Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / My husband's girlfriend grabbed my tit
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:50 am

I'm not trying to be dramatic. This is my life. I can't believe it unless I type it out. We all hung out at my place so I could give them my blessing or something and she was telling my that she loves me. I don't even know her very well. She is crazy. Then she got weird. All I can think about is music.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:51 am

What's not to love?
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:04 am

your husbands trying to set up a menage e tios. that's cool.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:09 am

Do you a pic so I can tell you if she's hot or not?
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:26 am

No pic. She is hot, but she is the craziest person I have ever encountered. She is a dangerous violent wreck who went from wanting to move in with me and leave my husband for me, to making weird faces in the mirror and wanting to kick my ass. Weird shit. He left so we could talk for a little while. She said, maybe all this happened to bring us together. I went to school with her and it occured to me that she dated a few of my ex boyfriends in school. I think she wants to take over my life. He is scared of her now.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:27 am

yeah, maybe you ought to avoid the manage e trios. (i can't believe i'm saying it, either)
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:32 am | Edited by: dale

Crazy....I always knew those Yale, Michigan girls were. (Oh, I am not funnysmartname's husband or anything...but I've heard the story)
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:35 am

Dood, she's probably like 32 and a wreck. Don't hit that shit if u's was paid.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:46 am

Dammit Dale, your gonna give away my identity. See if I send you any more messages during prospective threeways in my living room.

Dood, she's probably like 32 and a wreck. Don't hit that shit if u's was paid.
Yaeh, nobody is that hot. It's too bad she's so crazy.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:49 am

does your husband know that you're writing all this stuff on here? just curious.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:53 am

I didn't give away yr identity away. I just know Yale chicks are kinda nuts.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:54 am

I'm just kidding.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:55 am

does your husband know that you're writing all this stuff on here? just curious.

Yaeh, I let him read it. I was telling her about it at 'the meeting'. She was offended at being called my husbands girlfriend. We all kind of picked out the name Marla to refer to her.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 5:33 am

I'm confused.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 6:02 am

Me too.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 6:49 am

Next time it'll be your clit.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 8:44 am

This is like Jerry Springer.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 1:24 pm

I had something witty to write here... but after reading the whole thread, I'm at a loss for words.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 1:34 pm

niiiice
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:42 pm

I think she wants to take over my life

She's doing a pretty good job of it.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:44 pm

Pictures?
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:55 pm

And I thought today was just going to be boring....
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:59 pm

Pictures?

F that - YouTube video!
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:07 pm

Who is funnysmartname?
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:12 pm

She's doing a pretty good job of it.

Nah, I'm the one who left him in need of a hiatus (sex with other people/life/freedom/peace). He says he can't have sex with somebody repeatedly and not fall in love. I told him to mix it up and be careful. He starts falling for somebody so I said to try it out. I don't want to hold him back. I don't know that we are right for each other. I thought we should both try to figure that out. Now there is a crazy lady saying she loves and wants to kill both of us. Such is life I guess.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:14 pm

Who is funnysmartname?

That is what I've been working on figuring out the last couple of months. Its been quite a trip.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:15 pm

To quote Alberto.. "what a drama mama!!!"
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:20 pm

drama mama?????

Nah, I'm the one who left him in need of a hiatus (sex with other people/life/freedom/peace)

She sounds pretty laid back to me.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 7:28 pm

When she wispered loudly, "Kiss me in front of her", he looked petrified. I said do what you gotta do. He said, "no." She screamed at me, "Tell him to kiss me." I said, "I don't control anyone but myself." When she was screaming at me, "there is a man who loves you, you cunt" I said, "I know but I have a lot of old hurt to deal with. Besides he is developing feelings for you. Please be nice to each other." When she was inches from my face, screaming, "I'm gonna fuck you up." I was looking at how pretty the blue wall was, then I realized she was in my face and I said, "Woah, why are you angry with me. Isn't this a good song." When she said, "We can all live here together." I said, "I'm on a solitary journey right now." Then I said, "Jeez Bri, you got any more weed."
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 7:40 pm

Alright damnit. She has to be on MySpace. This is killing me. give me the link (wpvalentine@gmail.com).
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 8:32 pm

"I'm not trying to be dramatic"

Sounds like you came to the wrong board.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 8:46 pm

alberto was right as usual.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 9:11 pm

This sounds like one for the Springer show...
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 10:17 pm

It's "Sexy Time" yet again on the Goner Board.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 10:27 pm

do any of you caress yer own nipples at all?
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 10:29 pm

TIT BLOG - the goner board's newest installment.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 10:30 pm

I don't know that we are right for each other. I thought we should both try to figure that out.
It's already over.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 10:32 pm

Yeah, if you gotta fool around with other people cause your not happy with each other then it's probably time to move on.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:15 am

now that the others saved your soul, this will save your tits.

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:18 am

Yeah, if you gotta fool around with other people cause your not happy with each other then it's probably time to move on.
SHUT UP DUDE!

Bad advice. Dont listen to anything they say. Keep doing what ya'll are doing and report back here often.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:22 am

When she said, "We can all live here together." I said, "I'm on a solitary journey right now." Then I said, "Jeez Bri, you got any more weed."

More taco salad?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:26 am

Ah Dale, the taco salad question came early in the night. When she was still cool. If only we had shared taco salad perhaps all would have been different.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:31 am

What a fun, sexy time for you.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:37 am

What a fun, sexy time for you.

Yaeh, kinda. Sad and scary at times, but definitely FUN and SEXY and weird. Something different is happening. That's for sure.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:42 am

Don't you have guests or something? Not a very good host?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:42 am

Sad and scary at times, but definitely FUN and SEXY

i knew you'd all like the bounce-o-meter!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:50 am

I have a guest dale. Are you being mean.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 2:26 am

Life got better for me when I started making money and bought some new bras.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 2:48 am

Man, I really miss a fat line of blow sometimes.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 3:25 am

Not me!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 4:52 am

I think I've just found an inspiration for my comeback hit.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:59 pm

When she was screaming at me, "there is a man who loves you, you cunt"

He wants you "back", it's all set up by him, I'm sure.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 5:28 pm

Monogamy is so overrated
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 6:44 pm

Monogamy is so overrated

Yaeh, it leads to possessiveness which really fucks up both love and great sex.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 6:52 pm

So. What now?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:47 pm

Great sex, and maybe love again someday. I have this dream about an island with cool clean healthy people who share a similar philosophy.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:42 pm

funnysmartname=JENNA

HEE=HAW!

I'LL LICK YER PUSSY!!!

SOUNDS GREAT!!!!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:46 pm

We already know she's from Wisconsin, fake Memphis Mike!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 4:53 pm

dale knows... unless...

funnysmartname = DALE!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:39 pm

Nope. She's someone I know her from around town and she lives about ten blocks from me (in Michigan not Wisconsin...I don't live in Wi). I turned her on to Harlan T. Bobo and King Louie...then told her about the Goner board. She's a good kid...just going through some crazy stuff right now. But nope, I ain't her.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:48 pm

I bet you turned her on.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:51 pm

Jeez Dale,
Nobody is going to join my cult if you tell them I am a good kid.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:14 pm

cult of personality
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:01 pm

godamn kathy, just fuck the crazy broad and get it over with already~!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:02 pm

funnysmartname=kathy
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:04 pm

heh....i just KNOW you're SO fucking happy to see me lol
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:26 pm

Matt, why are you such a fucking disagreeable little prick. I figured you were around here somewhere. I'm not gonna fuck that crazy 'broad'. There are plenty of women out there crazy in a good way, not crazy obsessed with me since Junior High, who I will probably fuck. Don't be the ass of my carass, shithead.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:30 pm

Thats not me posting above as memphismike.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:30 pm

BJ, you got any more popcorn? I'm out over here.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:39 pm

Ah Dale, the taco salad question came early in the night. When she was still cool. If only we had shared taco salad perhaps all would have been different.
you should have shared tacos and reported that, cause that would be really fuckin kool...
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:40 pm

and i think the question that begs answering here is....did YOU grab HER tit???
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:41 pm

dream on kathy, the ass in your carass...wtf? you are the one whining about your tit, so dont bitch when i raise questions, you put it on a public forum to begin with, you love the attention...
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:46 pm

dream on kathy,
...wtf? y
so dont bitch when i

Somebody is jealous…
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 12:28 am

It sucks that some people have disclosed so much personal information about me. I should probably no longer share the details of my adventure. This is unfortunate. I enjoy sharing.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 5:56 am

fuck that~! dont be such a pussy...share as you will...
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 5:58 am

Somebody is jealous…
whatever homo...get yur cock outta your hand...go get a threesome of your own and quit wankin off reading about it on a message board...
Posted: Apr 9, 2013 10:40 pm

I enjoy sharing.

me too.
Posted: Apr 10, 2013 10:33 am

It sucks that some people have disclosed so much personal information about me. I should probably no longer share the details of my adventure. This is unfortunate. I enjoy sharing.

You should email me personaly @ tigerblinds@gmail.com
Posted: May 10, 2013 12:17 pm

I'm always grabbing.

Cum and Check it out! Stall No. 3, Minnapolis Airport Men's Room.

See you soon.
Posted: May 13, 2013 7:47 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

You cum to me. I'm worth it.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®