Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Gold Medal Snow boarder guy
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 5:29 am

who looks like a cross between Carrot Top & that deformed guy from that Cher movie "MASK"
have you seen this guy???
whatta dip shit!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am

His name is Shaun White aka The Flying Tomato. His other job is being a professional skatboarder. He's from San Diego and 19. He's going to be on Ellen on Monday I think it is. Tape that shit! And then rewind it again and again and keep diddlin' to him all day long.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 7:12 am

i don't know when this flying tomato stuff started, but that kid was bred to win. i saw him at the US Open in vermont when he was about 7 years old. he ripped the pipe even then.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 5:56 am

What about the Team USA snowboarder chick? Blew it big time by tryin to hot dog. Lost it. Someone shoulda told her the story of the tortoise and the hare.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 9:49 am

fuck the olympics.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:54 pm

I'd marry Shaun White in a minute and I'm straight. (He's gotta be loaded) Just think about all the action he gets. Lucky guy.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 3:58 pm

he rules. bob segers wrong again.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 7:27 pm

bob segers wrong again
there I am ....in the wrong again...
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 8:19 pm

nice comeback loser.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 8:32 pm

He's a better hero for the kids than Eminem. Did anybody see that snowboarder chick on CNN the other morning? She looks like a college girl version of Jeff Spicoli.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 8:41 pm

nice comeback loser.

sure you fucking never was, try makin an album that dosen't fucking blow.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 8:45 pm

He's a better hero for the kids

if your into snow boarding, which alot of kids aren't,
you could count Ned, the creepy old guy who likes his young red ass. He is Ned's hero.
GO NED!!!!! GO FOR THE GOLD!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 8:46 pm

he ripped the pipe even then.

at the brodeo, braaaaah?
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 8:54 pm

<sure you fucking never was, try makin an album that dosen't fucking blow.>

what the fuck does that have to do with snowboarding faggot??? there is nothing i care less about than what you think of the shitty music i made 15 years ago. i got far better things to do with my life than try to appeal to losers like yourself and pastlame. now go kiss "ed's" ass a little more. i think maybe he cares.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 9:05 pm

He's a better hero for the kids

if your into snow boarding, which alot of kids aren't

Maybe not in your town. I'm talking about junior high and elementary age kids. It's freaking huge here. Christ Bob, your kid is a teenager now. Does he like the Eagles and playing oboe or some shit?
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 9:10 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

nice one dale. bob spends most of his time with other middle aged reigning sound fans. he doesn't get out much.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 9:18 pm | Edited by: dale

and Chikachikaslimshady (or whatever the fuck their name is)?
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 9:24 pm

<whatta dip shit!>

yeah bob i'm sure all the kids don't say that about you when you go by. jealous old record collecting fag.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 9:45 pm

Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:01 pm | Edited by: Bob Seger

yeah bob i'm sure all the kids don't say that about you when you go by. jealous old record collecting fag.

old, I'm 24...Jelous of what, the same record you made over and over.
just ask Dale, he knows!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:03 pm

brodeo?!? that pipe run was EPIC! he's better when he's just shralping around, though. shred the rad, brah!

spiccoli! haha.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:04 pm

you guys should just get together and go try to pick up some little kids at the snow hill, then get on with your fantasy
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:07 pm

brodeo?!? that pipe run was EPIC! he's better when he's just shralping around, though. shred the rad, brah!

spiccoli! haha.

shhh! your giving Dirk a chubby!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:37 pm

Bob,
You stop beating your wife yet?
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 12:22 am

You stop beating your wife yet?

FUCK NO
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 3:57 am

Bob-Did you start this thread for the sake of looking like a fool? I never understood why you never made a good album after the "Smoking O.P.'s" either.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®