Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Black Lips Tour Movie
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:59 pm

get them through the Black Lips while on tour with the Dirtbombs

or get 'em online through: www.factotumproduction.com/dvds.html

you could contact me at ernie @ factotumproduction.com if you need more information.

rock 'n pee!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:05 pm

"The only current garageband that matters"

Mick Collins on the Black Lips
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:21 pm

wow 18$ for that dvd. i love the black lips but thats kind of steep. new dvds arent even that much and this is just a dvdr.

oh well.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:27 pm

18 BUCKS? Is that the online price and the tour price?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:29 pm

online ppd.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:34 pm

18 bucks Ýs like 2.5 bottles of Heineken at CBGB's.
Drink two 6-packs at home and spend yr savings on a good dvd!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:41 pm

Yeah man, blank DVD's cost 20 cents a peice around here.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:43 pm

fuck that shit, if its cheaper on tour i might get one and burn it for everyone in wisconsin at no charge.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:47 pm

uh, keep in mind you are paying for the services of taping this dvd. he went on a whole fucking tour with them. i think that might have cost him something. plus, i'm sure some of this goes to the black lips. no? on top of that, editing movies is time consuming. i'll gladly pay $18.

what's the running time?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:48 pm

pee
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:53 pm

oh boo.. well, i was obviously joking about the whole "burn one for everyone in wisconsin" but yeah, 18 bucks is a bit rediculous.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:10 pm

DVD is $15, 3$ shipping.

Running time is about an hour and 20 minutes and the DVD includes some special features. You get the feel of being on tour with the Black Lips so the price is well worth it.

If you 've seen the Spits or HA Blackout DVDs you know the quality and editing is good so stop complaining. No ones ever complained about those prices before.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:12 pm

so stop complaining. No ones ever complained about those prices before.

ditto.

i thought everyone LOVED the black lips. this is nothing to bitch about people.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:12 pm

Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:15 pm

18 bucks Ýs like 2.5 bottles of Heineken at CBGB's.

yukkie they sold the dutch peepee there??
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:24 pm

I hate Heineken.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:26 pm

I love Heineken.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:30 pm

I hate it.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:35 pm

oranjeboom
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:57 pm

i thought everyone LOVED the black lips. this is nothing to bitch about people.

then stop bitching about Jenna's publicity company

dipshit
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:58 pm

average DVDs are $14.99...so the $18 isnt bad

especially if the BL are doing this all by themselves...support these band with your dough or shit the fuck up
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:07 pm

Cummit!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:24 pm

Just support the little scum bags...With the money, there will be MORE videos like this. Ernie has no real job so if you don't wanna pay, he will die of a dried liver.

viva chicali.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:28 pm

Isn't there some sort of association for free livers? I think its called, LiveFree.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 11:01 pm

Just support the little scum bags...With the money, there will be MORE videos like this. Ernie has no real job so if you don't wanna pay, he will die of a dried liver.

Its true! I need my caguama!

and definitely MORE videos to come. I'm on board the Black Lips tour in Europe this May/June. Black Lips European Tour Movie coming soon!

viva chicali por vida
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 11:04 pm

Really, what the fuck are you on about? Somebody MADE this fucking movie. Somebody created something and sells it. Man, shit like that pisses me of so much...
"I want it for free..."
"that's too expensive..."
"dvds only cost 20 cents..."
AARRGGGHH!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 12:53 am

The DVD KILLS!!
The editing is GRRREAT!!

Oh yeah, I guess your new copy 'Yours, Mine & Ours' DVD did cost much-much less. Especially when they're printing 5 million for fags like ya'll bitchin about something produced by us for us! Grrr!

I hope the GonerFest DVDs cost $25!! And earns a little extra $$ so it will continue to support the people that work so hard for our community because they have no choice not to do these great things. GRRR!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:05 am

well, i expect some boos and hisses to come my way too.... but as someone who shoots this kind of thing all the time, i gotta say, we don't get paid much, if anything at all doing these kind of projects, the band gets very little if anything at all - whatever is charged HARDLY defrays the cost of making such items available to you.... so either buy it or don't.... but don't complain about the cost of it...
maybe a blank DVD only costs 20 cents, but the value of a product is hardly the sum of the cost of goods sold.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:30 am

the DVD includes some special features. You get the feel of being on tour with the Black Lips

like in that movie strange days?
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:32 am

I'm gonna make a video of this thread and sell the dvd for $10.
pre-orders now being taken.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:53 am

the dvd is good and worth the money. now shut up!
see you in europe, ernie. what a nice surprise.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:56 am

my copy of Yours, Mine, and Ours is none of your concern. its a good movie and has a pig who eats pizza in it.

i just think the dvd should less than 15$ considering its a dvd-r. would you buy a cd-r of an album for $10?

doubt it.

im poor but i still need entertainment!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 2:29 am

"My band just recorded a demo CDR. We worked really really hard on it, so we're charging $25."
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 2:47 am

THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA HAHAHAH HA. FUNNY!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 3:00 am

i just think the dvd should less than 15$ considering its a dvd-r. would you buy a cd-r of an album for $10?

doubt it.

im poor but i still need entertainment!

i bet you i'm poorer than you. just ask anyone that knows me. i live like shit in order to be able to tour with bands, make their videos, fly out to festivals, to give YOU entertainment. theres barely money for bands on tour and hardly anything if you're riding along with a band. i dont charge bands for the work i do and working with video is expensive as fuck. it all comes out of my pocket. i know i could make good cash by working with a big band but i dont care about those bands. the bands i care about are scraping by. most of the money for this dvd goes out to the band. i have to stock up the black lips with dvds for their upcoming tour. its not like i'm giving them a percentage of a pressing. i'm always gunna keep them stocked and if i could afford to get the dvds professionally replicated, packaged & printed, i would sell them for 10 bucks no problem. yeah they're DVDRs but the final package is all handmade by me and i put a lot of time into this project. each disc is stenciled, i made the covers and when you pop in the disc theres some really rad menus and everything looks totally professional. its definitely not like a cd-r album. you dont just burn video tracks onto a disc. theres a lot of editing, rendering, authoring, menu creating, scene indexing, & shitloads more involved. DVDRs are not 20 cents each. you would have to buy like a 1000 DVDRs in bulk to get them at that price. the plastic cases cost money too, so does packaging and shipping. i shouldnt even be wasting my time explaining my self but i also care about the people who buy my shit. i've been hooking up people all day who have been buying multiple copies and different dvd titles with free shipping & free dvds. i take offense if you make it seem like i'm some money hungry greedy motherfucker. that is definitely not the case and i wouldnt be here dedicating my time to give people entertainment with my work. okay i'm pissed now. i'm done.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 3:53 am | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

You did great, Ernie.
Don't listen to these couple of lame comments.

each disc is stenciled
Yeah, it really tickled me when I opened it; it made it feel very special....just like all of those mostly horrible WONDERFUL stenciled BL shirts and sweaters.

Wait till everyone sees it! They'll love it!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 4:07 am | Edited by: cody

editing movies is time consuming.

SERIOUSLY
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 5:02 am

seriously...fuck them!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 5:07 am

ernie.... you have my support a million percent. i know exactly what goes into doing what you do... i do it too. people always want stuff for free. there's a ridiculous double standard that i can't even get into cuz it makes me crazy. keep up the good work.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 5:23 am

no really, i literally cant imagine editing a hour and a half long tour video. that is totally nuts and if the whole thing is up to par with the trailer then dude must have spent MONTHS editing this
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 5:42 am

awesome ernie! can't wait to see it!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:15 am

a little off topic...where does wild man come from...i don't have it on any of the records i own by them
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:35 am

thank you sherry and theresa and right on keegan!

actually it didnt take me that long to edit the movie. i made the trailer in a couple hours and i think it only took me about a week to make a rough cut of the movie. i edit really fast cause i do it pretty much non stop. i only stop to get more beer. but it did take me MONTHS finalizing everything.

wild man is a back from grave cover and it was on a live black lips 7inch. the version i used was recorded during the in the red session but i dont know if the black lips have any plans for it.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:00 am

indeed! billy childish tore that fucking song up!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:15 am

"DVDRs are not 20 cents each"

Yeah, but they have 'em for 24 cents each here:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/NexxTech-DVD-Rs-EDVDMR8X25PK-/sem/rpsm/ oid/124093/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:55 am

If they guy who made the movie thinks it should be $18, then be it. I'd like to see it but I'm not going to buy it for that price - if it would be around $10-12 I would. Don't you think that people/bands putting out 7"s put a lot of time and work in to it? Prices for pressing 7"s are definetely higher than what duplicating DVDRs costs but they are not charging $18 for one single, are they?
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:08 am

random questions:

are all the performances soundboard recording?
multiple angles?
if i bought mine today (4 pm 3/8/06) when will i get it?
how much pee pee (lbs)?
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:21 am

a 7" record has what - 2-3 songs on it?
you pay up to $5 for that no problem no complaint

if the DVD has 9-10 songs on it, then the cost per song is on par with the 7".
the DVD is 1 hour and 20 minutes, so you're getting more value for your money than you do for a 7" with 2-3 songs.

i can't believe the proportion of people beating up on ernie and the black lips for this.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:37 am

whatever man, i'm rocking out to my $7 bancroft white 47/128 4 minute seven 7" and it's TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY, cuz it's white and rare and shit.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:02 am | Edited by: Ilari

What I was saying was that both people releasing 7"s and the guy who did the movie obviously work really fucking hard and spent their freetime doing these things. The difference is that the marginal between prod. costs - final price is much much smaller on 7"s than on DVDRs. I wonder how many people would be talking about supporting the community if 7"s would start to cost $20. Eventually this comes down to the same old, why do lps cost less than cds even though they are more expensive to make and sell less copies.

I'm not trying to throw shit on anyone - Ernie sure ain't going to get rich by doing this. But I do think that the movie is a bit pricey for a DVDR.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:28 am

if you are ignorant to the process.....understanding=none
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:48 am

Yeah, but they have 'em for 24 cents each here:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/NexxTech-DVD-Rs-EDVDMR8X25PK-/sem/rpsm/ oid/124093/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

those are bargain bin dvds and suck in quality. they burn with errors and are not compatible with a lot of DVD players. the DVDs i get are really good and are compatible with most DVD players.

answers to the random questions:

-no soundboard recordings were used. i have a really good external mic that picks up great live sound.
-i'm a one man camera crew (except for blackouts) so there are no multiple camera angles. however, i make it look like multiple cameras were used with the way i edit.
-all orders placed earlier today (wed) are already packaged and will go out first class on thursday.
- pee is not measured in pounds. its measured in gallons and cole has a lot of it.

random facts:

-the DVD is 15$
-some people cant handle the 3$ shipping. feel free to come over to my house to pick up the DVD.
-even with the bitching, orders today were very overwhelming. thank you to all those for your support.
-if you are not satisfied with your DVD, i will make it up to you. i'm all about customer service.
-no one had ever complained about the prices of the Spits and Blackout DVDs. same price i have always charged. keep in mind, this is a movie and the best work i've done to date.
-i did find it ridiculous when people were buying the Spits DVDs on ebay for 25-50$ even though they were 15$ on the Spits site. and none of that money went to the band.
-even if i were to do a 500 run of professionally replicated DVDs, it would still be more than a $1000. i have too many DVD projects to try to replicate each one. i would still support the fuck out people if they were able to cut their own vinyl at home.

final fact:

-watch the movie first then give me shit. i dare you.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:57 am

stop responding to these fucks.....us that buy these dvd's from you pass the good word around. fuck these babies!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 10:13 am

I really didn't mean to give you any shit. I know you didn't have to film, edit and release this in the first place and it's cool that you did - I just can't afford it and they're probably all gone by the time I can. In a just world you'd get paid an good hourly wage for you work as would every band, label, club, zine etc. too.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 10:13 am | Edited by: Ilari

I really didn't mean to give you any shit. I know you didn't have to film, edit and release this in the first place and it's cool that you did - I just can't afford it and they're probably all gone by the time I can. In a just world you'd get paid a good hourly wage for you work as would every band, label, club, zine etc. too.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 11:41 am

Free market rules : you wanna buy - you buy; you don't wanna buy - you don't buy.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 12:06 pm

ernie,
I'm burnin' a copy of the blackout tracks and I'm gonna send 'em out today or tomorrow. oh, i work at a cd/dvd duplication/replication company. I might be able to hook you up just let me know....
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:18 pm

Wait a minute...where's the cryin' bostello reference I read this whole thread for? C'mon, people...turn up the whine and stop making sense.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 2:48 pm

Thanks, imitator. Nobody wants to pay for easily/cheaply reproducable matter anymore, be it CDs or DVDs, fair or not. You can download or burn anything on this format, something which cannot be done on vinyl, hence the $5. Not to mention the fact that, once everything's added up, a label makes $.50 a record if lucky. This DVDR is running on a $14 profit per unit.

I think that if Ernie spent time and money shooting this and it's cool (I'm sure it is) that he does deserve some dollars for it. However, that's not the way things are right now. A $10-15 + shipping REAL DVD with liners and shit like that would have been the way to go.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 2:56 pm

whatever man, i'm rocking out to my $7 bancroft white 47/128 4 minute seven 7" and it's TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY, cuz it's white and rare and shit.
You got yours? I just started shipping 'em out yesterday. Actually it's about 11 minutes of music...and $7 was was with shipping outside of the US. I'll make about 40 cents a record.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 2:57 pm

Ernie--you have a really huge tamale. Papi Chulo!!! Come to tijuana with us MANG!!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 3:26 pm

What a stupid fucking thing to argue about. I'm afraid I cannot afford $18 dollars either, at least not today. I will however slip Ernie some cash in the future.
Miss you pal. You've gotta make it down to Femphis again sometime.

Wasn't there a Spits tour dvd in development too? Any idea when this might be done?
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 3:45 pm

the dvd is good and worth the money. now shut up!
see you in europe, ernie. what a nice surprise.

Definetely a surprize! You both earned some bonus beers, because of the great releases well worth the money! I'll be at plenty of shows to collect them.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:39 pm

hey something is fucked with the way i set up the paypal. dont pay shipping twice if you wanna buy 2 dvds. please email me first. i already refunded all the shipping to the people who did. i'll take off the shipping for the meantime so this wont be a problem.

dan, you are my savior.

ken, spits one is gunna take longer to do. i've built up a lot of footage and me and erin need to work on it together.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:46 pm

You both earned some bonus beers,

No present if it's heineken or amstel.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:00 pm

they're tasty enough for me, but then again, I've got bad taste.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:11 pm

You got yours? I just started shipping 'em out yesterday. Actually it's about 11 minutes of music...and $7 was was with shipping outside of the US. I'll make about 40 cents a record.

actually i just made that up. i got nothing against bancroft, it was just the first 45 label i could think of.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:16 pm

You say the DVDs themselves are stenciled, but do they have those paper sticky labels on them? My DVD player sometimes has trouble playing DVDR's with paper labels on 'em.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:18 pm

no i dont use those labels. they can fuck up your dvd player. the discs i use have a blank silver shiny surface so i only use a light layer of paint. theres no need to use excessive paint to cover up brand names or anything and i test every single burnt dvd in a dvd player.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:29 pm

CRY BABY BITCHES - take some of your self righteous vein tar down for donation and pass the earnings on to this fucker. how many people you know makin a higher priority of documenting and distributing underground history than simply getting fucked up at these shows like the rest of us? you'd have to offer me a hell of a lot more than $18 to get me to focus beyond the beer, stage and (enter drug here). id pay double what he's askin, to have the opportunity to even REMEMBER the times ive had. plasma center, here i cometh. hang in there man, money orders on its way!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:39 pm

No shit. If $15 is too much, then don't buy the thing. I've seen this one, and also the Blackout '04 one (for which I paid $15, no problem), and will vouch for Ernie's talent and attention to detail. Professional titles and menus, great variety of shots and angles, excellent editing and sound, etc. DVD-R or not, it's a very well-done video and obviously took a lot of hard work (and willpower - staying sober enough to record each and every Black Lips show on a West Coast tour? Seriously!) to produce. He made it, he sets the price for what he thinks it's worth. That is all, back to work.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:15 pm

Cool, thanks for the response, Ernie. I foresee an order for a Spits dvd in your future...
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:24 pm

Not to be taken the wrong way but I bought both the 2003 and 2004 blackout DVD's last year at the blackout for 10 each.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 9:48 pm

"Ernie-CAM" should definitely be patented. Watching the Blackouts and the 'Lips movies makes me feel as if I was there every second. That's hard to replicate! Ernie, I'll see you at the show this Saturday. You better have a copy for me or else I'm gonna light your cardboard hat on fire...

Se˝ior Christ.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 10:33 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

Bushmeister, I know I'm not the first person that has ever wanted to stab you....c'mon!!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 10:40 pm

i hope some day the black lips pee on sherry.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 10:41 pm

Man this thread is fucking hilarious! All because one person made a remark about the price. Shut the fuck up & get over it, nobody is accusing Ernie of being money greedy (duh), and everybody who really wants the DVD will get a copy & live happily ever after.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 10:45 pm

Sherry, I was just making a observation. Deal with it.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 11:31 pm

Bushmeister, I know I'm not the first person that has ever wanted to stab you....c'mon!!
Actually, you are. The rest of us had more excrutiating things in mind, like making him spell words or tie his shoes.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 11:41 pm

Quit hiding behind Todd you fucking faggot.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 12:21 am

I haven't seen either band live before, what should I expect when they come here?
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:22 am

yo mister Toilet Paper- what kinda camera/mic/lenses do you use?
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:27 am

here's the divided opinion low-down on the dirtbombs: http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&to pic=13458

the black lips - they bleed, they pee.... apart from that... they rock and i LOVE their latest record, from which they play a LOT of songs
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:27 am | Edited by: bazooka joe

I haven't seen either band live before, what should I expect when they come here?

Expect not to get laid cuz the B'lips are the biggest bitch magnets in a tour van. The gay one gets the most pussy!
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:29 am

Not to be taken the wrong way but I bought both the 2003 and 2004 blackout DVD's last year at the blackout for 10 each.

yeah we did that so people could buy both for 20 bucks. it worked out well. thanks!

i'm reatarded and i set up my paypal buttons as "buy now" instead of "add to cart" so its all fixed now. anyone can feel free to order more than one dvd at a time now. please get in touch with me if you're ordering outside the country though.

i'm gunna continue to keep the shipping off. so all dvds are 15$ ppd. i'm gunna take care of the people who payed the shipping so i'll be contacting you all soon. if this makes everyone happy then cool. i made the movie for the people. didnt mean to lash out on anyone yesterday, i was just irritated with the situation and felt i had to prove my point. everything is cool now.

from working a lot of merch at shows, i rarely turn people away if they're a couple bucks short. i just watched the DVD today and i still stand by my movie. i want everyone thats interested to check it out. the black lips are not only an amazing band but they are all great people and its always fun being around them. this movie totally captures that.

i have some DVDs that came out a little fucked up. theres nothing wrong with the playback at all, i just wasnt satisfied with the artwork and i wouldnt sell them for regular price. theres about 10 and i'll unload them for 8$ ppd. so get in touch with me if you're interested. while supplies last and shit.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:33 am

I can't wait to get it. I'm gonna get one after I get my Wacky Packages sheet.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:40 am

Thanks for the heads up.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 3:07 am

yo mister Toilet Paper- what kinda camera/mic/lenses do you use?

3 chip TRV-900 sony digital camcorder.

my external mic is also sony. no model number on it but its stereo and picks up really good sound.

i use a wide angle lense and a semi fish eye.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 12:44 pm

Finally found "Spin" : what a piece of garbage.

"Psychedelic Hardcore" that's what it says.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 12:45 pm

"Psychedelic Hardcore"
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 12:47 pm

Oops, wrong thread.

Now I'm here : I'll check'em out (last chance). I want to change my mind on them - it's lonely out here.

And I wanna be in their next roadmovie.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 1:20 pm

Quit hiding behind Todd you fucking faggot.
Dude, I'm not Todd, OK? Do I have to spell it out for you?
Besides, behind Todd is where the action is. Come on and check it out.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 3:47 pm

If you're any kind of decent human being you'll send the shipping anyway.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 4:31 pm

Dear Haters,

Quit your bitchin' and just buy it already.

Or you can wait and burn your friend's copy... bastards. >:)
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 4:34 pm

In the words of T.L.

"no talent ass-clowns"
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 2:19 am

got it today. this thing is great! i screamed like a little girl when i got it.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 4:02 am

Killer job. The house show in San Fran is amazing.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 5:05 am

i was just going to say that. the show at the fabric house with joe playing a fllor tom with a towel on it and a tamborine...is fuckin GREAT.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:05 pm

no show in slc...bummed
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 9:34 am

Black Lips European Tour Movie coming soon!
we want some real cock suckin' in that one, not just tongue lickin'.."gay Love"
Posted: Apr 5, 2006 1:38 pm

Ernie - I hope that footage of Joe P with his hands in my pirahna tank makes it on the spits movie. Or my big black cock shitting on that dood with the funny hat in the basement. If any of my house makes it on the DVD I will buy FIVE COPIES

love you baby - where you hiding these days?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®