Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Choking Game
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 9:45 pm

What Else Is This Called?
There are numerous names for it.  Space Monkey...

My sister used to do that.

Xtine just said she used to do it but they called it "elevator hits." That wasn't even in the list.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 10:59 pm

What Else Is This Called?
There are numerous names for it. Space Monkey, Fainting, Pass Out
Game, Black Out Game, American Dream, Flatliner, Space Cowboy,
Knock Out, Gasp, Rising Sun, Airplaning, Hawian High, Fainting Game.
There may be others as well.

We did it (something similar) one time and it was crazy. We all woke up all over each other -- a few girls and boys who had never barely kissed--and I swear we were libininous all the sudden! We all just sort of looked at each other and left the house we were at. We never even talked about it again.

Anyway, Hawaiian High and Rising Sun are great names.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 11:12 pm

hahahaha!! That is how I spent a great deal of my adolescence. We didn't think it was a game though, we just wanted to fuck each other up. We stopped when one of my friends had some convulsions and everyone got nervous
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 11:16 pm

The media coverage seems to indicate it's "something new" that kids do. I didn't even have to hear what it was when one of the news teams (like Fox or some local bullshit) mentioned "choking game"; I was like, "Duh. We've ALL tried THAT."
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 12:29 am

We always used to do this shit in gym class. It never worked on me. Probably because I'm not really human.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 12:38 am

Then there came the day we all discovered "whip-its"...or huffing the L'Oreal Studio Line mousse container. Whatever.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 7:31 am

If it wasn't for the choking game i would never get off!!!!hahaha
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 7:39 am

feels like nitrous for a second...then your head hurts.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 1:22 pm

It never worked on me.

Yeah, it never worked on me either. I always assumed that the other kids were faking it (I'm sure most of em were).

Isnt this how the that guy from INXS died? Only he was jacking of too.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 2:59 pm

I always assumed that the other kids were faking it

cutting off oxygen to your brain usually has an affect! Whoever was trying make you pass out obviously wasn't doing it right.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:10 pm

We used to do this back in elementary school, they banned it after some kid in Indiana died.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:31 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

A friend of mine called me drunk in the middle of the night and he was freaking out talking about how he was going to hell. I said "calm down dude, what happened?" and he told me that he was in bed with some girl (of age) and she started demanding that he choke her. Like, "choke her" choker her, really fucking choke her. And he said he was just choking the shit out of her and fucking her and it felt like he was killing her and, it was really violent and she was all in to it. So I asked if she was o.k. and he said "oh yeah, she's asleep, she loved it". But he was REALLY freaked out about the whole thing. I told him to consider himself lucky and go to sleep, and if he's so freaked out, next time send her to my house.
The End.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:50 pm

next time send her to my house.
The End.

shit, i'll take sloppy seconds on that freaky bitch
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 4:42 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®