Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jerks on Soulseek
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 9:45 am

This person on Soulseek messaged me to say "I think you're a wanker because you don't upload in MP3." I only have approx 1 thing I've uploaded in my folder so I dunno wtf's on their back. So I replied that I just use Windows to upload since it's easy and free and I just upload things to burn for freinds. There's no free MP3 converter I know of and I don't care anyway. This person seemed pretty mad about my not uploading in the correct format... "Don't you know how this place works???" they said. Whenever I've download Windows format audio files from Soulseek it's worked. I really don't know what this person was all up about. They did say I had "nice records" in my folder.

Oi.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 11:16 am

most of the people i've talked to on soulseek use ipods and its a pain in the ass to convert the WMA to mp3...so they get pissy
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 3:22 pm

iPods suck.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 4:09 pm

iTunes does all the converting, and the burning to cd, and packs all that "gay" into your iPod. whats the real problem here people?

i need a program that converts mp3 to vinyl, then we all got something we can wrap our hands around. something we can hold. something that will make us not so vulnerable to the terrorists.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 5:22 pm

yeah, those .wma files suck bigtime. i don't know how to convert them. but i hain't gonna yell at anyone about it.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 9:13 pm

I'm wil9839 on slsk, to avoid problems; just d/l from me.
And if you message me i put you on my user list.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 11:54 pm

that's f*ckin true... that's why dutch people are famous all around the world...
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 11:56 pm

the garagepunk.com room ain't as much fun as it used to be. How come?
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 1:48 am

how do I find the garagepunk room? I just got SS, an all the rooms that are listed are wack as fuck...
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 1:48 am

is there anyway to do a search for a certain room?
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 11:35 pm

is there anyway to do a search for a certain room?

Right-click on rooms > then type in whatever room you wanna enter, say, Goner and you should be in the Goner room.

Not all the rooms appear in the room list. I don't actually know what the Goner room name is though and you have to have the capitals all correct too.
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 11:42 pm

GONERS
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®