Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Favorite drug(s)
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 6:54 am

Cocaine is what I'm talking 'bout. Holla!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 7:05 am

Agreed.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:43 am

no way brosephs...its Vagisil.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:50 am

Cocaine and LSD, I dropped for the first time in like 5 years two nights ago, I forgot how much fun it was. The main downside of cocaine is that enable to score it I usually have to head down to a hippy or frat bar to find a dealer. Then I have to wait and get drunk while trying to fuck some sorority chick that thinks I'm cute because she thinks I resemble Napoleon Dynamite. Then I get pissed off because she doesn't end up sleeping with me, then I start to do the coke and it all goes downhill from there.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:53 am

its Vagisil.

is that something you stick between your legs?
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 3:27 pm

records.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 3:35 pm

Fetus-in-fetu, dried, ground up, and snorted.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 3:36 pm

opium
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 3:54 pm

I HATE coke. Pot. Mild stimulants. Booze.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 4:04 pm

Cake.

Maul: It's a new Czechoslovakian drug called Cake. And luckily the story involves these people: Free the United Kingdom from Drugs and British Opposition to Medically Bi-sterbile Drugs. [Morris holds up a T-shirt with the acronyms F.U.K.D and B.O.M.B.D and a series of interviews with concerned celebrities follows]:

Bernard Ingham: ...this is a piece of Cake [points to enormous yellow disk in his hand]

Bruno Brookes : ...we all like to party, right? Absolutely. But only the fool would say, 'Yeah, I'll enter the nightmare of Cake.' [points to large yellow disk in hand] And this is it.

Rolf Harris: This colour, that they thought would be a good selling point, is put in using an industrial dye which in itself is a pollutant and is causing in Czechslovakia something called 'Czech neck'. It causes enormous water retention so that the body swells up ... until the person that is on the trip dies from not being able to breathe at all.'

Bernard Manning: One little kiddie on cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace.

Noel Edmunds: What is cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as di-mesmeric ansonphosphate. It stimulates the part of the brain that deals with time perception so a second feels like a month. Almost sounds like fun, unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street.

Brookes: You know they've even tested this stuff on rats. Turned them into bloody Space Hoppers.

Manning: And if you're sick on this stuff, you can puke yourself to death. One girl threw up her own pelvis. What a fucking disgrace.

David Amess, then MP: You've heard what Bernard Manning's said: Cake's a Bi-sterbile Cradabolic Anphetamoid - which is a made up psycho-active chemical. It comes from Prague, with its own culture of Boon raves, where kids wolf down vast quantities... Look at that [gestures to huge yellow pill of Cake in his hand] 100,000 in the pocket of the filth that sells it, a big yellow bullet in the head of some user.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 4:25 pm

speed, thats why i dont do that shit anymore
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 5:23 pm

Hehehehhee cake, that show was classic
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 6:45 pm

vodka

psuedephedrine
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 7:09 pm

vodka

...to wash down a vicodin.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 7:44 pm

dudes, didn't bryan ferry teach you anything???

LOVE IS THE DRUG
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 7:45 pm

beer, bourbon, and the occasional funny lefthanded cigarette. i'm kinda boring these days.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 7:56 pm

GOOD SEX!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:01 pm

Yeah Jahna, definitely right. And good sex and drugs is not a great marriage, whatever the acid-crowd says.

I second red wine.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:06 pm

And good sex and drugs is not a great marriage, whatever the acid-crowd says.

um, sometimes, not... but, based on my experience, this is not always true. depends on what you're doing, and with whom.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:08 pm

booze, marijuana, and mushrooms.

oh, and in my fantasies, QAALUDES (or at least that's how I imagine them to be, from all of those rock bios).
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 8:09 pm | Edited by: mattyb

Huffing butt is pretty awesome. Those strong pheromones will send you in a tailspin of ecstasy.

Also:

butt liquor
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 6:50 am

"white port and lemon juice"
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 9:20 am

take tampon and fill that fucker with weed and puff on it.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 11:18 am

my my my
what a hardy crew of sailors,
needless to say,
when the moon was yellow
and full and the cabin boy
passion flowed sweetly
we always passed around a
candy dish filled with POPPERS
oh, I feel so jaded!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®