Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Gary Glitter escapes death
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 5:28 pm

Gary Glitter gets a 3 year sentence in Vietnamese court for molesting 10 and 11 year old girls. Apparently, they were able to get the families to agree to lesser charges, as the original charges meant he could have faced death had he been convicted of them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,1722649,00.html
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 5:39 pm

at least they were girls.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 5:59 pm

BA-DUM...PSHHH!
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 6:28 pm

im not sure i think three years in a vietnamese jail for kiddie touching is escaping death
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 6:35 pm

one girl pissed in his mouth and he 'finished' off on another girls belly.....as i read yesterday....
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 1:03 am

He's out....
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 1:22 am

HEY!
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 2:55 am

If he was Vietnamese and got caught doing that shit he probably would have "disappeared" by now. And if he did happen to "disappear", I, for one, wouldn't fucking miss him. Anyway, good riddance, this country is just starting to get back on it's feet and we really don't need a bad reputation right now.
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 11:50 am

Police had earlier considered child rape charges, punishable by death by firing squad, against Glitter but said there was insufficient evidence.

Too bad they didn't have more evidence.
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:09 pm

DO YOU WANNA TOUCH? Death by firing squad. That would have been an amazing ending. Why didn't he do it?
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:19 pm

He's out....
Indeed he is
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Aren't they ever going to stop playing Rock and Roll (Part Two) at pretty much every sporting event in North America?
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:35 pm

He is likely to be given a sexual offences prevention order (Sopo), which could prevent him going near schools and play areas and from owning a computer.

Illegal to own a computer? WTF!? That's some nutty shit.
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Illegal to own a computer? WTF!? That\'s some nutty shit.

This is Gary Fucking Glitter...he's like a year's worth of "To Catch a Predator" in one dude. Perhaps he could have a computer that constantly electrocutes him, but with no internet...or at very least bamboo slivers under his fingernails until the end of time...
Posted: Aug 20, 2008 12:41 am

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 6:52 am

The crazy thing is that in a lot of SE Asia countries, you can actually pay to be on a firing squad, if that's yr thing. I wonder how much "executing Gary Glitter" would have gone for on the black market.
Posted: Aug 20, 2008 6:59 am

At least he looks pretty sorry for what he's done.
Posted: Aug 20, 2008 7:35 am

First stop Thailand!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®