Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / how's your diet?
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 5:23 pm

Mine sucks. Luckily, I've remained thin due to keeping stress levels nice and high.

lots of fast food, fried stuff etc. bad on me.

You guys probably eat barbecue 5x per day because you're in Memphis.

/ sweeping stereotypes.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 5:55 pm

A few nuts and seeds for breakfast, brunch at Mc Donalds, alfalfa with hand-gathered spinach and tofu for lunch, afternoon snack at Pizza Hut All-You-Can_Eat, Wheatgerm on rye bread with fresh squezed orange juice and organic soya flakes for tea, All-You-Can_Eat-Chinese washed down with Coke for afternoon snack, rice and steamed vegetables with herbal tea for supper, 6-pack of beer with bacon burgers large fries and 1Kg bar of chocolate for midnight snack
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 5:56 pm

My stress levels are very low so I tend to look larger than I actually am
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 6:05 pm

I ate a triple whopper at burger king yesterday. that sandwich is the folly of mankind.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 6:18 pm

Lose weight? Take Celexa for about 2-3 weeks and then stop. Then try to keep the portions as low as you can.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 6:58 pm

Martel, you didn't!
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 7:40 pm

I eat soooo healthy during the week. All I eat at are vegetables and fruit, egg whites, and the occasional baked boneless skinless chincken breast. Then I undo all of my good works on the weekend and eat EVERYTHING! I thought this would be a good way to allow for my indulgences and still lose a little weight, but it doesn't seem to be working. I once lost 5lbs. from M-F. On the following Monday, I had gained it all back plus 2 more lbs. I disgust myself,
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 7:52 pm

I have the worst diet ever, seriously. I really did eat the triple whopper. It ruined my life. I've cut dinner out of my diet entirely, and I also don't eat breakfast, so most days I just eat a large lunch and then consume dinner in the form of beer or liquor. I'm not going to worry about it until my fingernails start falling off.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:27 pm

I always make sure I have a whopping bunch of ice cream or peanut butter just before bed too.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:28 pm

I always make sure I have a whopping bunch of ice cream or peanut butter just before bed too.

Yeah! Midnight snack junkie righ' cheahh...
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 10:17 pm

i'm probably gonna die way before my time

lastnight at midnight: wendys homestyle chicken sandwich combo
lunch today: greasy vegetable soup at school
rightnow :salt and pepper kettle chips..half bag

this is typical
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 12:09 am

Well balanced vegan diet. Everyone at work is sick as fuck but me. I think flax seeds might be miracle food.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 1:34 am

so most days I just eat a large lunch and then consume dinner in the form of beer or liquor.

I'm finding that dinner is increasingly needless.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 2:46 am

i eat a lot of tacos.
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 5:20 am

What's the deal with "hand gathered" spinach? Isn't that just spinach?
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 6:43 am

Carbs and chocolate are my weakness.
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 1:33 pm

can canned spaghetti sauce really be "organic"? I mean don't they have to put in preservatives just for the canning process?
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 1:09 am

Red Eye and I have been eating mainly raw food for the last month and a half. It can be rough!! A lot of preparation. I suppose it'll be worth it in the long run.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 1:20 am

Preparing raw food? That seems like it doens't make sense.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 3:46 am

cheese and nuts
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 4:00 am

"Hand gathered" or any other stupid quantifier in front of something edible is just a way to make you feel special that you're eating something "natural". Like if you ever see "diver scallops" or "day boat anything" on a menu in a restaraunt, it just means that they used divers or boats to get it, implying that it was harder to get and not mass-produced and better, which equals more expensive. It's all marketing.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 6:24 pm

i usually eat fish or turkey and veggies, but i have carboholic tendencies and can down some mashed potatoes or pasta. and i am addicted to chic-fil-a, but i have been good recently and haven't eaten there in 3 weeks. (go me!)

but i do drink a ton of beer, so it's probably ixnayed every last bit of good that my diet does. hah.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 7:07 pm

One time you'd walk into a shop and buy 'chesse and onion' flavour crisps (or Chips to youse guys) but now it's all 'Fettachinni and sun-ripened onion' flavour crisps. they taste exactly the same. Stupidest by far is 'shade-grown onion' flavour. Double-You-Tee-Eff???
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 7:14 pm

They should mention that it's all 'Bored Employee Produced'. Thats what i like about old Russian food packaging, it has a picture of the factory on the front, not some make-believe Italian kitchen table laden with baskets of tomatoes and garlic on a chipping board that has obviously been prepared in a huge vat in a factory in Wolverhampton. And thats been gobbed in by bored 16 year old YTS workers.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 9:40 pm

Hell yeah! Flax seeds are where it's at.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 9:41 pm

Fag seeds.
Posted: Feb 27, 2006 10:00 pm

What's the deal with "hand gathered" spinach?

the corp. farm has a mexican do it for you.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 12:45 am

I think I have the opposite of the Atkins diet, and I'm skinny. I eat a shitload of carbs, and lots of veggies and legumes, but no meat or dairy or eggs. In University I ate as much as my three roommates combined; one of them was fat so it balanced out the other two who were too lazy to prepare food and ate little in consequence. It's kinda messed cause they were such stoners, but were too lazy to even give in to the munchies.

I've heard unhealthy stories about raw food diets. Some foods, such as tomatoes, only give off nutrients when they're cooked.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:34 am

the atkins diet is a ploy by meat producers to get more americans eating more meat. if you balance your diet out immediately, as opposed to shocking the shit out of it with all protein, it does the same thing, only slower, but since we like quick results we opt for the protein diets. the body for life diets shows you how. my jock roomates put me on this and i lost about 15 pounds in about a month with a pretty regimented diet. then i moved out and got chubby again.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 6:06 am

can salmon is cheap out here
i got my little church key and
mess kit spoon..yumm yum
right outa the can with crackers
keeps my skin nice and smooth.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 2:37 pm

my diet stupid. i try not to spend more then ten minutes getting food ready. lots of sandwiches, pasta, frozen pizza, chips. theres two different places with tasty burgers i frequent. the most important part of my diet though is still candy\kool aid.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®