Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:58 am

I'm watching a commercial for Pringles right now, and the music is a "modern" kareoke-synth-urban-style version of "Everlasting Love." I wanna throw up- I'm never gonna eat a Pringle again.

I mean, "Everlasting Love"?
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 4:28 am

I have an everlasting love...of Pringles.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 4:59 am | Edited by: Useless Eater

Don't your pens and crayons taste really nice after they've been basting in a Pringles can for a few years.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:02 am

Hello Fancytown!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:07 am

Don't hate on the Pringle for the marketing campaign. You gonna make ducklips with Lays? I think not...
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:18 am

Exactly. Try doing that with two records. Platypus at best. No duck.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:27 pm

Platelip.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:36 pm

Man, everytime I pop one of those cans it's like a total drum line breaks out. Everybody;s wearin 80's venetian blind sunglasses too. it's so strange. I'm all like, dude I just needed some lowfat baked chips and I get the Stanford band. Good one Mr. Moostash.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:41 pm

In Europe they have Pringles in all these crazy different flavors that we don't get in America, like "tomatos and mozzarella." The best are the "pinch of pepper" Pringles. So good.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:17 pm

mmm, Lay's just dropped some "Asian" flavors - Wasabi Potato Chips!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:22 pm

"tomatos and mozzarella."

That's probably not much different than pizza pringles.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:34 pm

It was quite a bit different, actually. It tasted just like tomato slices with mozzarella and basil, which is kind of scary.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:39 pm

My dad once farted in a Pringle can, closed the lid, and later opened it in my mom's face and it still smelled like fart.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:43 pm

That blows the dutch oven away!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:43 pm

And better than a buttercup too!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:50 pm

Dutch oven ain't got nothin' on a pringles can!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:52 pm

In Canada at the movie theater they have all these flavored powders you can sprinkle on your popcorn... ketchup flavor, ranch flavor, gravy flavor, etc.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:05 pm

My dad once farted in a Pringle can, closed the lid, and later opened it in my mom's face and it still smelled like fart.
Why did you have to bring this up? Horrible childhood memories:
Older brother would fart in Mason Jars, seal it up tight. Then barge into my room, pin me to the floor, and open it in my face. All the while, grabbing my forearm to show me the "Stop hitting yourself!" trick to my head. My brother later liked techno music after he saw the Matrix.

Unrelated, but just as horrible: one halloween, my Mom made cupcakes for the boy scouts. She put little candy pumpkins on top. I got one, but she had run out of the candy. I really wnted a pumpkin on mine, so my Dad grabbed it, set it on the floor, and smooshed it with the real pumpkin.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:36 pm

gravy flavor

HELL YEAH!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:57 pm

In Canada at the movie theater they have all these flavored powders you can sprinkle on your popcorn... ketchup flavor, ranch flavor, gravy flavor, etc

paradiso has ranch, cheese flavor and a coupla others. alas, no gravy flavy
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 7:08 pm

"My dad once farted in a Pringle can, closed the lid, and later opened it in my mom's face and it still smelled like fart."

My kid brother got a few ass whuppins for pulling the same trick with a ziploc bag. It didn't seem to deter him much, though- little fucker.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 7:30 pm

I hate my life.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 7:46 pm

gravy flavy

I think them Canuks have a hard-on for gravy. At McDonald's (actually, at every fast-food place), you can a Value Meal-type thing of Poutine (gravy-covered fries), a soda, and dessert.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 8:19 pm

Dutch oven ain't got nothin' on a pringles can!

Dutch Hercules could put a hurtin' on one though!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 9:04 pm

so my Dad grabbed it, set it on the floor, and smooshed it with the real pumpkin.

Jesus Christ! That's so fucked up. Funny (I feel bad for laughing), but incredibly fucked up. You deserve a beer, Mr. Stands.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®