Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Have you ever seen women in public in see-thru clothes EVER?
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 9:37 am

'Cause I have not and I'd really like to.Sso can there be a trend started, please? Yes, let's not just have see-thru for famous people at awards shows. Let's make it everyday street wear for hotties everywhere and do it quick like TODAY.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 3:11 am

be careful what you wish for.

a few years ago, i took my god-daughter out to lunch at the tribeca trend-spot odeon. it was a sunday afternoon. the woman seated along the banquette next to us was wearing a sheer dove grey form fitting top. no bra. big boob job. it was hideous. my poor god-daughter - an adult already, 22, at the time... was mortified. its just not the kind of thing you wanna see in public. and not when you're having lunch.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:19 am

sheer dove grey form fitting top
only in the big apple!!!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:21 am

it was hideous

C'mon, there are NO hideous boobies. Just ones that look better than others.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:27 pm

I live in New York, MOTHERFUCKER!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:48 pm

I think some women just don't know how to wear no bra and/or see-thru garb. Sounds like Ms. Tit Job was one of these. Dove grey doesn't look good on anyone anyway. I think it is fine to see a glimpse of boob here and there...people unneccesarily wig out about it. I guess I am biased as the only time I wear a bra is to work.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:59 pm

I think it is fine to see a glimpse of boob here and there...people unneccesarily wig out about it. I guess I am biased as the only time I wear a bra is to work.

You're a women. Straight too probably. Of course you wouldn't wig out. I wouldn't wig out about seeing a guy's dick.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 5:14 pm

I like to see dick and boobies. I say it's time to change the sexist indecent exposure laws in this country.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 6:57 pm

I have had plenty of straight women freak out when they see I am braless/deep neckline-d. It isn't like they are hanging all the way out! I hate when people can deal with cleavage pushed all the way up in some corset of a bra, but can't cope with a glimpse of braless raw breast.

My first stepmom and her entire Catholic family made idiots of themselves about this at my brother's rehearsal dinner and wedding. Her drunk motorcycyle gang brother grabbed and pulled up at my neckline of my wrapdress right in front of his 11 year old daughter when we we having an innocuous conversation. It scared the shit out of me.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 9:36 pm

i just think showing off your boob job in a see through blouse - form-fitting and in an ugly color is just vulgar and tasteless, if that's not too redundant.

you could just tattoo a dollar sign on your forehead as well
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 9:43 pm

I don't disagree with that assessment in the least. I know you know the difference!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:09 am

i love boobs no matter how they are displayed!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 3:28 am

it's time to band together and stamp out boobies!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 5:53 am

O Monotony asked a "yes" or "no" question and it was answered "yes." Monotony, we can pool our dollars and get you a subscription to "Jugs" if you really want to see some tits. Or you can go have lunch in New York City.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 7:51 pm

Three words:

Mid-South Fair
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®