Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I watched this over a hundred times last week.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:03 am

I have no idea if it appears in the other YouTube thread - I have no time to scroll through that thing. This is some fourth grade, dumb-as-fuck, hilarious energy. This is how I spent many a high school afternoon, minus the camera.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CEQXKLd25wY&search=fucker
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:10 am

You did that too?
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:21 am

i didnt get my license intil i was almost 18, so my friend lindsey would take me home from school every day, and there was always plenty of this.this kid who went to our school was named wally shaver, his dads name was dick. we drove by one day when his two daughters were out there and yelled some shit, he threw a rock at the car. "nice schoolbus, bitch!"
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:22 am

im still crying a lil from laughing so much at that.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:26 am

"You're all a bunch of stupid little fuckers, yeah, that's right!!"
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:14 am

oooh yeah, that takes me back

cops really don't like it when you scream "FUCK YOU COPPER" at them while they're writing some other guy a ticket. in fact, they'll jump in their car and chase you down.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 7:17 am

what really sucks is yelling "hey you fucking cockstains!" at a large group of people who could stomp your ass, only to promptly make a turn onto a dead end. fuck that sucked.

ct
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 1:47 pm

We used to yell really long involved things like:

"I'M GETTING PAID FIVE DOLLARS TO KICK YOUR ASS!"
and
"CONSIDER YOUR BIKE STOLEN, COCKSUCKER!"

"BABYFUCKER!" was the funniest thing in this video. I LOL'ed.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 1:49 pm

I hate laughing in libraries.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:05 pm

"NICE BUCKET YOU BABY FUCKER!"
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:35 pm

i need to do some of this real soon.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 5:13 pm

This was one of my favorite activities in my high school days.

One time I yelled "How'd you like to be on a leash asshole?!?" to some guy walking his dog, and it turned out to be my english teacher. He was cool though and just started cracking up when he saw the surprised look on my face.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 5:30 pm

In the days of the ANTENNA it was customary to be 'rolled up on' and yelled @ by passing cars while standing out front. Usually to the tune of "FAG!" or "FREAKS!" -You remember- But by far the best was one evening hanging out front whilst a car whizzing by lobs the customary "FRRREEEEKS" out the window. No one turned to pay any mind until fractions of a second later the cry 'Freeek' was abruptly muted by the screeching of tires and a CRRAAASSSHHH--as the car absolutely plasters an unmanned car parked @ the curb in front of the Antenna whose flashers were on.

No one moved or made a noise. Just stood there staring in surprise.

The verbal assailants sat motionless in their newly fucked up car for what seemed like 10 seconds or more until it rallied and sped away with more squeeling tires leaving the parked car in its tracks.

The driver came out the club a few minutes later as everyone congregated to see what happened. No one got a license plate # but somehow in the collision a small plate with a serial # stamped on it was left behind on the damage of the parked car--the assumtion was it was from the car that sped off. The car's owner pocketed it but I never heard if it was helpful in finding the suprised and obviously embarrased assholes.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:38 pm

when i was about nine, i was riding my bike, along with two or three friends, towards the corner store to get some candy. a neighbor/schoolmate/real fucking dipshit (who was a few years older) drove past my friends and i on some kind of real tiny moped dealie. he screamed: HOPE YOU LIKE PEDALING, ASSHOLES!!!! (we were actually going down an incline so there was no pedaling involved) as he motored past us, and then, while cackling at us and not paying attention to what he was doing, he drove directly into a mailbox. we just kinda kept going by as he stared in shock at the severely dented mailbox and his now wrecked moped.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 8:40 pm

Even more ironic... you gotta pedal mopeds!
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 10:08 pm

I think this is what Tom Sharpling was asking about. He wants to know who the subversive little pricks are.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:03 am

I love screaming shit out of car, but it's kind of cowardly. Throwing donuts or raw biscuits is funny too. Even worse is throwing road kill.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:32 am

I used to like to get drunk and open the doors to businesses and yell "Titty". Sad thing is, that was only four years ago.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:39 am

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:39 am

shit
i can't get the link to work...
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 1:57 pm

One time I yelled "How'd you like to be on a leash asshole?!?" to some guy walking his dog, and it turned out to be my english teacher. He was cool though and just started cracking up when he saw the surprised look on my face.

This post made my week. I don't know when I last laughed harder than at this. I'm gonna start yelling this at all the yuppies walking their dogs.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:48 pm

What an incredible piece of video. I can't stop laughing. Thanks, Mr. Earles.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 7:50 pm

my wife likes to yell out "NIGGER LOVERS!" to the local skin heads...it confuses the hell out ot them...
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 8:13 pm

About 45 minutes north of Appleton is a small cottage town called Waupaca. A friends parents still have a cottage up there on a little lake but when growing up we use to go up there, get high, drive around town and toss either the small or the large packs of blackcats out the window at old fucks walking their dogs or the younger "newly" married couples rollerblading around. We would just creep up in the car behind them, light the wick, toss it outside and laugh our asses off as the folks start screaming and freaking out.

My friend got it back once as he lit the small pack of blackcats and they started going off in the palm of his hand and blowing out my right ear drum as he throws them into the air inside the car. He had some pretty severe burns from those little fuckers.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 8:31 pm

Earles didnt you and I catch an apartment complex's grass on fire? We drove around the corner to your place and freaked out because we could hear all the fire trucks blaring.
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 8:34 pm | Edited by: bushmeister

When I was living in Phoenix I brought some bottle rockets back from Wisconsin, lit one off and it started the neighbors olleander bushes on fire causing a transformer to go out on the power lines, 3 or 4 firetrucks, 4 police cars, and a few electric company trucks... someone spotted us run inside and back outside (like a bunch of obvious idiots) so we were interigated for a while but were able to hold the same story and get away with arson. May the Lord touch our hearts. And smell our farts.
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:33 pm

On the 3rd episode of the 2nd season of Entourage some kids yell at Drama out their car window: "Yeah! Hey, get out of the street, you faggot! Hey, nice legs, fudge packer!" I'm almost certain it's the same guys.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 4:07 am

in high school we used to throw smoke bombs at the outsde frat parties at arkanas state and yell shit like that. we never did it to the redneck frat though cause they would have chased us down in their trucks and stomped our skinny punk asses.

"nice son your hethen." that's pretty damn funny.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:37 am

"nice son your hethen."
I think they said, "Nice son you penis fucker," which is pretty brilliant.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 8:17 am | Edited by: elle

"nice circle jerk you soccer faggots!"

i laughed so hard, i cried. oh lord.

my friends and i used to yell shit like that out of the car all the time. however, we didn't have a bullhorn or a videocamera. i got yelled at one time by a hulk hogan looking motherfucker at a gas station for yelling "get a fucking car, you loser" at him one day previous.

i absolutely love yelling "fore" out the window while cruising past golf courses still to this day. it confuses the shit out of people.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 8:29 am

yelling anything out the window of a car, bullhorn or not, makes for a better tomorrow.... and when I find out your are walking down poplar to exxon to get a chili cheese dog I will sream nonsense that will include something about you raping poodles...or babies. This is not directed towards anyone in particular just anyone who happens to be walking while I'm drunk and a passenger in a car with the window rolled down and the person driving doesnt know me very well.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 3:56 pm

Do Americans really smash mail boxes with baseball bats?
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 4:04 pm

Do Americans really smash mail boxes with baseball bats?

Only the cool ones.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 12:04 am

My friends and I used to do shit like this all the time to get revenge on all the Jock/Redneck assholes who used to yell, "FREEEEEEEEEEEAKSSSSSSSS!" at us when we were riding our skateboards.

Maybe a little to old at the time, but a few years ago I was visiting a friend in Austin, TX that still maintains the same mentality we held when we were sixteen, convenced me to do a little drive-by watergun action with him around the UT campus. He had this fuckin HUGE water canon that only his mid-twenties salary could afford. We would hose people on bikes - "Get a car, faggot!", people sitting outside yuppie coffee houses - "Get a T.V., faggots!", and the hottest sorority girls on the way to the social/club - "Hey, excuse me, could you tell me how to get to Red River St. (as she approaches the vehicle)? *SPLAAAAAAAAASH!* "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON SLUT! DADDYS PAYING YOUR TUITION TO LEARN, NOT TO CONTRACT VD!!!!" I swear, it was like the fountain of youth.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 12:12 am

hahah. awesome. i tried to shoot cars with their windows open with waterguns when i was 11. one of the cars stopped, backed up, and the lady started screaming about me asking me where my parents were (i was at my grandma's house and my dad was inside actually). i told the lady that they were dead and she just said "well, i'll be." then drove off.

i tell you the worst though..throwing a milkshake at a car windshield. or throwing drinks back into the drive thru windows at a fast food restaurant. talk about a whole 'nother level of being an asshole...
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 2:48 pm

throwing drinks back into the drive thru windows

funny
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 7:09 pm

When I was in High School, I remember not agreeing with friends on where we ate. So, I'd drive-thru backwards and let them order and pay...Everyone involved hated me.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 7:27 pm

The last big time destruction I was involved in was around 1988 in Knoxville. My friend and I were given knives by her boyfriend (bass player for Jesus Chrysler) because there were rapes all over Fort Sanders. One knife (hers) was a 6" blade with brass knuckles and stamped on the blade were the words "ASSASSIN". Mine was a cute little butterfly knife that I had gotten pro at flicking out and back into itself.

Well, we got completely drunk (per usual) and on the way home from the bars, we got pissed at the across the street frat neighbors who used to torture my cat, Lucy and had a big Corona banner hanging across their front porch (they were dubbed "The Corona Boys"). Fresh with empowerment from our knives, we decided to slit one of the tires on their huge Barnaby Jones-looking car that had been parked in front of our house for two weeks.

Well, we stabbed The Assassin into a tire and it made this huge, supremely gratifying SSSSSSSSSSSSS sound. We ran back up to our porch to hide our laughter. But one was not enough, once we did that one we proceeded to do every tire on the car, running back up to the porch to roll with laughter after each one. Then we passed out and the next morning felt really bad when the AAA tow was out there towing their car. We ended up using the Assassin to cut vegetables.
Posted: Jul 25, 2006 10:09 pm

somebody should take the american movie guy out doing this.
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 3:07 am

. i tried to shoot cars with their windows open with waterguns when i was 11. one of the cars stopped, backed up, and the lady started screaming about me asking me where my parents were

Some asswipe Tulane frat fag shot my car with a paintball, I circled the block, he did it again. I got out, picked up a chunk of concrete and threw it through his front window, jumped in my car and he chased me down the street yelling "what the fuck, dude?!?!?!"
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 4:41 am

My friend used to have an AWFUL beat up car from the early 1970's. Rusted out and looking like it was on the verge of collapse. We used to drive into really expensive neighborhoods in Tampa Bay when we were high, find people walking their dogs, and pull over to ask them "how much homes go for in this area, we are thinking about buying one."

Most people would just keep walking or tell us to fuck off, but sometimes you had a really nice, really polite guy who would humor you and tell you. "Oh about $________" Then you would have to sit there and chat with him. That was kind of a drag. Cuz you'd be high, see...
Posted: Jul 26, 2006 4:49 am

also fun: driving past any high school sports practice and yelling "faggots!"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®