Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / COOL PLACES TO PLAY IN ARIZONA/ KANSAS??
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:21 am

anybody got any words of advice on these two states??
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 2:13 am

we're gonna play in tuscon with tokyo electron.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 3:36 am

The Replay Lounge in Lawrence Kansas is allright. I'm pretty sure they have a website.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 3:43 am

I have some friends in the band Filthy Jim, they're nice guys, I'm not sure how often they play out these days, but it might be worth emailing Seth since they are locals...

http://filthyjim.com
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 4:48 am

April - you mean Phoenix
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:36 pm

Kansas SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:25 pm

Kansas certainly does suck, but if there was anywhere you wanted play there, it would definitely be Lawrence.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:28 pm

" what in the wide world of sports is going on here?!? i ask you guys to lay a little track for me and come back to find you all dancin around like a bunch of kansas city faggots!"
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:09 am

If you want to play in Kansas then Lawrence is the place. Check out www.replaylounge.com for booking info. Also the owner of the Replay owns a bar called the Jackpot Saloon www.thejackpotsaloon.com. Other info on clubs in Lawrence can be found on www.lawrence.com.

Kansas doesn't suck as much as everyone makes it out to be. Sometimes it is hard to get a show if you're not an emo/indie/metal/or rap act.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:17 am

Kansas doesn't suck as much as everyone makes it out to be. Sometimes it is hard to get a show if you're not an emo/indie/metal/or rap act.

utah is the same way...but kids are getting rock and roll friendlier all the time
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:20 am

April - you mean Phoenix

yes i do. we're playing at ky's place.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®