Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Insane Clown Posse
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 11:48 pm

Insane Clown Posse........
I love this group, and as such I consider myself a "Juggalo". To me they are the very essence of vicarious violence, an outlet if you will for people to deal with their problems. Sort of like fighting games and pillows shaped like their mothers. I can see many people not liking them, there acerbic opinions coupled with their outspoken lyrics have made them quite the lightning rod. I will always support them, and scold those who think it's all about drugs, booze and naden. "Juggalos" are a family, friends you can call on in time of need. We are like an updated version of the "Dead Heads" (Grateful Dead fans). We look out for each other, and just try to get by in this life any way we can. If you don't like us, or can't understand us that’s okay. Not everybody will see eye to eye on all issues, but if you can understand at least that, then my friend you are well ahead of the game.

My favorite songs by them are:
Headless Boogie - Riddle Box
The Killing Fields - Riddle Box
Boogie Woogie Wu - The Great Melanko
Another Love Song - The Amazing Jeckel Brothers
I Stab People - The Amazing Jeckel Brothers
Fuck the World - The Amazing Jeckel Brothers
Let's go All the Way - Bizzar
Welcome to thy Show - The Wraith/Shangri-La
Murder Rap - The Wraith/Shangri-La
Birthday Bitches - The Wraith/Shangri-La
Blaam - The Wraith/Shangri-La
We Belong - The Wraith/Shangri-La
Walk Into the Darkness - The Wraith/Hell's Pit
Suicide Hotline - The Wraith/Hell's Pit
Truly Alone - The Wraith/Hell's Pit

-The Devil
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 11:56 pm

One of 'em likes SEVENDUST!
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 11:59 pm

Shangri-La

Didn't know they were labelmates with the Grifters. Maybe I'll check em out.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:12 am

ICP is retarded. As a Detroit native, I am embarrassed that we share the same home town. The word wiggers comes to mind. Clown Wiggers that drink Faygo. Wow, that's is genius. However, I did like the Dead Heads comparison...another group of dorks. So you are dead on with that. Anyone who hasn't heard them...save your time...it sucks.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:23 am

I have to disagree with you on the statement of retarded. If they were completely talent less they wouldn't have eighteen albums, three alternate bands (Dark Lotus, Supa Villans, Solo Projects) and a record label. To some they are the very definition of shit, but to me they are very, very talented. Their albums I will admit are, at many times, hit or miss. Half of it being very good, and very creative, while the other half just descends into dull tones and words repeating themselves endlessly. But before you dismiss them completely get you're hands on a copy of the song "Dirt Ball" from the "Heavy Metal 2000" soundtrack, it is a great song. It protests what is wrong with society and what they deem as wrong with people in general.
To me the whole unapologetic approach of ICP is exactly what music needs to be, unbiased and strong in its convictions. And ultimately music should make you feel good, if not better, when you listen. So if it doesn't do that for you, then there isn't anything in it that you will appreciate. But I will guarantee this, if you listen to every song ICP has ever released you will find at least one you will like.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:34 am | Edited by: stealth387

I think this is THE all time worst band in the history of sound.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:36 am | Edited by: Crystal Lake

I would like this band, but their opinions are too ascerbic, and their lyrics too outspoken. I'm getting offended just THINKING about them. It must be those funny costumes!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:48 am

ICP came from nothing, literally, they are completely self made and self promoted. So if anything they have a talent for business. On top of all that, they created "Psychopathic Records" with their own money, and invest their own time into it. There is no backer from Disney or Viacom giving them money to get going, they rely on themselves and their own business savvy. And if you have ever listened to ICP you know they don't do any audio correcting in the studio. Also, “The Great Melanko” and “The Amazing Jeckel Brothers” are platinum selling records. “Riddle Box” has gone gold, and not because of some clothing, or promotional endorsement, it was through hard work and perseverance. They are also against using certain clothes for the purpose of gaining recognition. In fact they have publicly said “We don’t give a fuck if you buy our merchandise or not”. So they aren’t a merchandising machine or anything like that. It’s all about keeping it “Real” as they say, being true to yourself. That’s what appeals to me, it is simplicity in its purest form.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:00 am

plus faygo!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:06 am

What they are saying is that to be a "Juggalo" to be part of it you don't have to buy their stuff. You don't even have to like them, you just have to look out for yours and yourself. Yes, I am pretty sure they are happy when people wear there clothing to the shows, and paint their faces up. But so are Kiss and Immortal and King Diamond. It's part of the show, but you don't have to and you are still just as welcome to be there. There is no such thing is a lesser or greater "Juggalo".
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:09 am

completely self made and self promoted
DUDE! Are you in the ICP?

Never compare them to King Diamond again.

So sayeth the Shepard.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:11 am

why is this DEVILDRIVER guy on the Goner message board talking about ICP? How old are you Devil? ICP is like middle-schooler angst shit, your a fag...I'll tell ya this dude, your wasting your time, we like good music over here!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:12 am

Seeing as they are clowns, I think they are always laughing on the outside and crying on the inside. Also, I have noticed that this little seg-way has managed to get quite a bit away from the fact that they haven’t used solely merchandise and music videos to make a name. I mean honestly, If Britney Spears, Jessica and Ashley Simpson, or Lindsey Lohan, or even Justin Timberlake weren’t bombarding the airwaves twenty-four/seven with music videos would they even be in the top two-hundred let alone have platinum selling albums?
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:14 am

The only Juggalo I've ever known personally had a severe head injury, was a convicted rapist & had to be the most instantly annoying person I ever met in my life. He was also one of the few people I've ever known who dared to threaten me with violence when he was a guest in my house. I steer way clear of Juggalos & ICP ever since meeting him (not that I was ever interested in the 1st place).
Sorry- but ICP is just awful & the Juggalos ought to be rounded up & sterilized. As a service to the public in general.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:18 am

Down with the sickness, brah.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:30 am

ICP=ICE COLD PUSSY
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 5:26 am

shit. after what happened in new bedford MA...i'm not fucking around with any juggalos. that hatchet kid? what did the queers ever do to ICP?
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 5:30 am

Oh well, Y'all can lick the fattest part of my ass. Right after I stomp ya into oblivion with my size eigthy platform-clown boots.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 6:39 am

I remember I went and saw Body Count play a few years ago and Insane Clown Pussy opened for them. Some of the most boring, hillbilly rap crap I've ever heard. Almost all of the people there had the stupid clown face paint on and they left before Body Count played. It was the most rediculous thing I've ever encountered. My friends and I couldn't keep a straight face the entire set of ICP. They were intolerable. By the way, BC was one of my favorite shows, period.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 7:35 am

sometimes i hate white people...and im white
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:56 pm | Edited by: ottawarockerdude

Seeing as they are clowns, I think they are always laughing on the outside and crying on the inside.
i'm crying on the fucking inside. i miss that kiss post already
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:11 pm

Lord grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference...
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:14 pm

do you guys always wake up this early?
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:26 pm

do you guys always wake up this early?

Hell yeah! When ICP is the subject! Finally getting the props they DESERVE on the Goner Board!

I think a lot of you people just don't "get it!" It's just like Nickelback. They get flack for having some anti woman lyrics. But those albums are killer front to back!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 2:12 pm

I recommend doing a myspace search of "ICP" and checking out the quality sample of our species it returns... Awesome stuff.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 2:16 pm

I did it and saw "ICP" right beside "Joy Division." I think I'm going to be sick...
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 2:26 pm

JUGGALOS ARE TOILETS.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 4:10 pm

Mangina are the ICP of metal. same gay makeup, and instead of faygo, they spray beer, semen, and blood all over their fans. they also have a nigger in the band, and I'm not talking about that little black dude that sings for them, I mean the big tall ugly nigger that sing for them. his filthy ballsack smells up the whole room when he enters. he should take a faygo bath, and then kill himself.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 4:38 pm

I don't even think I need to type those 3 magical letters on this one...
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 4:50 pm

angina are the ICP of metal. same gay makeup, and instead of faygo, they spray beer, semen, and blood all over their fans. they also have a nigger in the band, and I'm not talking about that little black dude that sings for them, I mean the big tall ugly nigger that sing for them. his filthy ballsack smells up the whole room when he enters. he should take a faygo bath, and then kill himself.

Insightful as ever! Thanks for participating!

Fag.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 5:13 pm

a year or so ago my friend was getting a drink down the road from club and he and the bartender were laughing because 7mary3 were playing and my friend was going on about how they are the lamest vapid form of 'alternative rock' and whatever one says about 7mary3 if they were to ever come up in conversation, when suddenly, from the other end of the bar, comes "fuck you, i'm in 7mary3...what the fuck have you ever done?" i don't remember how the story ends though. i think he said something about how he never brought the world misery by being in a completely shitty band. anyhow i use it often as a metaphor for life.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 5:24 pm

my history of rock teacher described them as "exciting 13 year olds in trailer parks across the greater ohio-indiana region." sounds about right
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 6:24 pm

Why are we talking about ICP on the GONER BOARD??? This talk belongs somewhere that is not here.

I think the BradX post with ICP's own words says it all. They are so articulate.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 6:31 pm

recent 'insightful' quotes from AnalActionMan:

--Myself for stooping. Totally gay...

--What do you care what your neighbors think? Maybe you are gay!

--I thought this was going to be interesting. Just a bunch of gays talking about what's gay. Gay.

--Don't mess with Dirk Dicklicker! He's the hardest rocker to ever play for 10 people! Even if he is completely gay!

Someones ID is showing.

For ReActionMan: ID means:In Freudian theory, the division of the psyche that is totally unconscious and serves as the source of instinctual impulses and demands for immediate satisfaction of primitive needs.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 6:47 pm

Mangina are the ICP of metal.

I thought ICP were the ICP of metal, we're just the ICP of elaborate gay stage shows.

"There is no 'nigger' in Mangina."
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 7:00 pm

YOURE A NIGGER WITH A VAGINA
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 7:05 pm

BULLSHIT!!

YOU'RE THE NIGGER!!

SAMBEAUX IS COOL!! and HIS BALLS DON'T SMELL!! At least not from a distance anyway.

That singer guy has dirty feet though...and he does smell. Maybe that's where all this nigger confusion is stemming from.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 7:08 pm

Right after I stomp ya into oblivion with my size eigthy platform-clown boots.

This so made me laugh out loud.

"There is no 'nigger' in Mangina."

there was a beer looter around ????
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 7:11 pm

HIS BALLS DON'T SMELL
anymore, maybe...

Anchovies & Duct tape...
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 8:13 pm

Sambeaux/BugMeNot is right. His band does suck and has the same mentality as ICP and has no business on the Goner board. And...

What the hell- he may be gay!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 9:39 pm

There's 2 kindsa Juggaloos:

Mouth breathing, white trash, wanna be thug-types that are just too fucking stupid to know any better.

Babylon 5 nerdz (also white) that are too socially inept to know any better.

It's not that we don't "get it" - we do. It's just really fucking lame.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 10:03 pm

AUUUGH! mouth breathers!!!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 11:28 pm

"There's 2 kindsa Juggaloos:

Mouth breathing, white trash, wanna be thug-types that are just too fucking stupid to know any better."

I'm not saying that because you are a good person your a "Juggalo", I'm saying that if you were to call yourself one, that’s the only pre-requisite you need. I like them a lot to Alex. Probably more than I should...... But if loving ICP is wrong, then I don't want to be right...
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 11:30 pm

"why is this DEVILDRIVER guy on the Goner message board talking about ICP? How old are you Devil? ICP is like middle-schooler angst shit, your a fag...I'll tell ya this dude, your wasting your time, we like good music over here!"

I am turning twenty-two in November. How old are you?
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 11:47 pm

If I was in fourth grade, they'd be my favorite band in the world.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 12:47 am

His band does suck and has the same mentality as ICP and has no business on the Goner board.

Somebody notify Silky O'Sullivan cause you got my goat!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 12:57 am

Talk of ICP in the goner forums is about as appropriate as video llinks to hot chick photos in a gay boy chat room.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 2:39 am

I'm not a juggalo by any means,but I did have fun seeing them at New Daisy a few years ago..& what a show the audience was as well..I've got video taken from the balcony...the faygo thing is entertaining to watch..haha..
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 8:36 am

is it true that they are white trash from Michigan just like Iggy?..that would give them some credence,I think,maybe,but I dunno..but their live show is faygofun,that's for sure.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 11:42 pm

Best....Thread....EVER!!!

Really. In the Top 50 at least.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 12:46 am

OK someone told me this was a punk site. One last time about ICP: I like the songs, the message of being who you want to be and above all else, I derive immense satisfaction from people who are offended by them, not because they are, but because they feel someone aught to be. On top of that, they are the ballsiest, most straight forward group I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. When you hear their CD's, you don't think "Wow, I wonder when they will start using this song in McDonald's commercials". You don't wonder who wrote the song, and how much they got paid, you get what you bought, and that is really cool to me.
Secondly, Nickelback has four albums, Korn has seven albums and Limp Bizkit has five albums. Not eighteen, not even ten.... To top it all off, I don't see these other bands working their asses off lately, In fact Fred Durst and Jonathan Davis are two of the laziest fucks on the planet.
And finally I must point this out. What we have here is a failure to communicate, what I see as enjoying a band, you see as stupid and a little threatening. I don't mean to break it to you too harshly BRADX, but the "Juggalos" of the world have better things to do than be a fan just to fuck with you! If you are into it, you’re into it, if not stop bitching and change the station, turn off the stereo, swap the CD. Nobody said you have to listen to or like them. I hear what you're saying TTHOUSAND66, about how many of the "Juggalos" you have met are pretty messed up. But with most places that offer open acceptance people who have nothing else tend to flock to them. Just as with "Dead Heads" and people who think there are deeper messages in Michael Jackson songs.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:11 am

DON'T SPEAK ILL OF FRED DURST
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:41 am

OK someone told me this was a punk site.

Boy, were they wrong. Anybody know if the lineup for Boneroo is up? I'll be grillin' some super-kind grilled chese and veggie burritos before the Widespread Panic show (god, I hope they do a cover of Terrapin Station this year! YAY!).
Also, I'll hook anybody up with Rice Crispy Treats for a Miracle Ticket into String Cheese Incident!

Anybody know if Mangina is playing this year? I heard they have a conga player that is Off tha' HOOK!
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:49 am

what I see as enjoying a band, you see as stupid and a little threatening.

If they were anywhere close to "a little threatening" it might not be so lame. Did you really just say they were "threatening?" Really? To whom? I could do an 8 ball of meth at one of their shows and fall asleep in the front row from boredom.
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:50 am

Oh yeah, messages are gay.
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 5:18 am

I am no fool when it comes to ICP, I realzie that not everything they put out is good. In fact I have layed off "The Carnival of Carnage" and "The Ring Master" becuase I think they suck royal ass. However between the release of "Riddle Box", "The Great Melanko", and "The Amazing Jeckel Brothers" they have some very solid music. Some of thier latest stuff is solid, but a lot of it is also solid dog shit. Buyer be-ware is a very good statement to apply to ICP, you may love it all, or be a "pick and choose" fan like me. I love them, and will always support them, but I will not buy every CD just beacuse there happens to be a remix or one new song.
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 6:29 am

massages are gay too.
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 6:34 am

Veggie Buritos! Anybody?
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 6:57 am

Payaso - that means clown in spanish.
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 2:40 pm

I am no fool when it comes to ICP, I realzie that not everything they put out is good. In fact I have layed off "The Carnival of Carnage" and "The Ring Master" becuase I think they suck royal ass. However between the release of "Riddle Box", "The Great Melanko", and "The Amazing Jeckel Brothers" they have some very solid music. Some of thier latest stuff is solid, but a lot of it is also solid dog shit. Buyer be-ware is a very good statement to apply to ICP, you may love it all, or be a "pick and choose" fan like me. I love them, and will always support them, but I will not buy every CD just beacuse there happens to be a remix or one new song.
why are you here? do even juggalos think you're a retard? limp bizkit can kick ICP's ass
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 5:10 pm

"I am no fool when it comes to ICP"

Nope, you're just a fool. Well, maybe you're just a clown.

ICP=Incredibly Crummy Poop.
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 6:20 pm

PAYASO!
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 7:37 pm

Veggie Buritos Brother
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 3:00 am

If you ghouls and gals want to be really offended, wait until I get my "Vanilla Ice" thread going.... Speaking of which, I actually recommend "Vanilla Ice - Hard to Swallow". It is pretty good album, if you can get past the stone-wall of ganja influence. It is in the vein of early "Limp Bizkit" and early "Korn".
To answer this question before it gets asked: Vanilla Ice is a "Juggalo", he even appears on two ICP CDs,
"Forgotten Freshness Vol.2"
"Forgotten Freshness Vol.4"

As I feed off a pig, I’m thinking back
To when I had a pulse, and how I used to act
I would steal from the poor, and laugh at the sick
But in the Killing Fields, you get you’re fucking neck ripped.

-The Devil
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 3:19 am

Kris Poulin owns the mixing board that was used to produce Ice Ice Baby!
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 4:27 am

What's with the whole every-album-has-a-carnival-theme thing? I mean, I get it, the whole "Dark Carnival" is coming and only Juggalos will survive (kinda like rapture for idiots... waitasec- the OTHER rapture is for idiots too. Rapture is gay) but, but, but... oh man. I can't even think anymore. Did these guys severely misinterpret mid/late period Tom Waits, or what?
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 6:55 am

there was a great cartoon in one of the last motorbootys about ICP. it basically was about their white suburban moms dropping them off at their shows. went a little deeper comparing them to a blackface minstrel show. it got reprinted in spin and the clowns were pretty upset. they encouraged the "juggalos" to hunt down mike rubin and company and beat them down. pretty sure the guys behind the cartoon got numerous death threats and had to change their whole routine because of those fucks. i really can't think of a shittier band.
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 7:05 am

(SLLLLRRrrrp*)
didja hear that slut, that was me, pullin this dick out yer butt..
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 7:08 am

pysco-pathetic records, ICP fans are all dirt bag smelly white kids, who were probably molested at one point or two in their life. "Juggalos" also wear really stupid clothes and ICP necklaces that they buy at the mall.
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 7:11 am

I think the the Devil D is a little to well spoken to really be a ICP fan. Hello, Andy!
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 11:57 am

...When you hear their CD's, you don't think "Wow, I wonder when they will start using this song in McDonald's commercials".....

they should be in mcdonalds commercials, seeing how all their fans look like they spend all their spare time inhaling cheeseburgers
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 2:23 pm

I think the the Devil D is a little to well spoken to really be a ICP fan.

That's what I was thinking- just trying to get a reaction- but it seemed like he went on a little too long for a joke...

But I can't believe this thread is still going either...
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 3:06 pm

This is some serious "street team" bullshit, and I feel dumber for having read this far.
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 8:34 pm

Mangina are the ICP of metal. same gay makeup, and instead of faygo, they spray beer, semen, and blood all over their fans. they also have a nigger in the band, and I'm not talking about that little black dude that sings for them, I mean the big tall ugly nigger that sing for them. his filthy ballsack smells up the whole room when he enters. he should take a faygo bath, and then kill himself.

new liner notes yes!
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 9:47 pm

Hi Breanna!
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 11:38 pm

Juggalos are the Spencer's Gifts of music.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 5:18 pm

I sertainly never ment to "Preach" as they say, and if it sounded that way it wasn't my intention. Let others be the judge however, as all you need to do is read my posts and you tell me if I was preaching. Maybe I was, sometimes I tend to go off, and not realize it. I like seeing other Juggalos out there defending the cause and running with the hatchet.
Being a fan of the Insane Clown Posse and being over fifteen, doesn't mean you are stupid or need psychiatric help, quite to the contrary. In fact, I wrote a "Cause and Effect" essay on them for my college English course. I wrote on Juggalos as a group descriminated against. Who are treated much like African-Americans are in the south. And how this would affect them as individuals and as a larger group of people down the road. I got ninety-seven percent, and was requested to read my essay for a large body of students (over two-hundred of them). One of the guys in the front row actually had tears in his eyes, fucking tears! Wheather this was because he thought it sucked is entirely up for debate, as I never got a chance to speak with him. It is kind of strange that people get down on them for just being what they want to be. And just because a lot of people think they suck, doesn't mean all of us should agree.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 5:25 pm

i think its a big stretch comparing the marginalization of blacks to people who listen to bad music
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 5:57 pm

Juggalos are the Spencer's Gifts of music.

Nice! That could apply to a lot of similar crappy bands, Can I use it?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 6:08 pm

I can't believe Devil Driver is even comparing this with niggs...
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 6:16 pm

I seriously don't get why this is a thread, but fuck it, I'll participate.

A few years ago some industry dickwads showed up at the record store asking us to sell tickets (which we do not do) as a promotion for the ICP show. Somewhow, the management was convinced this was a good idea. Then the tickets arrived, but oh no, they weren't paper tickets. After all this is ICP we're talking about. Instead, they had gigantic medallions one wore around the neck to the show, to demonstrate comraderie. Similar to flashing your dice at a D&D game, I imagine. When the industry dickwads dropped off the goods they ended our exchange with "Thanks for bein down with the clown."
I thought it would be a disaster, but nary 2 hours had passed when some pimple faced dork came in with his friend to purchase said medallion for, I believe, $60. When I asked his friend if he wanted one, he did not bother to aswer me verbally, because he was able to flash the medallion he was wearing with pride, for a show a month away. So, yes, I concurr, retards, all retards.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 6:36 pm

holy fuck. eye mae knot b 2 edicarted but that is sum gay as shit.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:05 pm

Saint Sarah wins!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:45 pm

Oh boy! I didn't think I'd ever find anybody on here that would want to do a tape trade of all my favorite bands! Dude, Korn Rulzzz!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:55 pm

In fact, I wrote a "Cause and Effect" essay on them for my college English course.

Where do you go to college, Faggot State?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 8:58 pm

Faggot State?

is that in canada?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 9:54 pm

ICP.......what a shitty fucking band(?) can i even call them a band???? no, they are a fucking third rate circus. ...just one human opinion.....shake them haters off ICP fanboys!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:24 pm

I can't believe Devil Driver is even comparing this with niggs...

Ouch! It feels like somebody just stabbed me in the kidney. You do have a point BUSHMEISTER, we Juggalos are not born into segregation. And our own decision to follow this group should come with the uderstanding that we, Juggalos, are taking on an automatic group of enemies. That doesn't make what is happening to Juggalos all over the world any less disgusting. I don't see, read, or hear about people being gang-beat or threatened with bodily harm because they listen to The Dropkick Murpheys.

I seriously don't get why this is a thread, but fuck it, I'll participate.

OK SAINT SARAH the point you made is that it maybe is time to let this thread go. Or at least, be a little more objective in here, so I apologize. I was being a little biased, so in the future I shall be more carful of that.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:31 pm

OK SAINT SARAH the point you made is that it maybe is time to let this thread go. Or at least, be a little more objective in here, so I apologize. I was being a little biased, so in the future I shall be more carful of that.

I don't think that was my point, but YAY for readers' privledge!
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:36 pm

. And our own decision to follow this group should come with the uderstanding that we, Juggalos, are taking on an automatic group of enemies.

case closed
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:38 pm

you are your own enemies.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 10:55 pm

And what, pray tell, is happening to Juggalos all over the world these days?

I mean, aside from subjecting themselves to shitty music.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 12:18 am

my roomate freshman year in the dorms, would dress up like a juggalo, and play with his wrestling action figures, he even had a ring. i hated him i put his mouth wash and tooth brush up my ass when he was gone, come to think about it i put my ass on everything i thought he might use. i still hate him
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 12:41 am

I don't see, read, or hear about people being gang-beat or threatened with bodily harm because they listen to The Dropkick Murpheys

Are you ONLY aware of shitty bands? People who listen to that faux blue-collar, I'm-white-but-feel-left-out-so-I'll-claim-Irish bullshit SHOULD be "gang-beat"! Since when did being a 10th generation white imigrant become marginalizing?
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 6:23 am

As far as getting underage poon, I have to admit, the Juggalloos may be on to something. This is maybe just a rare exception, but one of my ex's and I were friends with a fat, ugly, half-East Indian guy who played up the ICP/juggallo thing to full effect, and ended up getting some of the hottest white trash girls I've ever seen in my life. We were at a party once, and he basically commanded two of them to start making out with each other, and they did it.

We could never figure out how such an ugly dork got that kind of play, but when we asked the girls, all they would say is: "for a juggallo, he a hot juggallo". It's like a Manson cult. I dunno.

I guess it's because the girls know they will be fed free drugs?
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:03 am

i don't have anything to say...i just wanted this to reach 100, that way everyone could know how important ICP is
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 1:36 pm

Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:33 pm

"don't have anything to say...i just wanted this to reach 100, that way everyone could know how important ICP is"

Or how much shit littering our neighborhood pisses off the residents.
Posted: Mar 10, 2006 6:10 am

http://milenko500.com/ilgath51.jpg

was this taken right before he martyred himself under that van?
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 3:37 am

this thread is so funny i almost puked. fuckers.
Posted: Mar 18, 2006 8:01 pm

wow i'm late....thank you jesus! i love how someone else has deemed MANGINA non-goner worthy. last person to do that was me (jay reatard) and now i am their biggest fan! look guys... they are really swell fellows, we should open our goner arms and embrace them. i heard through the grape vine that they also occasionally run with goner-darlings such as the Black Lips and King Louie. and who are we to doubt their cred.
signed...
a little miffed
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 7:44 pm

This just in.....

Pierce County park visitors assaulted by gang of thugs

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

For several nights last month, a group of thugs with black hooded sweat shirts pulled tight over their heads, including at least one in "angry" clown makeup, terrorized visitors to Pierce County's Fort Steilacoom Park, police say.

The group cried "woo, woo, Juggalo" as they assaulted park visitors with a machete and fists. They stole cellphones, cash and wallets and even threatened to cut their victims' heads off, according to court documents.

So far, two men and a woman have been charged with robbery and assault for their alleged roles in the string of attacks, said Pierce County deputy prosecutor Phil Sorensen. Prosecutors say the suspects claim to be "Juggalos," a subculture that has developed among the fan base of the rap/metal group Insane Clown Posse.

"The violence was gratuitous," said Lakewood police Lt. Dave Guttu. "They [victims] had already given up their stuff and were assaulted anyway."

Two victims suffered broken jaws in the attacks that occurred the nights of June 18-20 and early in the morning of June 21. Another was kicked in the head, and a woman said her attackers demanded that she take off her pants, according to prosecutors.

All of the victims were at the park after it closed, police said.

Guttu said eight to 10 more people are being sought for their alleged roles in the attacks, in which 23 people were injured.
Information

More about the Insane Clown Posse and the band's followers: insaneclownposse.com

According to prosecutors, one of the men charged in the attacks claimed that Juggalo groups are growing in Pierce County — going by the names "Hatchet Riders," "Juggalo Empire" and "Northwest Juggalo Posse."

"The people in the Juggalo group say they're seeing violence on the rise among the Juggalo group," Guttu said.

Anthony Pierce, 29, Crystal Hilliard, 19, and Daniel Barnum, 21, are accused of participating in the park assaults. But, Guttu says, violence is atypical among Juggalos in Lakewood, where the park is located.

Juggalos and Juggalettes — as female fans of Insane Clown Posse are called — are known to dress in black and wear black and white clownlike face paint. According to a statement on the Web site whatisajuggalo.com, the subculture preaches racial tolerance and belief in a religion.

Spokespeople for Insane Clown Posse's record label, Psychopathic Records, didn't return calls for comment Tuesday. The band is scheduled to perform this weekend in the annual "Gathering of Juggalos," a large outdoor concert near Columbus, Ohio.

Victims of the Fort Steilacoom violence reported that one woman was wearing black clownlike eye makeup and other attackers were dressed in black hoodies, Guttu said. One person carried a machete. The Insane Clown Posse is often identified by the symbol of a laughing clown carrying a meat cleaver or hatchet.

Sorensen, the deputy prosecutor, said other people claiming to be Juggalos have been charged in violent crimes.

Guttu said the park, which closes at 9 p.m., had become a popular hangout for Juggalos to drink and smoke marijuana. He advises park visitors to visit the park only when it is open.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 7:56 pm

This kid named Thug that used to hang out at the ____ house in Green Bay when he was thirteen or so. He had ICP tattoo'd on his hand, but one day he just showed up, got drunk and became a punk. Once, during the last standoff with the cops, he pissed on their shoes through our barricaded door. Saw him on the 4th of July and he had just gave himself a homemade tattoo of Black Flag's bars to cover up the ICP tattoo.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 8:27 pm

That's a heartwarming story about a local kid making good in the end.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 8:35 pm

This thread just reminded me that I saw a grown man (late 20sish) riding a little child's bicycle the other day down the Las Vegas strip in 115 degree heat with ICP makeup melting off his face and down his wife-beater. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:41 pm

Juggalo's would be a much better name for a strip club!
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 1:27 am

Ft. Steilacoom Park is 10 minutes from here, and I didn't hear anything about this. Thanks to Haunted George and the Goner Board, I too, can be on the lookout for Juggalos.

ct
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 6:29 am

Anthony Pierce, 29, Crystal Hilliard, 19, and Daniel Barnum, 21

Damn...that dude really ought to grow up already...
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 7:03 am

To some they are the very definition of shit, but to me they are very, very talented.
The Devil Driver may have a point if they helped to inspire this.....
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=30857&clcid=0x409
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 7:04 am

Wait that didn't work.......
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 5:20 pm

It's front page news when they come to Columbus. How lame.

http://dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=198558
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 6:26 pm

"They throw Faygo bottles at everybody," Beginin said. "It's a sign of affection. If that's all that happens in a festival, a few plastic bottles and rocks get thrown at you, that's a pretty good day."
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 6:33 pm

The townspoelpe speak of the Juggalos as if they are roaches to be exterminated. ROACHES I SAY!
hookorcrook
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 6:46 pm

boy this looks fun http://www.juggalogathering.com/

Digital Underground, Too Short and 2 Live Crew are playing!
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 7:03 pm | Edited by: Haunted George

I hope that's not the same weekend as Gonerfest 3...
Posted: Jul 13, 2006 7:13 pm

holy shit.
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 12:05 am

What the fuck is a Juggalo ???
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 1:27 am

I am European- Is a Juggalo a trailer-park kid dressed like somebody whos into hip hop but is wearing clown make-up and listens to nu-metal?
I totally don't understand this.
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 2:14 am

I think a Jugggaleau is a fullly blown drug-addict, or at least a recovering drug addict.
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 2:30 am | Edited by: Haunted George

Is a Juggalo a trailer-park kid dressed like somebody whos into hip hop but is wearing clown make-up and listens to nu-metal?
I totally don't understand this.

What's not to understand? Let me try to explain this... males in their teens to mid-thirties wear black hoodies and clown make up. They listen to metal-rap and call themselves "Juggalos"... a mixture of the words "Gigolo" (A man who has a continuing sexual relationship with and receives financial support from a woman) and "Juggle" ( To keep two or more objects in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them). Juggling is commonly associated with circus clowns. I hope this explains everything.
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 3:08 am

Fuck that band. I can't honestly say I have heard anything by theY, but then again, I'm underground....
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 6:23 am

how in the hell did you find the goner board devil biker or whatever but yeah i'll this guy needs is old 4track triple six albums and bye bye icp hello dj paul part 16 the devil playground
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 11:10 am

What's not to understand? Let me try to explain this... males in their teens to mid-thirties wear black hoodies and clown make up. They listen to metal-rap and call themselves "Juggalos"... a mixture of the words "Gigolo" (A man who has a continuing sexual relationship with and receives financial support from a woman) and "Juggle" ( To keep two or more objects in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them). Juggling is commonly associated with circus clowns. I hope this explains everything.

Thank you. Makes me think of the warriors as pussys.
Posted: Jul 14, 2006 3:41 pm

boy this looks fun http://www.juggalogathering.com/

They're gonna have a hypnotist tent . . . that kinda makes sense . . .
Posted: Jul 15, 2006 5:41 pm

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 12:39 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®