Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I played an entire show in my dream this morning
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 3:56 pm

i was on drums, per usual, and some other dude was playing a Hammond, that ended up turning into a combo organ of some sort. just the two of us. but i seriously played a whole show. and these were songs i've never heard before, but i knew them all and there were no mistakes and it didn't feel improvised at all. it was very strange. did anyone else have this dream? maybe there's some sort of psychic thing going on.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:03 pm

Ever have that dream where you're eating a big delicious marshmallow, and you wake up and realise you've eaten your grandma?
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:07 pm

did anyone else have this dream? maybe there's some sort of psychic thing going on.
Quite possibly. I think I dreamed I saw your band. Except I had a black cape and top hat on, standing behind a purple curtain, deviously wringing my hands. I had a really long moustache, the kind that curls up on the ends. I don't know what I was about to do. If I didn't know any better, I think I was going to tie y'all up and lay you down on some train tracks...
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:09 pm

Ever had sex dreams? I've had 2-3. I always wake up right before something's gonna happen and it totally brings me down. Then that's on my mind for the rest of the day about the action I didn't get and how good the chick looked. Depressing as hell.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:14 pm

This morning I hada dream that I was Dee Dee Ramone's cousin and we were walking through this battle zone looking ghetto trying to cop some dope.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 5:25 pm

anyone else have this dream?

not last night but i've had it before
its great, you don't have to practice or anything for the shows
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 5:27 pm

I always wake up right before something's gonna happen and it totally brings me down. Then that's on my mind for the rest of the day about the action I didn't get and how good the chick looked. Depressing as hell.
How about those dreams where you can suck your own cock and you wake up and realize it was a dream. Depressing as hell.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 5:36 pm

How about those dreams where you can suck your own cock

it's only a dream for some of you...
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 5:48 pm

I had a dream the fat guy from LOST was playing drums really fast.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 5:49 pm

do you sleep wih the tv or radio turned on?
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 6:57 pm

i don't remember everything about my dream last night. i just remember it was at a house, I was eating good food, and I remember Earles and Andria were there. Nothing sexual mind you, just seemed like everyone was having a good time and partying. Put me in a good mood, thanks Andria and Andy. Maybe tonight I will party with people whos names start with B's.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 8:50 pm

fuck. i had a dream the other night that i was hanging out watching MARILYN MANSON(!) and we hung out and just kicked it, ya know? in my dream they were really cool dudes for some reason...what the FUCK????
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 9:26 pm

My drummer had a dream that they were playing us on the radio- before she'd even practiced with us yet. She said it was an early band dream. I took it as a good sign.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®