Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Whats for lunch?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:01 pm

Fuck, if i could stop drinking for one minute after 6pm everyday I wouldnt be so damn hungry every morning... gettin tired of eating the same shit everyday... i need some new tasty shit to eat.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:16 pm

subway. bmt is on special thurdays, duh!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:19 pm

really?

what is the bmt? bacon mayonayse and tomato?

something gross today i'm sure....i'm subbing at the highschool.

what is the bmt? bacon mayonayse and tomato?

big meat trio! i only know that cuz joe used to work at subway.....
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:21 pm

No wonder you cruised him out.

I KEED!

Now fix me a sammich, Joe!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:22 pm

so what meats are on a bmt then? im one of the subway guys who always gets the same thing... the spicy italian with bacon... what meats will i eat if i get this today?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:23 pm

If you're smart you'll get a footlong "seafood and krab" with double cheese, lettuce, tomoato and s & p on white.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:24 pm

hmm....i think it's ham, roast beef, and turkey....maybe i'm wrong though. i haven't been to subway in awhile.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:26 pm

shit, im thinking min du buffet today... SUSHI!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:26 pm

the seafood and crab has no taste. crab has no taste
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:29 pm

It's "krab," and it's injected with sweet seafood flavor.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:32 pm

ive had one of those before and its pretty much tasteless sea food with mayonayse and i FUCKING HATE MAYONEAYTEPOI#!~!@$
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:33 pm

mayo can ruin any sandwich
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:34 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

Quit frontin'. Whitey loves mayo.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:35 pm

mayo WILL ruin everything
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:37 pm

I am apalled and aghast. mayo is part of the holy trinity of condements. but, everyone knows this.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:38 pm

i'm a big fan of mustard....espically spicy
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:41 pm

mee too.... the best mustard is the horseradish mustard... fuck mayo and everyone who likes it..
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:42 pm

Freedom hater.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:42 pm

yeah, boars head horseradish mustard is great
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:43 pm

Eric H hate's mayo too. Does this mean they don't eat bidaydo salad?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:44 pm

If you're eating mayo YOU ARE NOT FREE... free yourselfs NOW!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:46 pm

Mayo promotes liberty. You are probably a terrorist. Why do you want the terrorists to win?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:48 pm

don't get me confused with dirk and his TEEN ANAL TERRORISM
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:50 pm

Sure... Sure... Next thing you know, you'll start telling false tales of all the people you saved in the 'Nam working on a swift boat.
Everyone knows you need mayo to make a REAL hero.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:52 pm

mayo is fattening, so yeah, in a way, it's very american!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:53 pm | Edited by: Animal Love

MAYO IS GOOD LUBE when your in the service. Just ask bj if you dont believe me.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:53 pm

Again, "fattening" means "full of love".
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:54 pm

i don't wanna get fat. i'll stick with mustard.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:54 pm

yeah, boars head horseradish mustard is great

my wife works for Boar's Head - we get all of their products for REALLY cheap, it's great.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:55 pm

that's awesome. i can't even find it down here in tennessee....is it a northern thing??
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 5:59 pm

i need to stop chatting about food so early in the day... since its noon here now and i like to wait till 2 or so before i eat something... otherwise the day takes too long if you fill up too early... im still thinking SUSHI!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:00 pm

Whatever, Osama.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:01 pm

They're pretty selective about what stores they "allow" to carry their products. I think most Krogers have their stuff. I know they have plants in Michigan, Virginia, New York, I think Kentucky, and Florida. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to find it in Tennessee.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:02 pm

they have boars head in wisconsin but then again WISCONSIN HAS EVERYTHING you morons dont have.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:03 pm

They're pretty selective about what stores they "allow" to carry their products.

That's bullshit. Every rat infested bodega in NYC's five boroughs carries Boar's Head in the deli case.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:11 pm

Boar's Head started in NYC, it's a lot harder to find in some areas.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:35 pm

WISCONSIN HAS EVERYTHING

don't have any of these though do ya?
Fat burger, Poquito Mas, In n' Out, Togo's, Eatwell, La Salsa, Coco's...
I love junk food.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:37 pm | Edited by: Animal Love

We have all that plus some. We have EVERYTHING!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:44 pm

April n--gimme some diet recipes.

I need to drop 10 lbs and FAST.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:46 pm | Edited by: Animal Love

#
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:51 pm

I don't like you anymore Animal Fucker! You can rot there in your wonderful WISCONSIN then. I'm gonna go to the Cannabis Club and buy some grape ape, you just stressed me out. Later
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:57 pm

mayo is fucking gross!!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:59 pm

pad thai medium from Mosa f/k/a Formosa

mayo, specifically Dukes or homemade, should be cannonized.

no way, mayo rules!!!

april - bogies delis in memphis sell boars head products. theres one by
the studio on the square theatre.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 7:27 pm

I walked around I am the Arm's neighborhood for hours, and all I found were national chains and an endless line of Mexican restaurants. No fried cheese curds or brats or even puh-sketty.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 8:03 pm

i went to subways but the BMT was yesterdays special.. taday was turkey an dham so i went with the foot long spicy italian and now i have to shit
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 8:03 pm

Taquieria Azteca
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 8:13 pm

hard tack and water.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 9:42 pm

Hey April, I get the boars head horseradish mustard at Publix here in the ATL. They put it on their yummy sandwiches at the deli too.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 9:43 pm

Hi Valery!!
Hope to see you in Chi-town!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:12 pm

Todd, you and fag gerous should've walked one block over...Gotta get off the beaten path ya know? One block over is home to cuban, thai, italian, indian, armenian, and mexican non-chain eatins. How'djoo like those shitty midnight tacos? Surprised y'all weren't dry heavin.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:31 pm

I can't wait to get to Burger King, but I think they're poisioning my food.I always order a whopper jr. with nothing on it but pickles,and 100 french fries. I always check to see if I have exactly 100, otherwise I send it back.They act like they don't like me anymore and curse at me for being white.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:32 pm

They told me that they would Kill Me! What am I gonna do?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:33 pm

Hey Sherry! Yep, you'll be seeing me there. It's going to be fun! Thanks for the good times and hospitality in Austin!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:39 pm

You need to meey that sherry lady at Burger King and order 100 french fries.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:47 pm

im gonna burn down the local BK cause they hire a bunch of fucking moppin retards that like to mop right under your feet while you eat when there is a whole fucking room to mop.. know what im sayin? and what about those fucking retards at fazolis with the easter baskets?
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:57 pm

I went 1 for 4 on good Mexican food during my stay in LA. I expected much better. Never follow a Mouse to a restaurant.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 11:12 pm

haha...a mouse...Thee Mouse! Maybe I shouldn't have left you two alone.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 12:44 am

what about those fucking retards at fazolis with the easter baskets?

that isn't a butter glaze on the breadsticks...its drool
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 2:43 am

eehhh.....we don't have publix! i've never seen it at all in tennessee. all we have in my town is big star, piggly wiggly, and save a lot. they all suck.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 5:55 pm

Never follow a Mouse to a restaurant.

Never give a Mouse stems and tell him to lead the way.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 5:58 pm

So I left my leftover spaghetti and italian sausages on my goddamn cocksucking motherraping kitchen counter this morning. It's gonna be ruined by the time I get home. I have to go to Subway now and get a footlong 'seafood and krap' with triple mayo.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:00 pm

Bazooka Joe is a patriot and loves America.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:03 pm

I LOVE MAYONAYSO!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:45 pm

I'm gonna go bathe in mayo and avacado for lunch. Mmm, Togos turkeyclub with bacon and some K.C. masterpiece barbee Q BAKED Lays.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:49 pm

So the Subway by my work is a micro-Subway and doesn't have the 'seafood and krap,' so I went and picked up a big dish of roast duck and bbq pork w/ fried rice for $4.50.

GO CHINA!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:51 pm

mayo and avacado massage!!!!SWHEREITSAT!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:52 pm

ORIENTAL MASSAGE SWHEREITSAT!

GO CHINA!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:54 pm

you'd rather have rice and fucking raw fish rubbed all over you?
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 7:03 pm

Hell yeah...then I'll take my condiment bath. Hold the mustard please.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:14 pm

I've been on a cokes and snickers diet for the last week.
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 5:31 pm

Today: Mindu Buffet? hmm... i dunno. yeah... chinese!!!!!! i hate mexican.s
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 5:41 pm

dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dirk? come to wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®