Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Katie Couric
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 6:53 pm

I hope you find what you are looking for.
It's been a good run and I know Lauer can be such a poncy little bitch
but
I can't believe they're replacing you with that slut from The View.

I can't promise I'll be visiting you @ CBS, but my thoughts will be forever lodged in your teensy little overbite.

Thanks for all the morning wood.

Good Luck.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 6:59 pm

Somebody club that woman like a baby seal.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:00 pm

Holy fuck. You have NO IDEA what a complete crazy psycho nut job Katie Couric is. I used to have to do these rush jobs for certain Today show segments (it's not all live ya know) and it would be raw footage & she would be all perky & bubbly & nice and shit and then she would SWITCH instantly to this screaming cussing crazy person. It was bizarre. If someone made a faint noise will she was reading the telepromter, she would stop and go , WHO MADE THAT FUCKING SOUND?! GODDAMIT THERE WILL BE NO NOISE WHILE I'M DOING THIS. GET IT TOGETHER YOU LITTLE SHITS! DON'T MOCK ME! I rewound the tape and found there was NO SOUND made by the crew. She's crazy dude. I hope CBS knows what there in for. I should've made a copy of that. I'd be RICH!
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:03 pm

You're rich with love, brother. Om shanti shanti.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:17 pm

Hippie!
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:34 pm

ok, by dtrains comment she's on the morning news and she's going to cbs, but who is she and why is she such a big deal and why do i keep hearing her name bandied like a 2 bit whore? i'd love to hear a terry gross 'outtake and blooper' tape.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:35 pm

She's Bazooka Joe's mom, and she makes the best cheese blintzes in the greater NYC area.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:36 pm

I think she does actually have kids.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:51 pm

She could turn the world on with her smile.
She's also got a dead husband.

calling her a '2 bit whore' only turns me on more.

GET IT TOGETHER YOU LITTLE SHITS! DON'T MOCK ME!=Hot
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:53 pm

and Jack why would you wanna club the cutest little endangered news anchor??

Oh well, more room for my MAIN FFFEMALE...ANN CURRY!
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 7:59 pm

The only good I wish on Katie is that Steadman leaves Oprah for her.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:00 pm

Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:02 pm

See, told ya!
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:06 pm

can't believe they're replacing you with that slut from The View

Which one? The main one, Meredith? For some insane reason, I find her mildly appealing. I think she reminds me of my mom. But I hope you mean the jew-y one. Even thinking of her telling the news makes me laugh.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:07 pm

Stedman and Star Jones' hubbie are already an item.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:19 pm

I wish the rape ape would chime in with some commentary on this.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:21 pm

Meredith is the only one on that shity show worth a damn. The rest are INSANE. I took the day off today and watched the last half hour of The View. Star Jones looks like she is about to keel over and die, which would be awesome because she was being such a cunt. Then that blonde nitwit (was she on Survivor?)?? What an awful show. They had all of these strollers and baby toys and then gave everyone in the audience all of this and the audience's collective head exploded.

Meredith is so psyched to get outta there.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 8:26 pm

Meredith is so psyched to get outta there.

Does this mean the job of hosting who wants to be a millionaire is open?

I'd like to nominate tony danza for this position.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 9:25 pm

I will nomintate Tyra Banks.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 9:45 pm

Fuck a bunch of Tyra! Put that forked tounge back in it's hole Miss Drunk.
she could never squeeze into KC's smart little pumps anyhow.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 9:48 pm

You know I am kidding! But for reals, when is the last time you watched Millionaire? Huh???? Get Tyra on that and put it to bed for reals.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 10:23 pm

I'm so confused by the KC news that I'm not seeing straight...I thought you meant Tyra for The Today Show which was a serious blow... but now I'm able to see thru the confusion. But still...fuck a bunch of Tyra.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:15 pm

DTRAIN, thanks for the Katie Couric dirt. That perk was just too incongruent for me to ever buy.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:26 pm

Millionaire is the best!!! Don't go Merideth!!!
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:29 pm

I actually emailed NBC an angry little missive one morning about Katie. She was doing a story about a kid whose two best friends had drowned and he had tried to save them, but couldn't. She sat there and just out and out badgered this poor little kid, in the name of concern. "Well, how did you feel when you couldn't save your friends? What was it like watching them die?"
The kid was about ten or 12. Wonder how she'd like it if some schmutz badgered her girls about how it watching their daddy die?
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:34 pm

Katie Couric is disgusting. I understand that some men actually find her attractive. Men out there, what is the consensus?
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:45 pm

Fuck her. and her little dog, too.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 11:58 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

I find her attractive. Even with her venomous split personality, mayflower bloodline, and Upper West Side limousine liberalism. But I'm more into Anne Curry, especially when she had long hair.

Meredith Vierra is holding up well and is extremely professional. I remember her from West 57th, and she was a REAL cutie back then.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:20 am

Your welcome!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:24 am

Men out there, what is the consensus?

I think she's a total fox.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:49 am

Trya Banks is a dumb cunt.
Katie Couric is A cunt.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:53 am

Milf KC aint. I would like Elizabeth Hasselbeck to replace her. She may be a conservative republican but she has a terriffic rack. I don't ever watch The View but I used to flip channels when she was gonna have her baby and her tits are excellent. Not sure if it was only because of the kid or if she's like that all the time but, DAMN GIRL! Schwing! http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/e lizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_01.jpg

http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/e lizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_02.jpg

http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/e lizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_03.jpg
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 12:56 am

I wouldn't kick her outta the sack. She could stand to lose a little weight tho...
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:11 am

naw Katie don't listen to 'em...mo weight if it's mo Katie. knowwhaddumsayin.

Nu-uh Fiery. Not on my watch you don't. "Disgusting"?! Nell Carter me (G.a.B) for like 5 seconds here...KC is not disgusting. Infact she's overtly palatetable(sp?)...She's brite but dumb...pretty/but regs. and a good interviewer of those in power...AT 7AM IN THE MORNING when I can barely wrap my head around the fact that I have to face work again.

Not on my watch.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:24 am

She reminds me of a weird old gymnast. Really? Attractive? You guys never cease to amaze me. I remember skipping school and getting high, watching The Price is Right in the 80's with a few dudes and they were salivating over Bob's Girls. I was totally perplexed. And Katie is dog-ola compared to any of the Bob Barker broads!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:29 am

The kid was about ten or 12. Wonder how she'd like it if some schmutz badgered her girls about how it watching their daddy die?

I love it when gentiles try to use Yiddish phrases! It's so cute. Schmutz means dirt or a stain as in "Whenever I wear this shirt to dinner, I get schmutz on it." So cute!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:17 am

There all of kinds of attractive, and KC's is that of a phony, super-aggressive career gal, who milks her widow status every chance she can for advancement and sympathy. She is also aging well quite well. Matthew's assessment nails the odd allure of KC.

The Price is Right gals were more like well-preserved bikini models, and super hot depending, on the gal/year. Bob was more than generous than keeping most of them around well past their expiration date.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:06 pm

Schmutz means dirt or a stain
But Hugh, she IS a stain!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 1:59 pm

I always fantasize about women that I know I'd hate on any personal level. It's way dirtier that way.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 2:59 pm

The Price is Right gals were more like well-preserved bikini models, and super hot depending, on the gal/year. Bob was more than generous than keeping most of them around well past their expiration date.

Parkinson held up really, really well for a MILFY tan blonde chick. Her Playboy spread was a huge favorite of mine when I was a kid. She was every bit as hot as whatever 20 year old they could have gotten to replace her. Great legs.

KC might have been hot ten years ago when she was younger and perkier, but now she looks like a dykey 40 something guidance counselor. She also has a really annoying fake look of intense concern on her face, wether she's talking about 9/11, or headache medicne. Really lame.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 3:04 pm

Hey, uh, "KC" is my initials and I find it mildly disturbing to read something like this first thing in the morning.
she could never squeeze into KC's smart little pumps anyhow
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 3:45 pm

Even with her venomous split personality, mayflower bloodline, and Upper West Side limousine liberalism.

This sentence is breathtaking, but Katie is a total whore for the right.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 4:36 pm

now she looks like a dykey 40 something guidance counselor.

You found the description I was wracking my brain for.

And she was never attractive. Even I will admit the appeal of a Barker Girl. I didn't (wanna) see it when I was 16, but I get it now. But KC? Her grill is majorly fucked up, she has huge huge huge calves, weird hair on an oddly shaped head...I could go on & on.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 5:39 pm

She has very penetrating eyes, but she's no Cokehead Roberts!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 5:46 pm

And she was never attractive. Even I will admit the appeal of a Barker Girl. I didn't (wanna) see it when I was 16, but I get it now. But KC? Her grill is majorly fucked up, she has huge huge huge calves, weird hair on an oddly shaped head...I could go on & on.

are you in the girls room?? are you putting on lip-gloss and wearing a letter jacket as yr sayin all this?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 5:49 pm

A letter jacket?!?!??!

Lip gloss, sure. You know me. I'd never wear one of those naugahyde and boiled wool monstrosities.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 5:52 pm

if the jacket fits...
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 6:28 pm

...Matthew will rock it.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:06 pm

Class of '93 baby.

insignia--Me 'n' KC

step off fiery.
step off.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:17 pm

You have lost yer mind.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:19 pm

'step off'? wtf? ha-ha-ha....
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:22 pm

are you in the girls room?? are you putting on lip-gloss and wearing a letter jacket as yr sayin all this?

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's girls talking about what's wrong with the way other girls look.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:34 pm

OOOOOH!!!! He called him 'Arsenio'!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:34 pm

BJ--KC is not a "girl"!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:36 pm

Then proceed, you Arsenio Hall gum having punk!
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:39 pm

Ah, it has all been done. Plus I don't wanna keep hurting Matthew's feelings. Go ahead, man, love her. Watch her nightly whenever she makes the switch. Didn't Connie Chung choke when they made her anchor?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:54 pm

Fuck Couric with sticks. Or Styx.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 8:20 pm

Stands, I am currently holding up two of the biggest flying V's together to form a D U B B L E Y O U for whaththefuckeva.

I have no feelings for or about Connie Chung...besides, she's living in her own private hell with Maury.

KC is not a "girl"!she's a woman with a 'Y'.

"I'm Hemerrhoid! I'm the Leader! Now put the tape back in and gimme the Tucks."
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 8:21 pm

It's "tox."
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 8:58 pm

not so.

'Tucks' for hemmerhoids, hamster penis.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:02 pm

Read how they spell it in the enclosed comic, anal wart.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:11 pm

Wanna arm wrestle?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:12 pm

OK, cock snot.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:13 pm

ready GO!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yo dude, you should meet us at the Tainted Lady tonight. We'll be there about 10:30...
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:13 pm | Edited by: Matthew

I'll be the guy with the HUGE forearms
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:15 pm

Black Popeye?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:17 pm

Blakeye
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:17 pm

like the one yr gettin
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:18 pm

and fiery too
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:18 pm

and then I'm breakin Stands legs right off
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:19 pm

and crammin 'em down the next throat who talks shit about KC.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:20 pm

She's a goddess.
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:21 pm

She's a goddess

Bray?
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:22 pm

HOly Moley!

I'm out. She's a dog.

l8z
Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:25 pm

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:26 pm

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 9:30 pm

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 4:40 pm

My mom's boyfriend went to high school with her and still sees her occasionally and she's always nice to him.
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 4:56 pm

but Katie is a total whore for the right

http://www.mediaresearch.org/projects/couric/welcome.asp
Posted: Jul 19, 2006 6:11 pm

kc has some sweet luh-luh-luhluhluh..legz
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®