

Buy my perfume!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:44 am

Donkey is like, president of the internet or something.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:51 am

Donkey is like, president of the internet or something.

classic
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 2:29 am

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 2:41 am

eric o,dtrain,bazookajoe,Mr.Stands, & where the hell did jenna go? Mark Beef is good for entertainment,without fail.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 2:58 am

I was thinking of joining the church of satan until I saw their stupid outfits.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 3:44 am

I took nap cause I'm still sick...but I'm back!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:05 am

Golden Globes
and how golden are your globes
you bean pole!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 8:14 am

Gonerable Mentions
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:04 am

this video game will be good for entertainment without fail as well

"Bob Ross Paints on Revolution
Yes, it's true - the famous cult painter goes virtual on Nintendo's new generation platform.
by Matt Casamassina
March 31, 2006 - In news that breaks free from the shackles of abnormal and jumps headfirst into the realm of surreal, independent development studio AGFRAG Entertainment Group has announced that it is working on videogames based on the cult television icon Bob Ross.

The afro-enhanced painter is known around the globe for his mild-mannered television show, The Joy of Painting, where he has for decades demonstrated his speedy skill with a paint brush. The public access hit has been picked up by more than 3,000 stations worldwide in its long run. In 1995, Ross died at the age of 52. Many of his paintings were donated to PBS.
The games, which are being developed specifically for Nintendo's Revolution console and DS handheld, will be focused on the art of painting, no doubt harnessing the precision accuracy of Nintendo's control methods. A PC version is also planned.

We're not kidding.

AGFRAG made the announcement yesterday, prompting concerns from skeptics of an early April Fool's joke. We contacted AGFRAG directly for clarification.

"The press release is not a joke, but the side effect of people thinking it is might help us get noticed," explained Joseph Hatcher, who heads up the company brining Bob Ross to Nintendo's systems.

AGFRAG is Hatcher's development group, consisting of students, independent developers and professionals in the game industry. "AGFRAG secured a worldwide exclusive licensing agreement with Bob Ross Inc. just before the Game Developers Conference took place," Hatcher revealed. "We are talking with various companies and plan to make an announcement near E3 regarding which platforms the game will be developed on first, and maybe a surprise."

Hatcher himself admits to being a big Ross fan, which is partly why he wants to make games based on his work. "I personally loved watching Bob Ross growing up and I enjoyed watching how easily he created his paintings. We want to translate that same feeling of watching the TV show into playing a Bob Ross game," he said. "Whether you are an eight-year-old child, or a 65-year-old grandma, we want anyone to be able to pick up the game to create and play to your heart's content."

When we think about videogames, the name Bob Ross does not spring to mind. But the DS and Revolution may be the best systems to bring the Joy of Painting to gamers. "The Nintendo DS and Nintendo Revolution are perfect platforms for what we have in mind!" Hatcher explained. "We like the way Nintendo carves their own path of innovation and creativity and we strive to do the same."

AGFRAG has not yet secured a publisher for the titles. More news on these projects will be forthcoming beginning this May at the Electronics Entertainment Expo 2006 in Los Angeles. Aspiring painters, we'll keep you posted."

although I'd prefer to play that german dude
"this is your world, YOU ARE GOD OF IT, make mountains where you want"
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 3:30 pm

I don't start alot of threads? These are just the ones that are listed on my profile- not including all the ones that have been removed due to space restrictions. For my prize I would please like for someone to get rid of my hangover and give me the day off to hang out with sixteene and her dad and uncle who are in town from Dallastown, PA and PARTYING all day today!

bbq in williamsburg!
I love this...
Tard Spasm
New Haagen Dazs Flavor!
Hey Ned Hayden!
James Ellroy is making the film scene!
Beasts Of Bourbon, etc. PICS Form another loser in ELMHURST, NY
Did Nikki Sudden just die?
Love Special Delivery... with ketchup, mustard and relish!
Frankie Lee Sims
china town dan-
GREG OBLIVIAN DJ NIGHT CANCELLED!
GREG OBLIVIAN DJ NIGHT CANCELLED!!!
New Little Killers on Music To Spazz By!
Save money for the Fatals/ Rat Traps tour
Alton Brown
Netflix has SUPER FUZZ! (Arturo I think you'd love this)
Monks 45's
D TRAIN!
GONER GROOVE!
Serial Killer Quiz
THEE MOTHERFUCKERS
WHOA!
Hey April Novak!
Langosteeeeenohs
Objective BK Burger reviews: Miss Linda need not reply.
Air Lick
STEVEBEAT!
When two on one is a fair fight...
Speaking of chain restaraunts...
The Cuts
THE THING WITH TWO HEADS MARCH '06 ROCK'N'SOUL DJ SCHEDULE!
Shaftman Unmasked???
THE LAST EVER WOWS!VILLE A GO GO!!!
Mike Sniper!
Discovery Times Channel at 8PM EST
Kick ass Latin mix
Ray Barretto R.I.P.
MTV'S "FAT CAMP"
Haunted George Interviewed by Pastlame!
Tuna sandwiches
Quote of the day?
Mix your own Revolution #9
Some songs for you losers to listen too...
Chinese Turkey
GRANT!
Hey womb raider!
Hey Miss Linda
Cool record alert!
Yo Red Eyed Willie!
Korean Pancake?
The Sonics confirmed to play at Ponderosa Stomp?
THE HIPSHAKES
The Thing With Two Heads Representin' HOZAC and M.O.T.O.
Is Kopper kissing Brad X's ass?
Phast Phreddie Patterson say... come to this party dude man!
He speaks poison, with tongue of snake!
New Fatals Vinyl + More!
Lavender Jungle feature on Fool's Paradise
Somebody jacked Blowfly's shit
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:08 pm

I don't start alot of threads?

I don't think so because I had to go all the way to page 5 to find a thread started by you.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:10 pm

Sorry I've been slacking off. I've been trying to find a way to get rich quick all week. I've finally realized that closing my eyes really tight and wishing doesn't work.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:12 pm

But I AM working on something... a party as a matter of fact! I refuse to post anymore topics until all the details are complete. It shouldn't be too much longer. This is gonna be good and EVERYBODY is invited.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:26 pm

You started some great threads BJ !
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:28 pm

Are you patronizing me? Dang.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:31 pm

What does "patronizing" mean, and what does "dang", zdat also yiddish?

Actually, it was just an observation. I thought it was a little sad you had to point out these things yourself.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:34 pm

I am one truly sad mofo.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:36 pm

Do you also count the number of views, the number of replies for every thread so on ? I wonder what makes a thread "great" : the number of views (I don't think so, cause some great threads largely went unnoticed here), is it the number of replies (sometimes people are just replyin' to themselves under another name, so not really). But no seriously I think yo started some great threads.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:41 pm

some great threads largely went unnoticed here),

Yeah, like when I posted "Tard Spasm" and all you fags who love to talk about retards got all soft when you saw them rocking out to some fucked up metal band. You bitch ass sissies...
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:44 pm

like when I posted "Tard Spasm"

This sounds like a long time ago ! Can you bring that one up ?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 5:08 pm

BRAY!

HEE=HAW!

PEE WEE!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 10:39 pm

I SAID...

I'LL LICK YER PUSSY!

TAPE IT TO YER FACE!
Posted: May 15, 2012 3:48 pm

hmmmm...
Posted: May 16, 2012 1:26 am

When the goner board used to be fun!
Posted: May 16, 2012 8:30 am

When the goner board used to be fun!

hear hear!
Posted: May 16, 2012 12:09 pm

All I can say our new puppy's middle name is "Donkey".
Posted: May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

this is my 25299th reply right NOW, and that's not counting the ones under different names.

DICK SUCKING LINE STARTS HERE!!! SLURP SLURP!

BUY MY PERFUME!

HEE-HAW!

that fucking GAY ANNIVERSARY record is a pigfuck brain hammer!

GONER RULES!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®