Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / poor kid.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 10:08 pm

I saw a guy at Tim Horton's today. His job was to lift the grate that people walk on in the entrance, and scrape the sludge into a pail. There was year's worth of shoe-sole drippings/scrapings under there. Obviously it had melded into some sick super-sludge of oil, salt, mud, grease, dogshit and coffee. It looked like tar. It's Sat afternoon, so it's packed, and people are climbing over the guy, giving him a hard time, as he scrapes this gunk. Poor guy. I never knew that those grates even came off. Anyways, first time I ever saw that. Thought I'd share.
Stay in School, kids.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:26 pm

I've often ballied around the debate of "which is worse" job:

Crack Whore vs Jizz Mopper comes to mind...
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:30 pm

And, so far, Crack Whore actually wins most of the time.

1. Make your own hours
2. Be your own boss
3. Make as much as you want, depending on how hard you're willing to work...
4. No tax bracket, so you don't work for "the man"...
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:39 pm

Plus being a crack whore you're more likely to wind up dead sooner cuz of your job or bad habits. Could you imagine having to mop spuzz booths 'til the age of 65? I'd rather degrade myself for a few years over a few decades. Plus spuzz booth janitors are unsung heroes. With being a crack whore, there is a small chance for SOME glory. To see what I'm talking about, I recommend the Crack Whore Confessions website. It's like watching a violent car accident.
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 12:53 am

I knew a guy who was a jizz mopper at Sex World in Minneapolis. He was a sad, sad character....
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 1:06 am

we had a former Jizz Moper work at the grocery store i worked at... he now works in returnable bottles..!!
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 3:09 am

I knew a guy who was a jizz mopper at Sex World in Minneapolis.
I made him earn his paycheck. It feels good knowing my social retardation is helping to keep somebody employed.
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 4:02 am

The worst jobs I've had have always been because the boss was an asshole
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®