Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / West side of Michigan-April 22nd
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 4:27 pm

The Goodnight Lovin' are playing Port Huron on Friday, April 21st with my band. Looking for a show the next night somewhere over on the other side of the state.

Adam Urges (Check your myspace mail) or Mr Dorbin-Drop me a line.

smashintransistors(at)yahoo.com
Posted: Feb 12, 2006 11:46 pm

I think there's a couple decent places in Detroit.
Posted: Feb 12, 2006 11:49 pm

rat traps and fatals are playing in detroit on the 22nd......i guess that's not really west, but maybe they could get on that show if they wanted.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 12:41 am

April,

Are you sure about that Fatals date? Piero sent me an email about them and the Mighty Go Go Players needed a show in the area on May 8th (which I'm working on). People in Detroit don't even seem to like RnR there much these days.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 1:01 am

Mighty Go Go Players needed a show

Both bands are playing? The entire tour?
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 1:02 am

That's what it say in the email I got. Who knows with them crazy pot smoking frenchies.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 1:16 am

Okay..I guess the MGGP/Fatals is a short jaunt thing after the Rat Traps tour.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 2:34 am | Edited by: april n

fatals aren't playing with mighty go go players though. everyone is leaving on the 29th except piero.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 2:36 am

i think all of their tour info is up at www.profetrecord.com
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 4:27 am

Okay...Piero's message was sorta cryptic and well....written like it was in broken English.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 4:38 am

it took me like 2 months to figure out what the fuck was going on. i think that he and i are on the same page now though.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®