Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Snakes in my house!
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 3:28 pm

Forget planes, I've found three of these fuckers in my home since we moved here. So I wrote a song about it and myspace finally finished processing it - enjoy: www.myspace.com/mississippigrover

Also, if you're in Toronto, I'll be at the bovine sex club on Tuesday night opening for the rockabilly band Real Gone.

- Mississippi Grover
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 4:03 pm

ANACONDA ON THE PORCH! ANACONDAS!
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Alienator moment....my Dad grew up in a cool, old house (the Confederate rear gaurd action of the Battle of Fisher's Hill, VA occured between it and next one up the Valley Turnpike...it would be used as a hospital and Union General Philip Sheridan stayed and spared burning the place) and black snakes would occasionally make their way through the house. My grandparents appreciated them for the pest control they provided and would always tell us kids to leave them alone. When they noticed my shock, they would have fun by telling me stuff like, "just be careful when you reach in the sock drawer." I say down with snakes in the house.
Posted: Mar 26, 2006 6:37 pm

I WANT THESE MUTHAFUCKIN SNAKES OFF THIS MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 2:39 am

The ones in our place are only garter snakes, but there's still something freaky about having them inside. Especially the one I found upstairs - I mean how do snakes get upstairs?
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 2:51 am

I mean how do snakes get upstairs?

haven't you seen the way they move? i think they can go ANYWHERE
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 3:11 am

i had snakes when i was a kid and would always find them slithering down the stairs after they escaped from their tank so maybe they can slither up stairs too.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 3:20 am

Can you get upstairs? Same thing.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 3:25 am

you have a rat face uggo. i feel sorry for xteene. she must hate herself.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 3:37 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®