Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Five teenage girls face criminal charges after attempting to play a real-life version of Super Mario
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 8:36 pm

Ah, home, sweet home. Not like there's anything else to do in Northeast Ohio or anything...

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/14239923.htm
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 8:47 pm

boxes alarmed residents?
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 8:53 pm

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:00 pm

that graffiti stuff is bullshit. let people do what they want as long as it's cool looking and not lame-ass tags that look all stupid, take like 2 seconds and just destroy fences and shit.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:02 pm

goddamned teenagers!
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:02 pm

It does look a bit strange. I doubt I'd call the bomb squad though.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:19 pm

how inspiring...
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:27 pm

in atlanta, the city was fining the property owners up to $1,000.00 if they had graffiti on their buildings, and didn't paint over or clean the graffiti off within 30 days.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:30 pm

It does look a bit strange. I doubt I'd call the bomb squad though.

I would have thought this too until someone actually found a bomb that looked like a chicken dinner and a couple of beers out side of the building I worked in. Doh!

That being said.
I think those poor kids are just kids and used poor judgement, and should not be prosecuted. Those people making a big stink about it have to live with themselves if they want to walk around in fear all the time. Morons.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:39 pm

in atlanta, the city was fining the property owners up to $1,000.00 if they had graffiti on their buildings, and didn't paint over or clean the graffiti off within 30 days.

wow
i onder if the painters knew about this...did graffiti speed up or slow down after this?
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:53 pm

wow
i onder if the painters knew about this...did graffiti speed up or slow down after this?

the painters probably knew.
i didn't notice any change in the amount of graffiti though.
i think the city backed off a little, but proprty owners still hafta apply for some kinda permit if they want graffiti/murals on their buildings.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 11:29 pm | Edited by: CreepySexyCool

The city ammended the law, actually. Property owners don't have to pay fines or have permits for graf on their buildings.

http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A21408
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 8:25 pm

Posted: Apr 13, 2006 12:18 am

Thank you, Police!
But, the Terrorist is in
another castle.

Hahaha!
Posted: Apr 13, 2006 1:55 am

well its good to see the real criminals get prosecuted
that story doesn't say they were prosecuted, the writer wants you to believe that they have been or will by making a vague statement at the end. watch what you read
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®