Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / New Penetrators Album /Lookin' for "Cartoonist"
jackpenetrater
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:56 pm

Spike's pretty near done mixin' the New one.....We've got some ideas on artwork & related promo , and currently lookin' for "artists/cartoonists"...to help us catch the" presentation "were lookin' for.E-Mail me at ..jack.lipton@comcast.net---and we can discuss this further.Or-If you know a Cartoonist, perhaps you could give them my addy??..........We've put our hearts and souls into this New one..and the result is a very powerful & strong set of songs.Hope everybody dug SWAMI's "Basement Anthology" and are braced for another wild ride , of NEW material!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:59 pm

What's the cover concept?
jackpenetrater
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 7:12 pm

Joe-I'm sorry, but the "Do you want to dance?" title..was just not workable.Thinkin' somethin' along the lines of.."The Penetrators -BACK'At'CHA!-(The STUDIO Sessions 2000-2006)."..Like that???...Swami Records is expected to be releasing it.They did an awesome job with "Basement Anthology", and were very happy with them."For Now"-Were putting together a "Ruff CDR Demo"-to "prepromote" the album, and thought an accompanying cartoon or two..would help dress up-the CDR Demo.I DONT want to reveal the "artwork/demo" cartoon concept here...not yet.Doyou still "Love Burgers??"..BTW???..Well DO YA???
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 7:15 pm

Joe-I'm sorry, but the "Do you want to dance?" title..was just not workable.

It was "Would You LIke To Dance?" and that was inspired by Matt Pendelton.

.."The Penetrators -BACK'At'CHA!-(The STUDIO Sessions 2000-2006)."..Like that???...

Not really, but it ain't MY album!

Doyou still "Love Burgers??"..BTW???..Well DO YA???

Fuckin' A!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 8:45 pm

there's this Danish cartoonist I keep hearing about - but it sounds like a lot of people are already looking for him.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:28 am

Mike Sniper to the rescue!?!?!?!?!???????
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:44 am

You should hire the guy who draws The Lockhorns. That shit is hilarious.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:51 am

I love the Lockhorns and I want to direct the live action full length motion picture. It will only be good if I direct.

I also want to produce Bo Diddley.

I will forever be in debt to any one of you connected Goners who can help me fufill my only two real dreams.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:07 am

You gave me my name. Long live the Penetrators!
jackpenetrater
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:55 am

"Your the BEST!!!..AROUND!!!"....
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 1:30 pm

marmaduke!
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 8:47 pm

I just got into the Penetrators. Great fucking band and perfect for drinking to before going out!
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 9:06 pm

a new PENETRATORS album..!! yes..! good luck with it..!
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 9:29 pm

there's this Danish cartoonist I keep hearing about - but it sounds like a lot of people are already looking for him.
...if you do find him and hire him, you should have Solomon Rushdie write the liner notes.
jackpenetrater
Posted: Apr 3, 2006 11:17 am

This GONER BOARD! REALLY WORKS!!!....Got several folks , who'll be submitting sketches-and am officially .."NOW"-no longer accepting any more submissions.(IF-any of the current people-dont follow thru on stuff..THEN..I guess I might open it up again, but I'm confident they all will).THANX!-to all those who replied and GOOD LUCK!!
jackpenetrater
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 2:20 am

And the winner is..Shelby Kelly!!...I understand some of you know Shelby.Anyway..The finished cover is GONNA ROCK!!....Thanks again to all who partook in the competition, and Thanx for all the supportive comments too! ...................btw..at CDBABY you can now Pickup The CD version of Spike & The Hard Feelings EP...with several BONUS tracks, in the new CD format.
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 3:53 am

Spike & The Hard Feelings EP
some kinda bar band music
to rattle your wheel chair to
forest gump?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®