Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hue Blanc's Joyless Ones... Stuff that all the converts, reverts and up and comers will enjoy,
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 4:30 am | Edited by: Casey

Stuff for all the converts, reverts and up and comers will enjoy...

Did you recently find jesus? Do you want to? Continue your search or look no further...

www.myspace.com/hueblancsjoylessones

you'd be doing yourself a favor if you get into my mind set and listen to Frank Ifield's "I Remember You" whilst looking at the default profile picture. Rob Zombine knew what he was doing, though that wee deputy should have drawn and fucked up some shit, dying honorably.

Casey
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 4:37 am

man, those guys are fucking good! seriously! clubber told me
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 4:38 am

They rip it up!
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 4:52 am

Is that a marketable color scheme?
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 4:59 am

Who is taking a piss here? I am really sensitive about these things. I put ourselves out there and expect a little criticism but I don't need cruelty. I'm just trying to make a life long dream happen. I don't get sarcasm, I don't get sincerity. I just want to be liked and if you don't like it I hope you can just be quiet.

Casey
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 11:17 am

That's a sweet game show pic.
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 3:41 pm

Hey all- I started doing a podcast with some of the live shows I've taped.

The first one is up at garagepunk.com and it features Hue Blancs Joyless One's at the basement show in Milwuakee. Download and enjoy.

Sorry I didn't break it up into tracks, but you still get the live show.

www.garagepunk.com
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®