Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Courtney Love exposed
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 6:39 am

dig those childhood photos
http://www.seattleweekly.com
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 12:18 pm

Nirvana: Fudge Packin, Crack Smokin, Satan Worshippin Motherfuckers (Hyperion). Britt Collins and Victoria Clarke's bio of Kurt, Courtney, and company was retitled Flower Sniffin', Kitty Pettin', Baby Kissin' Corporate Rock Whores, then shelved by publishers after Kurt and Courtney, terrified that the women had spoken to Hirschberg, went on the warpath against it. The manuscript is benign to the point of dullness, but Kurt and Courtney's famous 5,000-word death-threat rant on the authors' answering machine tape still circulates in samizdat and proves Courtney's verbal flair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
Much like a car wreck, I'd like to see the tape posted on Youtube or something...
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 1:32 pm

wait till my book comes out.
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 4:53 pm

Did you get 'sick' with her 'disease', Dirk?
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 5:53 pm | Edited by: invictus

I remember when she was in Memphis for The People vs Larry Flynt. She shoplifted from a bunch of stores in the Oak Court Mall, and came into The Body Shop and was really obnoxious to her nanny (who was taking care of the Cobain offspring). She was cracked out and nasty, as she usually is.

Woody Harrelson on the other hand was super cool to see around town (and in the back of Squash Blossom, smoking out with the guys from produce...).
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 6:21 pm

wait till my book comes out.
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 6:24 pm

Is it going to be a pop-up book?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®