Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / spring has hit chicago
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 6:07 pm

not only did i get my first bottle of the season thrown at me last week, it actually glanced off my forehead this time. and with that spring came a *little earlier* this year. groundhog day????
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 6:09 pm

that spring came a *little earlier*

premature springulation
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 6:34 pm

you gotta move man. you're gonna get killed. for real. and then your friends will be stuffing your face with cotton and humping your cold, dead, ass hole.

actually, don't move.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 7:16 pm

Arman it's time to bust out your spring-time pastel button down shirts and haratchi sandals
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 7:38 pm

Funny, I always thought that when you see the streetwalkers turning tricks in the alleys as opposed to parked cars, that meant springtime in Chicago.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 7:52 pm

true, true Some Guy. They're like robins
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 7:52 pm

Arman, did you ever think that they're not throwing bottles at you 'cause you're on a bike.....maybe it's something much deeper than that...maybe they just don't like you. I'm sorry.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 8:02 pm

I used to take Sacremento all the way down to the Ike, for work. Once you got south of Chicago, I'd always be amazed at the number of suit n' ties gettin' a mornin' pick me up from some skank, on the way to work.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 8:55 pm

what a morning to wake up to a flat bike tire. sheesh! and then i had to drive to work behind a jetta with the liscence plate XEC BOI 1. Was that you Jay?
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 9:34 pm | Edited by: Jay

XEC BOI 1. Was that you Jay?

um... yes? wait. no. no it was not.
i am an XEC BOI (that's my solo record) but i don't advertise it.

the fact that i'm riding the L every morning with GIANT green women's sunglasses on is about as gay as i get. but that's pretty gay i guess. i'm going to go shave XEC BOI into my ass hair now.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 10:46 pm

I rode my bike to the Car Kabob today. My new hometown is so fucking awesome.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 10:51 pm

My new hometown is so fucking awesome.

and you can go hang out with Billy Smith all day. looks like Berwyn is the new ________________ (add hip neighbor hood here) for people who want to buy and can't do it in the city.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 11:54 pm

it was fuckin 85 here today.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 12:44 am

looks like Berwyn is the new ________________ (add hip neighbor hood here) for people who want to buy and can't do it in the city.

Well, duh. I live here. Billy moved here first.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 1:08 am

i got you in the forehead arman?? awesome!!!
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 1:10 am

I rode my bike to the Car Kabob today

i used to do my laundry near near. the 24 hour place on cermak. just me and the junkies and the mexican toddlers after midnight.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 4:01 am

Willikers, I went to the sandbox today and built myself a mean castle.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 4:29 am

bikes and convertables
just wait we gettin'
a cold front from the
north and squalls from
the west.
Hail hail the gangs all here?
42 and sun in the day
29 and clear in the night
passes are packed with
snow everytime those fronts come thru.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 5:36 am

IT's all about the historic Berwyn depot district. The James Joyce has a lot of character
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Also, last night I witnessed the huge Berwyn Rockabilly population in person. I went to the sidebar at Fitzgeralds, and Lee Rocker was playing the main room. The joint was jumping. Or something.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®