Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Regular razor or electric?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 2:50 pm

Electric for me is it. I can't use anything else. I've tried a regular before and my facial hair follicles are much too course and it was hurt like a bitch. It was just pulling my hair outta my face, not shaving it. Usually I shave about once every 2 or 3 days. Panasonic is my brand of choice. I love it because it has a little trimmer on the side.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 2:55 pm

just bought new hair clippers this morning
comes with 3 free comics from marvel and avengers screensaver
turn the setting all the way low, and shave my goattee area
use a dry disposable onthe sides and under the chin
good electric razors are like 80 bucks! fuck that
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 3:16 pm

Ori, I'm guessing you're not legal to drink yet? Wait until your mid twenties and you'll throw that $80 piece of crap away.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 3:43 pm

I use the cheapest disposable razors because they make my face all scarred, reptillian and leathery.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 3:45 pm

Razor blades are so expensive I only shave every other day at work. One 4-pack lasts me a month.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 4:00 pm

I wake up, look in the mirror and sneer. The hairs just go back inside outta SHEER FRIGHT!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 4:05 pm

Anyone try those Lazer Razors?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 4:29 pm

Razor?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 4:30 pm

they use lazers instead of blades
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 4:45 pm

THREAD HIJACKING:

Fave toothpaste?
Shit tickets? (two ply for me, of course!)

Athlete's foot: fact or fiction, epidemic or bullshit?

Discuss....
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 4:48 pm

Athlete's foot is real, and I believe was the precursor to the bird flu.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:03 pm

tweezers.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:26 pm

Double edge
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:30 pm

cheap bic plastic razors. shave every other day. hasn't failed me in years. only problem is when i switch from old, gnarly razor to a fresh one & tear up my face.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:35 pm

Gillette Mach 4, with sensitive skin shave gel. that vibrating razor thing they made is bullshit, but i think my ol' lady would like it.

atheletes foot is very real, and i think it was invented by nazi torture experts.

ct
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:45 pm

sorry to change the subject back

i only use regular razors...i get ingrown hairs bad under my chin if i use a 'lectric...but i have to wait about 3 days to shave again or it gets really messy
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 12:04 am

Gillette Mach III. I don't ever remember bleeding afterwards, and I get pretty wreckless at shaving sometimes.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 12:09 am

blowtorch
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 12:10 am

SuperCub (tm) - all crackhead style!
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 12:37 am

i shaved my chest last night. hawt.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 12:37 am

Just bought the Gilette "Fusion power" that uses a AA battery and vibrates. It actually works really well and I have been using it for two weeks and barely any nicks or cuts. It kinda reminds me of a kinky vibrator with a razor on the end but its still works great.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 4:47 pm

good electric razors are like 80 bucks!

$39 and I've had mine for several years. Never changed the blade or anything. Still shaves just as smooth as the day I bought it. Never been cut or had any ingrown hairs.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®