Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Kraftwerk
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:13 pm
"The Robots"- that vocal effect. What is that? What did they use? I know alot of other bands have used that (The Faint come to mind). The thing that makes you sound like a robot. Tell me.
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:16 pm
I think it's a vocoder but I'm not sure, which is why I ask.
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:33 pm
Yeh, it's a vocoder.

You do realize you look just like one of the guitarists...check the cover of Trans Europe Express.

Child support.
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 11:01 pm
where or how can one get a vocoder..??
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 11:13 pm
suck on some hippie crack and get your sister to kick you in the nuts

its cheaper
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 11:51 pm
Download Vegas Foundry off the net. Its included in the effects part. That's what we in Obsolete Automaton use. Also check out the Cheap TV effect. Priceless. Aybody on here ever tried buliding a theremin?
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 12:24 am
its either a vocoder or ethyl
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 12:47 am
its a vocoder.
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 1:50 am
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 2:47 pm
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

  Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®