Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Spy Space...
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 5:38 pm

Anyone heard of this? I guess it's done for now... no new registrations but I'm keeping my eye out for it. Supposedly it lets you see who's visiting your myspace page and find all the shy stalkers you need to bang.

http://spyspace.standoffish.com
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 8:07 pm

lets you see who's visiting your myspace page

uh-oh.

find all the shy stalkers you need to bang

yay!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:38 pm

do you use your existing SN? or what when i tried registering all i got was "and its gone"
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:43 pm

Yeah, its gone. That's why I said to keep an eye out for a new one.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 10:15 pm

i forget to read the post when theres a link involved
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 6:52 am | Edited by: Ahni

I have a spyspace account. It really is the lovelyest thing alive, better than myspace. Not only does it track who visits your page and when, but how they got there, where they came across you profile from. It's pretty creepy to see how many random myspace people have you on their "favorites" list. Another great thing about spyspace is that if you are using spyspace pro you are invisible to someone else with a spyspace account. Lurking has never been this grand.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 10:20 am

More Spyspace accounts are available!
I just signed up for one.

Bring it on, stalkers!
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 11:28 am

Bring it on, stalkers!

You sound like a vacuum cleaner. Why would I wanna stalk you? You probably want to stalk me. Sick creep.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 3:09 pm

registration's down. ah dern it.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 4:11 pm

Pre-emptive: Quit stalking me, Sherry.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 4:11 pm

Also, I paid the five bucks.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 7:49 pm

Got some issues there, eh, Crotch Rot?
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:28 pm | Edited by: Useless Eater

From this eBay auction.

SpySpace is an internet program that allows you to track who has viewed your profile and when they viewed it as long as they are using Internet Explorer, which happens to be the most widely used web browser out there! (and now all other browsers!)
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 9:02 pm

why would you care?
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 9:22 pm

WWTWSD? What Would The White Stripes Do?
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 9:52 pm

Forget about who has viewed your profile, if you want to be really deviant, stick the code snippet in a comment you leave for your girlfriend or one of your other myspace friends and see who has been looking at their profile, then start stalking them.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 3:21 am

i neeed to code to see who is lurking my page
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 3:34 am

answer me plase?
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 7:59 am

OK...
So I briefly had a Spyspace account.
But now if I even try to go to the login page I just get a "You do not have authorization" page.

?!
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 4:13 pm

they're waiting for an approval from FISA.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 1:26 am

you guys are great ... I dont know why, but I know. I hope Spy space gets approved ... but I hope it doesnt get popular ... I already know that every over-protective mom and dad in town will want one if word gets out ... but thats not what I'm worried about ... I just dont want my boyfriend finding out i "tagged him" .... :( awwww... dont give me that look people! ... he was a self proclaimed cheater when I meet him ... So I'm only watching my own back by making sure his Ex isnt going behind my back to TRY and steal him ... AGAIN! >:C ...
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 1:35 am

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 prescribes procedures for requesting judicial authorization for electronic surveillance and physical search of persons engaged in espionage or international terrorism against the United States on behalf of a foreign power.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 1:37 am

also....

the bad news: myspace has changed their code, so that spyspace can't operate as it did.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®