Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / So I heard fierydrunk is TheOperator
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 7:48 pm

That's pretty fucked up. A friend told me this morning.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 7:50 pm

I wish I could make your day people, but alas, tis a mere rumor.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 7:57 pm

if you're not then we need some concrete proof.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:03 pm

I think that my ability to string a sentence together with capital letters and generally good spelling (and when I mispell, I have been known to come back and apologize) should be proof enough to you jabronis.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:05 pm

Oh and I am a 38 year old woman. I don't have the wherewithal or interest in pulling a JT Leroy and playing off like I am some sadsack guy from Louisville or Lexington or some L Kentucky burg on a message board for two years of my life.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:09 pm

I really don't believe fiery for 1 second about her not being TheOperator. But we really should find out who TheOperator is then, don't you think?!?!
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:11 pm

Call the reporter who "unmasked" the hoax JT Leroy. It would take him about five seconds. I don't really care who TheOperator is so you can keep it to yourselves when you find out.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:22 pm

Oh, UGGGH. The microwave crowd is at it again. PULLEEZE, people, can't you just get a rice cooker and call it "good." Toodles, I'm off to buy some boots!
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:23 pm

I am TheOperator. I already told you.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:31 pm

Look, you were still in diapers when I was overcoming my anorexia and collecting records. What do you know. Do you know a good recipe for Flan?
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:44 pm

Am I supposed to respond to this abuse? Is that the idea? Anyways, I am off to buy some boots!
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:45 pm

...<dial tone>...
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:49 pm | Edited by: The Operator

Now W-A-IT a MIN-U-TE, I am not all that insecure that I need the constant validation of your faceless names, darlings. I know you love me. You do, right?
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:50 pm

What the hell is going on?
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:51 pm

Joe, please don't respond.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 9:52 pm

Maybe I am showing off my ignorance, but who's (ontologically not nominatively) is the operator?
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 9:54 pm

like on the telephone?
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 12:19 am

Jeepers, I am glad theOperator disappeared when the new bored went up. Don't conjure up that retard again, even if it is just one of you fuckers. Let brain dead morons lie.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 4:56 am

somebody tell the story again about meeting Chris Alienator.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:03 am

Fiery should be TheOperator, that would make her even more sexy!!!!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:07 am

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:26 pm

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:03 pm

jesus christ- what's with all the maliciousness on the goner board, folks?

i never understand the breed of men that want to run off all the women they encounter. i remember dudes like that in high school, really freaky dudes that maybe haven't discovered thier own sexuality yet. but adults? i hope the xbox things are better than sex, cuz chances are that's what you'll end up with.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:05 pm

esus christ- what's with all the maliciousness on the goner board, folks?

i never understand the breed of men that want to run off all the women they encounter. i remember dudes like that in high school, really freaky dudes that maybe haven't discovered thier own sexuality yet. but adults? i hope the xbox things are better than sex, cuz chances are that's what you'll end up with.

Huzzah!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®