Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Arrested Development - last episode
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm

Show finale, 8 - 10 pm tonight on Fox... EST>
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:05 pm

any show that steals its name from Arrested Development the rap group is gonna fail. that said, i hope they tie up all the loose ends.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:09 pm

wonder if buster will get his hand back
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:22 pm

aww come on...Mr Wendell was SLAMMIN!
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:26 pm

This is so lame. Leave it to FOX to continually fuck with good shows, cancel them, then not air them in favor of showing PRISON BREAK RERUNS for two months, then show the last 4 episodes back-to-back against against one of the most-watched sporting events ever, leaving the final ratings in ruin and basically destroying any hope of the show getting picked up by another network.

Good job.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:28 pm

the show is too smart for the general audience. thats why its cancelling. im sure a cable network will pick it up
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:41 pm

such a disapointment...i really liked this show.
the problem with it going to cable is that they might not veil the innuendos and vague references as much and make it easier for idiots to get the jokes
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 6:05 am

OH MY GOD!

That was the funniest shit I have EVER seen.
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 7:02 am

aww come on...Mr Wendell was SLAMMIN!

I am everyday people.....
Posted: Feb 14, 2006 3:44 pm

It was brilliant, I thought. So many jabs at the administration. The nurse who falls in love with comatose patients.
Posted: Feb 14, 2006 3:56 pm

Bud Cort!
Posted: Feb 14, 2006 5:34 pm

George Bush Doesn't Like Black Puppets.
Posted: Feb 14, 2006 7:28 pm

The amount of insane shit they were able to fit in/come up with is mind-blowing.

The Judge Reinhold/Bud Court thing was brillliant (and William Hung's Hung Jury singing "It Ain't Easy..." was priceless).

All the shit they threw at GW... beautiful.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®