Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Porcella 2xLP
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:18 pm

Record of the year. "Veronica Brown" is possibly the best song ever.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:25 pm

stevebeat's brain has been taken over by aliens with bad taste in music. somebody call the authorities.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:53 pm

yeah steve...don't you know it's all about decimation blvd.

that and the unrealased ICP album called man titties?

dude...wtf?
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 9:06 am

DEADLY SNAKES VELVEETA NO FRIENDS LIFE SUCKS GETTIN BABES WHO LIKE INDIE ROCK

Things could be worse.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 9:10 am

Also, Ned Hayden, I am 23 years old and I like good bands as most anyone who knows me here will attest. I never heard your band and don't care about it. Why are you "famous"? You're not Andy G. or Mark Sultan or Age of Danger or even fuckin' Eric F. who OWNS this board and was most likely the Optimus Prime to your Decepticon of a band. You're a little girl, and I will make sure to walk into your East Village hovel and tell you this to your balding face next time I am in town. I hate people who overuse the internet. You are mad weak. Sell me your punk records and hoard some chodes and kiss some dudes.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 9:52 am

Decimation Blvd. Idiots!
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 9:52 am

Age 22...
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 9:54 am

I hate people who overuse the internet.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 3:41 pm

mr. beat what the hell do you mean by "even fuckin' eric f"??? he should have been at the top of your list. wait till you hear doot.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 4:49 pm

you better keep your big mouth shut.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 5:45 pm

i don't know what dirk looks like, but when i read his posts i somehow imagine he's the comic book guy from the simpsons...sitting behind his computer hating on everything
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 6:02 pm

and steve maybe you should check out the liner notes to "a fistfull of rock and roll" or something to find out how much you owe me for keeping this kind of music alive in the late 80's to mid 90's before reinforcements showed up. you're welcome.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 6:08 pm

who do we make the checks out to?

or would you prefer paypal
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:54 am

Veronica Brown ... been anticipating it ever since I first read this post ... yea == possibly the best song. I just heard it for the first through third times and I'm not gonna be able to stop going "Ba Ba Baaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" for days!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:56 am

Age...
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 5:56 am

Posted: Mar 18, 2006 12:10 am | Edited by: Daneau

I had mp3s of the CD, and they sounded OK, but this dbl LP is killer! Fuck CDs! This one really took me by surprise.
Posted: Mar 18, 2006 12:38 am

and steve maybe you should check out the liner notes to "a fistfull of rock and roll" or something to find out how much you owe me for keeping this kind of music alive in the late 80's to mid 90's before reinforcements showed up. you're welcome.
This statement has the potential to start our very own Billy Childish v Jack White style spat. Dukes up!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®