Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / your favorite game show.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:39 am

Wheel of Fortune
Price is right
Press your luck
SCRABBLE!!!!
Name that tune

what was the one hosted by Jim Perry...?? damnit!!! circa 1984-87?
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:45 am

Hang The White People
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 12:47 pm

SUPERMARKET SWEEP!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 2:57 pm

Chris Farley on the SNL Jap game show where they end up hooking his sack to battery cables.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 4:28 pm

Jeopardy
Press Your Luck
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 6:08 pm

That hack...Jim Perry...parlaying that goddamn small potatoes Canuckian Definition gig into what, Sale Of The Century. That shoulda been old Gene.

Nothing touches Match Game and every Charles Nelson Reilly clone knows it.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 6:15 pm

I'm a Wheel Watcher. But before that I'm a Jeopardy nerd.

Deal Or No Deal is pretty awesome. I still can't believe that's Howie Mandell hosting. What a loser.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 6:47 pm

i was gonna say match game. any show with charles nelson reilly rules!!!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:05 pm

i was gonna say match game too, butzooka says there isn't enough room on your nuts for the both of us so...

match game is gay
c nelson reilly does rule &
so does carol channing
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:07 pm

c nelson reilly does rule &
so does carol channing

I'll suck your dick and agree.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:16 pm

i guess we made up everybody!

woo=hoo!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:22 pm

it was cool when they used to have mclean stephenson on.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:23 pm

making up is for gays.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:26 pm

I never made up with anybody. I just sucked his dick. You can't call me "gay!"
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:41 pm

I'll suck somebody's dick if they just dig me up and revitalize me with a cold martooni.

Bazooka and Clubber are so gay for each other...

<HOW GAY FOR EACH OTHER ARE THEY!>

..heh, heh, they make Charles Nelson Reilly and Gary Burghoff look like blank...

bwaow dooodooodooodoooodoooodoooodooodooo bwao....
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:43 pm

FAMILY FUED!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:47 pm

Jokers Wild
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 7:49 pm

The $1.98 Beauty Show with Rip Taylor

when the winners would get the bunch of carrots at the end
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 8:05 pm

hot potato and fandango.
, that used to be on the nashville network,,, there was always a boat on the showcase floor.. i watched the show a bunch and nobody ever won the boat.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 8:21 pm

Starting Over. I haven't figured out if this is a gameshow or not. Reality TV is some kind of game show usually (i.e. somebody answers/asks a question or performs some feat or gets voted on or off, somehow, someone wins), right? This is a bit more bizarre... Like Oprah and Dr. Phil meet life tribulations and affirmations over a period of weeks. I don't know if contestants win vacations or money or self respect. Very confusing in a Maury Povich meets Fear Factor way for women....

www.startingovertv.com
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:09 pm

Richard Dawson-era Family Feud reruns. what a drunk old letch.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:21 pm

richard dawson was awesome on match game too. also on hogan's heroes.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:23 pm

Richard Dawson and Bob Crane shared some "interests. and hobbies."
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:24 pm

Jeopardy

my fav of all time...and one of my friends is ken jennings cousin
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:28 pm

paul lynde-era hollywood squares was great too.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:32 pm

One of my uncles was on Hollywood Squares in probably '75 or so. He won and got a bunch of gay Mr. Bubble.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 11:48 pm

We had one back before TV in Walnut Grove..it was called Name That Disease...and the Doc hosted it..the winners got free hard tack..and a hey bail. It was fun back then.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 11:53 pm

the gong show.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 12:08 am

$25000 pyramid
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 6:50 am

Win Lose or Draw...!!
tic tac dough
Jokers Wild.. where contestants pull the lever and the joker looked like Satan.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 7:03 am

Posted: Feb 15, 2006 1:57 pm

i caught 2 match game '74 reruns on the gameshow network last night. bobby van, brett summers, charles nelson reilly, elaine joyce, richard dawson and betty white. charles nelson was awesome. he had on the gayest hat and was smoking a pipe. i got all the questions right in the bonus round. me and richard dawson were telepathic. the question was roller-blank. me and richard said derby. the contestant said skate. loser.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 2:40 pm | Edited by: judge

Card Sharks
Tic Tac Dough
Pyramid

My momma won herself a couch and a coupla dirtbikes on Price is Right.

(I think you'd like that Whammy! guy -- he's cute!)
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 6:53 pm

My favourite of all of the Match Game variations is Match Game PM, because they're all obviously wasted.

Bernadette Peters is cute.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 6:59 pm

"Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego"- Do it Rockapella!

"Tattletales"- Foster Brooks was drunk as usual and so was his wife.

"Password"- Alan Ludden totally gave his wife Betty White the clues ahead of time. She was the queen of that game.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 7:04 pm

"Make Me Laugh", too. That's where the hilarious Howie Mandell first came to national attention. Franklin Ajaye (now on "Deadwood") was on there ALL the time.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 7:44 pm

Posted: Feb 15, 2006 7:54 pm

"Make Me Laugh", too.

My brother and I used to play this all the time after this show came out! I'd get him every time by reversing my hands over my eyes like they were glasses and mooing like a cow.

This is a funny thread! I completely forgot about Supermarket Sweep!
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 7:55 pm

jeopardy.
press your luck (big money, no whammies!).
carmen sandiego.
supermarket sweep. (i always wanted to be on that show because i could rack up a fuckload of expensive groceries.)
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 8:30 pm

$1.98 BEAUTY SHOW! Rip Taylor , Rip Taylor, Rip Taylor! My friend made me watch this show, and all yall gotta see it if you get a chance! Rip would award the winner prize money from his change belt,and instead of a lovely bouqet of roses........Produce!! Mitch & cthort knows what I'm talkin bout! I need some glitter to throw in the air the next time I deliver a bad punch line! I'm gonna DO IT !!!!!
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 8:43 pm

That Rip Taylor is just the BEES KNEES! The first time I saw him I just knew I was in Love.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 10:28 pm

hello 'frisco!!!
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 3:58 am

Double Dare.. with MArc Summers OCD ass...i remember one episode where one kid bashed his elbow and they had to cut to commercial..all because of some green Nickelodeon slime shit. Id say.. "sue those fuckers..!"
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 4:26 am

BIG MONEY! NO WHAMMIES! gets said all the time. nice.

1.98 beauty show, gong show, match game (those pics look so alien now, like watching japanese torture-u shows), joker's wild (sherman tried out for it! I walked around CENTURY CITY thinking of the circle jerks (the band)).... hollywood squares, too. those games were great for the careers of bizarre celebrities who rarely did anything but were hilarious- charles nelson reily, paul lynde, jp sommers... i almost want game show network.

whenever i see The Price is Right these days it freaks me out. Bob Barker is worshipped as a god- for no apparent reason.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 10:59 pm

Match Game, especially the one's with that glam slut with a fuckface Debralee Scott. The Gong Show was a close second.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®