Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Sprague Dawley
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 2:04 pm

Posted: Feb 15, 2006 6:33 pm

i've been reading his 'articles' on t.b....very perplexing, but absolutely hilarious and what i'm in the mood for. makes being lonely and looking at message boards more exciting. he needs to start a blog
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 8:03 pm

Yeah, no idea who this is, but it's pretty brilliant.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 8:11 pm

Agreed. It's hillarious.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 10:31 pm

it's official. you're all gay.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 10:44 pm

Everybody but me, right?
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 10:44 pm

wayne cochran's my nigga
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Trickknee. My office. Monday morning.

Wear pants.
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 2:42 pm

Posted: Aug 24, 2006 3:01 pm

I don't even own pants.
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 4:03 pm

YOUNG MAN, SIMPLY FASHION YOURSELF A MAKESHIFT PAIR OF STRIDES, OPTIMALLY OF AN AUTUMNAL HUE, BEFORE DARKENING THE DOOR OF MY OFFICE.

regards.

Dawley.
Posted: Aug 24, 2006 9:41 pm

Dawley,

You better be talking to Scrod about giving him a raise, not coming down on him again for some half-assed reason. Maybe then, he can afford a new pair of dungarees. He's your biggest supporter in this organization and, believe me, there's plenty of detractors. You're just not in the loop of office gossip anymore since you got the promotion.

Oh yeah, what's your take on Fiji?
Posted: Aug 25, 2006 12:19 am

If Joe Rokocoko and Sitiveni Sivivatu get quality, quick front-foot ball in space, Fourie & de Villiers will have no time to slide across. If they're up too quick, as is their wont, then Carter has the nous to cross-kick accurately to turn the filthy, filthy bokke three quarters around. Fuck the New Dawn, it's TRY TIME!

Sunday, 2 pm local time, Channel 308. **DO NOT DISTURB**
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 5:35 am

In the Spirit Of International Cooperation, the following members have been selected to foster the Spirit Of Inter-Network Membership and join Sprague Dawley's squeaky-clean (poxy) new Inter Network Forum: Everyone.

http://idiotsinjapan.iphorum.com/

Failure to comply will result in the administering of a very, very stern talking to from one "Nanne Tepper." And you wouldn't like that would you? No, you wouldn't, you revolting, pimply little git. So put your pants on and get over there. There's a painfully barren Music Section that would greatly benefit from your storied input.

regards,

S. Dawley, aka "Wallace Christ."

ps, no black cunts.
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 9:25 am

is "verbal assault" what euros call "sucking cock"
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 11:44 am

you must talk to someone else if you want Verbal Asault to be on your record label

I'm pretty sure they broke up but other than seeing them once in the mid 80's I have no other knowledge besides they were from Rhode Island

I gave up my comedy career to be a serious bullyboy once I saw how well you did for yourself with it

now kindly fuck your elderberry scented hamster
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 11:50 am

you must remember the duct tape
Posted: Sep 8, 2006 12:00 pm

DUH!!!!!!
duct tape
Posted: Oct 1, 2006 10:01 am

Hey, we haven't even talked figures yet.
I ask more these days for verbal assault cause I never had so much work.

How about the rest of this piss'n' vinegar pie if you sign up?
http://idiotsinjapan.iphorum.com/
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®